Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah as long as it has Dolby Digital 5.1 then you don't have the crappier Mexican version. Which means you got the French or International
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
The deed is done.
Enjoy. Come back and let us know what you think.

I personally feel it's one of the greatest things ever recorded. Very professionally done, sound and video is high quality. Oh, and it's of Alizee at the height of her powers.

I upgraded my home theater to 11.2 (that's 11 speakers and 2 subwoofers) surround sound just so I could hear her better on this DVD!

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-02-2011, 08:59 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

So, I got my copy a day early. I ordered it, along with some other stuff, with free two day shipping on Wednesday morning, got it yesterday.

After watching it, this is what I think of it:

This has got to be the biggest waste of $20 I have ever spent. It was poorly recorded, she didn't sing well at all, and dancing if you can even call it that was atrocious. I can't believe you all talked me into buying this piece of crap. I sent it back, and am awaiting a refund. In fact, I'm through with Alizée and this site. Good day, and good riddance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somethings to burn.
Anything visible is a blatant lie.

Very well put togethter DVD. The sound quality as well as video is leaps and bounds over Youtube. Totally worth the $20. Overall, my favorite performance so far is Toc De Mac, but that is subject to change. I can't believe I've been missing out on this for all this time.

You're probably wondering why I wrote it invisible. It's because I can and I wanted to. (And to see who actually checks for invisible writing).

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12-02-2011 at 09:18 AM..
Old 12-02-2011, 11:14 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Wow, who is this dude, complaining about spending $20 on a dvd that he didnt like, lol. In the days of Youtube, Facebook, and other ways to check out things, this bought a dvd without checking her out first. What a moron. Why not watch the enconcert episodes on youtube before making a purchase you dumb**** ?

You cost yourself money on your own, we didnt convince you of anything, in the end, people are responsable for their own actions. The onlg thing we did was convince you to check out a French Pop Star, much less something new that you dont see everyday.

But to come online, on a Alizee Message Board, none the less and voice such strong negative language about a purchase, a performance, a singer you hate, shows to everyone just how much class you realy have. You my friend appear to be a typical leftwing nitwit.

We dont need you, thanks for playing.

MZ
Old 12-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Old 12-02-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Wow, who is this dude, complaining about spending $20 on a dvd that he didnt like, lol. In the days of Youtube, Facebook, and other ways to check out things, this bought a dvd without checking her out first. What a moron. Why not watch the enconcert episodes on youtube before making a purchase you dumb**** ?

You cost yourself money on your own, we didnt convince you of anything, in the end, people are responsable for their own actions. The onlg thing we did was convince you to check out a French Pop Star, much less something new that you dont see everyday.

But to come online, on a Alizee Message Board, none the less and voice such strong negative language about a purchase, a performance, a singer you hate, shows to everyone just how much class you realy have. You my friend appear to be a typical leftwing nitwit.

MZ
Maybe you should look closer at the post...

Look for the "Highlights".

Don't "Quote" me on it.

...Highlight the post....

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12-02-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Haha got me there too until I read the rest of the posts.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
BAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post

MZ
He has the most class of anyone on here for getting someone to blow up over a "" post. And he is more than welcome to express what he feels about anything...unless it is graphic or hateful to other members, or disrespect to Alizée.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
Maybe you should look closer at the post...

Look for the "Highlights".

Don't "Quote" me on it.

...Highlight the post....

Fa ra ra ra ra....hehehe
Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 PM

Since I don't want anyone else to flip out over a joke, here is what I really felt about it. Note: this is the invisible text from the same post.

Quote:
Anything visible is a blatant lie.

Very well put togethter DVD. The sound quality as well as video is leaps and bounds over Youtube. Totally worth the $20. Overall, my favorite performance so far is Toc De Mac, but that is subject to change. I can't believe I've been missing out on this for all this time.

You're probably wondering why I wrote it invisible. It's because I can and I wanted to. (And to see who actually checks for invisible writing).
Sorry if I offended anyone with that.
I kinda figured someone would get suspicious over a large blank space, but I guess not...
Old 12-02-2011, 01:44 PM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Where did you order the DVD from? Is it the Amazon page? Do you know which version of the DVD you received?

Tags
dvd, en concert, question