Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road
Default [DALS4]Put your money where your mouth is

(Hello, this topic is tied to the Danse avec les stars thread. )

If you want Alizée to win, you can support her via donations. The enthousiasm for Alessandro's proposal has been surprisingly lukewarm.

Sure, at first glance it is understandable that people don't trust some random guy with 4 posts who is asking for money.

However, consider this...
Alessandro and www.Alizee-Italia.com have been around for years. His enthousiasm is well known in the community.
He has taken the initiative with these kinds of ideas before.
The creator of Alizée-france.com speaks highly of him.

You can find several respected members of the Alizée community at http://alizee-france.forum-actif.net ; you can make personal deals with them.
You have people there who have met Alizée, and who are truly enthousiastic about Alizée. We all know our RMJs and our firstsebs.

It is an issue of trust. If you don't have much of it, just take a gamble. 20$ is not much. But if a few dozen people give it, it will already make a difference.

It is time to put your money where your mouth is!

None of us want something like this to happen again:

You can donate here: http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/
Old 11-19-2013, 02:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I don' think it's a matter of trust. It's one thing if we buy her a bunch of points in one of these different polls that are going on. The only thing really at stake in them is bragging rights, but this is a competition that has these stars practicing for hours every day for weeks to try and win this thing and even though we see week after week how their system stinks, I think Alizee is very capable of winning this through her dancing. I think with her back problems which I feel we're real and Gregs slip last week, she is very fortunate to be in the finals. I think she's very happy with what she has accomplished and wouldn't like it if her fans stole her a victory. It's very unfortunate that a lot of her fans votes can't be counted, but I think this proposal would amount to many more votes being counted in her favor than there are uncounted fans and that bothers me and I know it would bother her if she knew about it. She has gotten a tremendous amount out of this with how well she's done to date. She's back in the French public's eye. She's having an incredibly great time and that hug she gave Annily the other day was priceless. She's already a winner.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

I absolutely disagree.

Quote:
I think she's very happy with what she has accomplished and wouldn't like it if her fans stole her a victory /.../and I know it would bother her if she knew about it
Alizée just retweeted this:

Quote:
AlizeenKazeoCom DALS ‏@AlizeenKazeoCom 7h
SUPPORT ALIZEE through televoting even if you are outside of France : http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/ #RT #DALS #Alizée #TeamAlizée @mellealizee
Laetitia Milot is an ABSOLUTELY mediocre dancer. Her TV show has 6 million viewers.

Matt Pokora has more than a million followers on Twitter and keeps praising his co-worker Brahim.

To suggest that an online poll is more important to Alizée than Danse avec les stars...

?_?

I'm sorry, but there you go.
Please support Alizée with more than just words.

FORZA ALIZEE

Last edited by P♠N; 11-19-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Old 11-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Yup. Alizée did retweet it. She knows about it.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:49 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Yeap, she retweeted it... but that doesn't mean, she knows more about it

Old 11-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I agree with Karin, she may have retweeted it just because it says SUPPORT ALIZEE. Who knows if she clicked the link and read what this is about?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Eh. She's usually very careful to say what she means, even if it ends up being wrong. But who knows?

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-19-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Old 11-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I see over 300 euro's has been donated so far, but seeing how one vote costs just over one euro makes me wonder if there are enough trusted french fans to place all those votes. I don't understand what kinda system Allessandro has going on but I feel only a few french fans will be voting with these donations. I'm not comfortable with buying Alizée a win here though.. although it did cross my mind.. hope all works out well.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 11-19-2013 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: correct grammer
Old 11-19-2013, 05:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone have an idea of how many fan votes the stars have been getting week to week? I know Ray and Rev have been doing a lot of work with Twitter and other sites, but what I'm looking for is do we know how many phone/sms votes will it take to make a difference.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:34 PM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

RE: http://www.alizee-italia.com/support-alizee/
Just to the point that Alizée might not know what the initiative or what the tweet was about. THIS took place TWO days ago So there is a very good chance that in two days she might have had time to 'look into it'.

And to the point that there are 300 euros so far and there are not enough french fans to vote. Multiple votes by the same 'number' are allowed during the voting periods. This fan voted a lot of times during the semifinal, so no need to get 150 French fans to cast 150 votes *

* Whether a lousy 200 extra votes will make a difference is a whole 'nother story. :'(