Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:29 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Leaving, taking a break, or coming back thread

Maybe we should have a thread of this like at Alizee-forum. Anyway, I still want to do the fan commentaries/chat every other week or so that Ruroshen of AlizeeAmerica has been organizing on Jung's Ventrilo server and I still intend to donate each month, but I think I've just become too addicted to these forums. So, I'm going to try to take a break. Maybe I'll catch up on some Alizée videos. I hope you all and Alizée are still around when I come back. I have no intention of giving up on her, but I have things to do and waiting in vain for her is just painful. Email or send me a private message if you need to.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-12-2009, 06:33 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I hope you all and Alizée are still around when I come back.
That sounds like if you were going to be away for a long time . Please don't Roman.
Last two weeks I have not been posting so much, neither I have been around so many hours in a day as I used to do. It's not that I'm not interested as I was before, but I really need to take a hmm, not a break, because I'm not leaving, I just need to take things easier. Family, school, soccer, I even have some time for playing video games or do my hobbies I used to do.
Last week I was away for 2 days, and I mean, I did not touch the computer for 2 days . I never did that before! Maybe some time before I did not post for 2 days, but I did check the forums. This time I badly missed the beginning of all this fuss about the concert, and I really felt kind of lost when I turned on the computer and noticed all this !
For those who care, don't worry if you don't see me around as I use to, I just need some time for myself .
Old 03-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Maybe we should have a thread of this like at Alizee-forum. Anyway, I still want to do the fan commentaries/chat every other week or so that Ruroshen of AlizeeAmerica has been organizing on Jung's Ventrilo server and I still intend to donate each month, but I think I've just become too addicted to these forums. So, I'm going to try to take a break. Maybe I'll catch up on some Alizée videos. I hope you all and Alizée are still around when I come back. I have no intention of giving up on her, but I have things to do and waiting in vain for her is just painful. Email or send me a private message if you need to.
The most devoted fan on the forums leaving us? Blasphemy.
Be good man come back soon.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well, Roman. Rather than taking a break it would be nice if you could just establish some limits to how much time you spend here. I know that Alizée can be a great joy and inspiration, but she can also take over a person's life. She has inspired me, but she also has distracted me from getting things done sometimes. I know it's not easy finding the right balance, but either way I'd hate to see you disappear for a long period of time. Whatever you do, take care...
Old 03-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Face the reality!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6kY8Yl4Gt4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6kY8Yl4Gt4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Might seem a little barren on the forums without your post Roman. I guess we all need some time to ourselves though at one point or another. Well do what you feel you need to and I hope to see your during the next podcast.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:54 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Roman must eat, sleep, and work like the rest of us. He has taken it to the nth degree being an Alizee fan. Glad to see you finally taking some time to live buddy. Heck, maybe for once, we'll be informing you of the news. In that case, I'll text you to getcha back if something should arise. For the rest of us, we need to get to work. Roman can't be the news anchor for Alizee all the time.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Hahah agreed, and Roman take care m8t and see u soon.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:09 PM
The Schupicker

Shoepick is on a distinguished road

Only for a little bit, but I am actually going to be in DC for a week (finally taking a vacation ), see you all then!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Cya man have fun.
Closed Thread