Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 12:20 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ .............not the legs.
oh no, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Spoiler: Don't look ! 
Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ .............not the legs.
Probably a snake from her hip wrapping around her leg to the ankle ready to strike the little Gecko on her ankle.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:55 PM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Probably a snake from her hip wrapping around her leg to the ankle ready to strike the little Gecko on her ankle.
Hm?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:00 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Noooooooo not the legs or the face PAHLEAAAAAZE
Old 05-22-2012, 03:51 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Old 05-22-2012, 05:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We're not putting ideas in her head are we?
Old 05-22-2012, 05:27 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We're not putting ideas in her head are we?
Well if she is "rebelling" or what not, then everyone telling her NOT to get tattoos, will make her get more.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's time for me to shut up now. I got my views and my opinions out there and I want them to be out there for her to see though I hope she realizes I'm human and make mistakes all the time and one I make in here to often is going over the top in criticism, but I feel there is no one around her offering her good advice in this area and at least I made an attempt to give her some advice even if I"m the only one who feels it's good.
I don't think Alizée is the type of person to take advice from anyone. If she wants a tattoo she'll get one no matter what anyone says. I don't want to see her desecrate her body anymore either.. but what I want doesn't matter.

On another note.. I believe Alizée has never bought into the fact that she's the most beautiful women in the world or even one of them for that matter. Well I doubt she even cares about any of that stuff.

I'm sure it's family, friends and life that matter most to her and she's living her life the way she wants to.

Well I will love her no matter what.. but that's all that matters to me.. I doubt she could careless.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 05-22-2012, 11:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think you are absolutely right. She does not want to take advice from anyone, but she hasn't had to work for anything in her life. Her first 2 albums and all the income she derived from it were given to her on a golden platter. She's been living off that ever since. Now there are a lot of single moms in the world who have to work 2 jobs just to pay the rent, but Alizee can buy the latest trends in clothes, can go out to dine every night, can zip off to Paris whenever she wants to get a tatoo. She does not have clue one of what it's like to have to work for a living.

She put a lot of work into her dancing, practicing since she was 4 years old, but I think that was something she loved to do, she loved being on stage and the center of attention and I believe there wasn't a whole lot more for her to do in Ajaccio. Now she seems to be putting a lot of hard work into her dancing. In her early days, I think she loved to do it, but now it's much more of a chore, but still, she can make her own hours, if she wants to sleep in or take the day off, all she has to do is give dancerman a call. So it is nothing like a single mom who has to work 2 jobs at minimum wage, who can hardly afford one night out at a greasy spoon restaurant for herself, who will get fired if she calls in sick. She has no idea what it's like to be that woman who has to work so hard, just to be able to afford a few cheap toys for her child at Christmas, hoping so hard that her child might realize that her mom cant afford the toys that are all the rage with her schoolmates. She has no idea how many women there are in the world, who would give anything to have the type of beauty she has, that could open so many doors for them.

I used to love so much about this woman, the way she'd give those little waves to people in the crowd; hearing about how she had her daughter give some money to homeless people in the streets. That was incredible that she would let her daughter do that. Then there is all the work she's done for charity, but now I feel there is something very lacking there, in what I used to think was the perfect woman.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-23-2012 at 12:02 AM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter