Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Unless I'm mistaken there was someone a while ago that said: "in a room filled with reporters she was the most shy and nicest of all of them", sure we can base of other peoples judgement and her way of acting. But we can't know how she is person to person with a certainty, so we fill in the blanks with either how we want her to be, or how we speculate her to be like. So even if you fell in love with the person, there's always the part-image that you can't get rid off.

"I believe her strong personality traits were pretty well developed before her rise to fame and have remained fairly consistant throughout all that has happened to her in the last ten years. Regardless of what you may think of those personality traits, maybe that's the most admirable thing of all, that Alizée consistantly remains Alizée, regardless of outside forces tugging and pulling at her. But that's just my opinion."

Which is her most beautiful aspect, she can change her looks but underneath it all she's still always the same Alizée she was 10 years ago.

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, focus, new direction