Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Haha thanks foxy, i've seen it before, Alizée must have inherited the power of mermaids!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 01-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to AAm guys! Make yourselves at home here
Old 04-28-2013, 07:15 PM

Sagittarius is on a distinguished road

Hello everybody!
I’'m Adrian from Poland. I'm 18. My adventure with Alizee was begining when I was young. I listened Alizee's song in the radio. Later I forgot about Lili. Few years ago by accident I watch her performance of "J'en ai marre !" and I fell in love with her voice and with her again. I listen old rock, pop and French music. I want to learn French in the future because French is the most beautiful language. I listen her songs when I jogging, working and I have a bad day. She improves my mood. Sorry for mistake but I am not good at English. I started writing here because I want to improve my English so if I make a mistake you correct me. I think it will certainly be nice time. I see here there is a really good atmosphere.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Welcome Saggitarius
Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Hello everybody!
I’'m Adrian from Poland. I'm 18. My adventure with Alizee was begining when I was young. I listened Alizee's song in the radio. Later I forgot about Lili. Few years ago by accident I watch her performance of "J'en ai marre !" and I fell in love with her voice and with her again. I listen old rock, pop and French music. I want to learn French in the future because French is the most beautiful language. I listen her songs when I jogging, working and I have a bad day. She improves my mood. Sorry for mistake but I am not good at English. I started writing here because I want to improve my English so if I make a mistake you correct me. I think it will certainly be nice time. I see here there is a really good atmosphere.
Welcome to AAm Sagittarius, I'm with ya on listening to her to improve my mood, it always works
Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 PM

Thanks you
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Hello everybody!
Hy! You are also on AF if I remember correctly? Welcome!

Btw: My adventure with Alizee began when I was young - it sounds much better, because "was beginning" implies continuation

Few years ago I stumbled across performance of "J'en ai marre !"

I listen to blah blah when I am doing something blah blah

That will be enough for now... I hope that I don't seem snobby for correcting you, but since you asked... Have a nice day!

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 05-01-2013, 06:23 PM

Hello again Matevz91. Yes, you remeber corect . Thanks that you showed me my mistake. Fortunately, you always understand me.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 AM

cotedazur is on a distinguished road

Hello everybody!

I'm Erik from Sweden. I'm 19 and saw Alizée for the first time about 3 months ago. A friend linked me a video when she performs J'en Ai Marre at Tubes d'un jour (the most famous performance) and I completely fell in love with her. She was just amazing, her voice, appearance, aurora, everything was beautiful with her. After that, I looked up what other songs she had made and I thought they were also great, but J'en Ai Marre is still my absolute favourite.

When I'm not studying I play hockey in a local club here in Stockholm. Except from Alizée, the music I listen to is mostly mainstream, like Swedish House Mafia, Darin, Rihanna etc. One thing that surprised me though is that last week when I was on the bus on my way home after a party, they played Alizée - A Cause de l'Automne on the radio. I was like "OMG it's her!!!" First time I heard Alizée on radio since I first saw her, and I can't remember I've heard her before that. She's not very well known in Sweden...

In the future I would like to improve my skills in French language (I have studied it for 3 years) and maybe move there some day. Me and my family have went to France almost every summer vacation since 2005, so I feel "connected" to France and love it. Everything is great down there, the culture, food, nature and women are amazing.

Last edited by cotedazur; 05-25-2013 at 11:10 AM..
Old 05-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Welcome buddy, you sure seem to be one great addition to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotedazur View Post
Hello everybody!
One thing that surprised me though is that last week when I was on the bus on my way home after a party, they played Alizée - A Cause de l'Automne on the radio. I was like "OMG it's her!!!" First time I heard Alizée on radio since I first saw her, and I can't remember I've heard her before that. She's not very well known in Sweden...
ACDLA in SWEDEN????

This is nothing short of a miracle... There's no promo over there and I don't think she ever went to sweden in her life. Really good to hear it

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Tags
alizée gifs