Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-16-2010, 12:15 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
It's time to 'fess up. Do you have anything related to Alizée that you would like to confess? If so, you've come to the right thread. I'll get things started.

-I have never watched En Concert.
You dont have to like it, but you should at least watch it once dude.

Also about her being married, when I was younger I would wish I at least had a shot of marrying her, but after she was engaged and eventually married to Jérémy, I stopped that dream and just enjoyed being a fan

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 07-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
-i will skip over alizée for any finntroll song, or any exodus song. and i mean ANY. even the acoustic forest noise song.
Damn Männi. I at least wait until the song is over, unless I have a really strong urge to get into my "metalhead" state

Old 07-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
While you're on that I'm gonna go ahead and agree 102%.

It honestly makes me worried for the more serious Lili-bug-infected cases here because some people really seem to love her and that's SO unhealthy, with any celebrity, really. I'm probably gonna look horrible and mean and I kind of FEEL horrible and mean saying this, but.. live in the now. Go out and meet a nice woman.. maybe the only reason you haven't found her yet is that you're not keeping an open enough mind. Goodness gracious.
What do you mean, "really love her"?

Not gonna lie, this kinda of made me feel pathetic. Haven't had a girlfriend in like, 7 months. The more and more I watch Alizée, the less I want to find a different girl. Maybe I should stop...

Happens all the time

Old 07-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeface View Post

Not gonna lie, this kinda of made me feel pathetic. Haven't had a girlfriend in like, 7 months. The more and more I watch Alizée, the less I want to find a different girl. Maybe I should stop...
By "really love her" I mean people who are like, "Oh, Alizee is the only woman for me, I know for a fact that I can never ever replace her, I shall never love another."

Don't feel bad! I didn't mean you or really anybody specifically, it's just alarming the way I've seen people fawn over her before.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:

hey, at least you had one. yes, Feve has not had a girlfriend yet
but I live in a small area and most of the girls are already taken and I don't have much of a social live so....

Old 07-16-2010, 12:44 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Gourmandises is my least favorite album. It just contains the least number of songs I like. The songs I DO like, though, I like a lot. If that makes any sense.
Same here, so I pretty much know what you're sayin'. I like all the songs but Gourmandises seems to have less of the ones that I really, really like.

As for the whole "*sigh* I wish I could be with Alizée" concept, I think that is all it is. Just a wish. People like to dream. I mean, I was disappointed at first when I found that she was older, married, and had a child. But I was only disappointed because I really would have a legit chance to be with her if she were still single .
Because I'm like Austin Powers sexy! YEAH, BABY! Lol
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
hey, at least you had one. yes, Feve has not had a girlfriend yet
but I live in a small area and most of the girls are already taken and I don't have much of a social live so....
I'm in NY too. Which part of NY do you live in? I've seen some really ugly, loser guys with some ok looking girls. Their personalities suck, they are corny, boring, annoying and gross, but they still get girls.

I've been reading your posts for a few months now and I have at least a SENSE of what you're like - I guarantee that if you put some effort into it you can get a girl. It's pretty easy nowadays. Now if you want a high quality girl who isn't a dummy, that's a different story and a lot more difficult, but if you just want a gf, it's def possible. Just start randomly talking to people to get more comfortable with talking to strangers - and then eventually work your way up to a hottie. You'll be set.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
As for the whole "*sigh* I wish I could be with Alizée" concept, I think that is all it is. Just a wish. People like to dream. I mean, I was disappointed at first when I found that she was older, married, and had a child. But I was only disappointed because I really would have a legit chance to be with her if she were still single .
I think at this point we're all just looking for someone who is as awesome as Lilly. It doesn't have to even be her anymore. But yes, finding out she's married and has a child does eliminate any delusions we may have had about getting with her. Hahaha. Oh well.

Last edited by Rictor; 07-16-2010 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
I'm in NY too. Which part of NY do you live in? I've seen some really ugly, loser guys with some ok looking girls. Their personalities suck, they are corny, boring, annoying and gross, but they still get girls.

I've been reading your posts for a few months now and I have at least a SENSE of what you're like - I guarantee that if you put some effort into it you can get a girl. It's pretty easy nowadays. Now if you want a high quality girl who isn't a dummy, that's a different story and a lot more difficult, but if you just want a gf, it's def possible. Just start randomly talking to people to get more comfortable with talking to strangers - and then eventually work your way up to a hottie. You'll be set.
Stalking much?
jaja, yeah I live in lower NY. 1/2 an hour from the city.
I don't have a problem talking. it's just continuing the conversation is what the problem is for me. I have talked to many girls, but the ones that I really do admire are already taken .

Old 07-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yah it is extremely unhealthy to "really love her". I know there are some people on here that "really love her" and you can see that they are going to be heartbroken down the road cause I mean come on Alizee is married guys

Another confession I have to make:
-I play one part of JEAM in slo-moIf yunno what I mean

Totes kiddin don't worry haha.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Haven't had a girlfriend in like, 7 months.
Definitely don't feel bad about that part, my last bf was like, a year ago. Messy, messy breakup story right there. Nobody's really 'clicked' for me in a while, you're not the only one

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Tags
alizee, confessions, list