Old 12-12-2015, 03:33 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Hope for the best.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:54 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wish they'd come out with the schedule for the DALS tour, because if there's enough open dates during Les Enfoires, I think that would increase her chances dramatically of participating.
The tour schedule has been out for two months or so. You are in luck, it will be at the Bercy in Paris for 4 shows at the same time Les Enfoirés is going on.

http://www.cheyenne-prod.com/artiste...760.html#hautd

Assuming (which I don't) that Alizée will be a part of the tour, you can't miss catching her at one show or the other. (I don't feel that she will be at either event.)

We know Grégoire said he would be at all the DALS tour shows with the group routines.

Regardless, I hope your recovery progresses well and that you are able to get the travel plans to fit together.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for posting that info Ray. The worst case scenario I thought there might be would be Les Enfoires being in Paris and DALS tour being in other cities, but now it's great they will both be in Paris during the same week.

It's good too that there are 2 Les Enfoires shows (20 & 21) before the first tour show on the 22nd. Those first couple of shows are where they are learning the routines, so if she's there for those first 2, it will be much easier to take a couple of shows off and not miss a beat when she comes back rather than miss those initial shows and try and come in later when everyone else knows the routines..There is also no tour show on the last day of LE (25th).

The bad news is there are two tour shows on the 23rd and if she does participate in some way in the tour shows, that will rule out her being in LE on the 23rd, but also the night before because of those 2 tour shows the next day.

Another bad point is I thought she'd love to be in LE again to see all her old friends, but even if she doesn't participate in LE, she will probably get to see them anyways where they are all in Paris.

So I think it sounds very doable for her to participate in both. Will she? We all think of her a caring person who has done several things for charity. Will she go the extra mile to participate in both and help in LE's efforts to feed the homeless?................Film at 11.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:35 PM

My situation is still in limbo. I saw my doctor yesterday and she gave me 2 more months of light duty, but after that what surprised me was the company gave me 4 more weeks of transitional duty (that's where you can still work while you're recovering) and supposedly after the 4 weeks, I'd go back out on the street (but collecting) where I couldn't fly. Now that 4 weeks, leaves me 1 week shy of my vacation during that LE week. If I could get my transitional duty to last one more week, hopefully making it to vacation would seal the deal for me going.

Now I know Paybays said he would like being considered for my tickets if I can't make it. I do have two tickets for each show and nobody I know has expressed an interest in going, so I could go ahead and send him one of those tickets so he can start making some concrete plans, if he let's me know which one of those 2 shows he might try to make it to, but I believe he said he'd be going with somebody else and if that's the case, he'll have to wait until my situation clears up.

Of course the most important thing is I believe there still has been no official word from Alizée if she will be in any of the shows.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:38 PM

I read on the Les Enfoires site "the list of artists participating in the Enfoirés 2016 will not be published before the concerts.". Why in the world would this be? Is it for security reasons? I'm sure a lot of people go to see their favorite artists. It doesn't make sense.
Old 12-24-2015, 01:37 PM

Well it's been announced Alizée will participate in the DALS tour show in Belgium on February 4th. I wonder why this show and not the others. Maybe one of the other female dancers taking part in the tour could not make this particular event, or maybe they just decided to add one or two more dancers. Either way I think that does not bode well for her participating in Les Enfoires and that would be a huge loss. With the tour, the best we could hope for is her dancing with a group of other dancers or maybe just short segments of her and Gregoire dancing. I think that's almost meaningless to a lot of her fans.
Old 12-24-2015, 03:55 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Where in Belgium is it? If it's Bruxelles I can go there and see her
Old 12-24-2015, 05:19 PM

It will be at the Forest National arena on the south side of Brussels on the 4th of February .

http://www.lalibre.be/culture/medias...70ed3894b30991
Old 12-24-2015, 10:14 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

One of her 6 "wins" for DALS La tournée 2015 was in Belgium. They must like her. Perhaps this is why.
Old 12-24-2015, 11:05 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Somewhere I'd heard when they didn't announce the participants a year or two ago for a previous Les Enfoirés show that it was because they wanted the show to be about the cause rather than the participants. Since they sell out each night I guess they can get away with that.

Unrelated to Alizée being there or not, earlier this year, not long after the 2015 show was over, there were articles that JJG was going to 'turn the show over to the younger crowd' and perhaps not participate, or participate less. It will be interesting to see if this happens this year and what changes they make.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...0&postcount=27
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...8&postcount=28