Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

LES VACANCES!!!
19 weeks of holidays starting now.
Ultra freaking awesome
Old 05-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Almost crapped my pants.

At first, it said that I had gotten a "B" in ANSC 250(Companion Animals in Society) class.. but when I checked it later, I got an "A".

*phew*

Old 05-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

an ordinary day till i heard from an dear friend .

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."
Old 05-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Nearly a year without the King now
Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Today I sat around, played video games, and enjoyed my time off as I have finally graduated high school WOOHOO! This has been my first chillax day in quite a while and I will finally be able to get online and back to posting on AlizéeAmerica often again . I have been so busy and so much has gone on. But its all been great!

Here is how my last few weeks have gone.

Two weeks ago I was having my last week of school. It was a busy week with finals and getting things ready for the senior trip in the following week. Such a busy, busy week.

The end of that week, Friday night, was celebrated with a party at a fellow seniors house. There we had a huge fire and burnt various items we had "collected" from the school through out the year. We had a nice meal, watched a movie, and us guys went camping.

The next week, last week, I departed for my senior trip. We left Sunday night close to midnight. We were to travel to Texas and arrive at SixFlags in the morning. Sleeping on the bus was somewhat difficult but I was put to sleep with my iPod playing the sweet, relaxing music that Alizée has so beautifully made. We ate in the morning at I HOP and then shortly after arrived at SixFlags. I rode all the roller coasters I could and played a few games on the way. I won the hammer deal where you've got to ring the bell but I gave my huge stuffed animal prize away to some random girl who was walking by as I didn't need it (Alizée would be proud .

After SixFlags we went to our hotel, showered, and got ready for dinner. After going out to a pretty nice steak house and filling ourselves up we went back to the hotel, swam a little bit, and got to bed.

The next morning we toured the Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum. After that we went to the mall, ate, and had free time for a few hours. I chose to spend it with a few friends by going to the movie theater there and watching Iron Man 2 (sweet movie ).

Then back to the hotel to get ready for our next destination. The Texas Rangers vs L.A. Angels major league baseball game. We got box seats in the all you can eat buffet section. Mmm . Then back to the hotel for one more night.

In the morning we packed everything back on the buses and headed over to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Im not much of a Dallas fan but I must say that I was for the tour. It was AWESOME. The biggest TV in the world - amazing. The stadium itself - sweet. Tour of Cowboys locker room - holy crap! Walking on the field - Wow! Tour of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader locker room - Oh yeah!

After the tour we made our way back home all the way back in Missouri. We also stopped at the world's biggest McDonalds on the way back. And I must say, great job on keeping up the worlds biggest McDonalds guys (definately being sarcastic). You're not missing much if you never go there.

And finally we got back fairly late, I went home and slept in a little bit the next day. That Friday was graduation practice in the morning and we all signed out of our classes and said our goodbyes to fellow classmates who still have school left (sucks for them ).

Saturday was full of graduation parties here and there. Then Sunday arrived. Off to graduate. Wasn't nearly as bad as what I thought it would be. Glad its over with though. After graduation was then project graduation, planned and funded by parents of seniors.

Project graduation started with the seniors meeting at 5:30pm and then going on an all-nighter. First we went to the town airport and took rides in airplanes over the town and beautiful country side. Amazingly beautiful I must say. Then we went to the traditional event of "pudding wrestling". Its not even pudding really, we just all got into a big pool of chocolate milk and wrestled around trying to find coins in the bottom of the pool to win more cash. After the chocolate milk pool ordeal we took showers and headed out for a hay ride, a meal, and fireworks. We then were split into teams and each had to get in the money machine that blows money around in it while we tried to grab as much cash as possible. Then we face painted eachother and did a team relay event where each group won money depending on what place they came in (my group came in last lol. Still got cash though). Then we went off to do one more team event to win money. Afterward we headed over to the gym where a dance was waiting on us. Not just any dance, but a RAVE!!! We had a DJ, strobe lights, black lights, smoke machines, and tons of glow sticks. That went on for a few hours. Then shower time. Then we went and hung out around a big campfire and reflected on our past, shared our future plans and said our goodbyes and that we'd miss eachother. Finally we had breakfast, some people won prizes, and we all recieved money. I arrived at my house about 7:00am and slept until about 2pm . Then today, as I said earlier, chilled all day.

Even though I've been so busy and haven't been able to get online much these last few weeks, I have had a blast! I have had an awesome last few weeks, a sweet end of the school year, and an amazing senior year. But now I've got so much more free time to spend on AlizéeAmerica, working out, and making money! YAY!!! So I'd say not only has my day been great and my last two weeks been excellent, but the days to come look good too

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 05-25-2010 at 10:39 PM..
Old 05-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Glad to have you back
Old 05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Glad to have you back
Thanks. Glad to be back
Old 05-26-2010, 12:30 PM

Sorry for being a bit ignorant, but I'm not really into American educational system By high school you mean that you just finished 12th grade and you may go to university and start an undergraduate program? I'm pretty sure that I'm right, but you can assure me.

If yes, you are in similar position that me (ofc reflecting country differences); I'm having my party this Saturday. Friday is a day of official ceremony with receiving diplomas, headmaster's speech etc. We don't have such a variety of things like you, trips, pudding wrestling etc. just. cultural difference, but it would be hmm. interesting
Old 05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
Sorry for being a bit ignorant, but I'm not really into American educational system By high school you mean that you just finished 12th grade and you may go to university and start an undergraduate program? I'm pretty sure that I'm right, but you can assure me.

If yes, you are in similar position that me (ofc reflecting country differences); I'm having my party this Saturday. Friday is a day of official ceremony with receiving diplomas, headmaster's speech etc. We don't have such a variety of things like you, trips, pudding wrestling etc. just. cultural difference, but it would be hmm. interesting
You're not ignorant. Don't call yourself that . Just because this is America doesn't mean all other countries should know of the different cultures here.

But yes, you are right and by high school I mean I just finished 12th grade
Old 05-26-2010, 05:28 PM

Well by ignorance I mean that I was even bit to lazy to check it on wiki, I was only depending on my knowledge, which mainly concern on universities, SAT and GRE/GMAT.
In that case, congratulations on finishing your high school. I wish you all the best in your future life. Enjoy your free time