Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-04-2013, 05:20 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
If she wanted more views on Youtube, then she would have spiced it up "a little bit" like Lorie. (Check out 1:30 ) That video was released just 3 days ahead of ACDLA, and yet has over 800,000 views - compared to 225,000 for ACDLA - although, there were more "dislikes" than "likes"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KBWWpjfD8v0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Never heard of her b4, do I have to know her?
Old 02-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

Well... I was never interested in Lorie's music. I don't want to write down my opinion about her because I don't want to hurt anyone.
Lili's better, but unfortunately she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. :/

Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
I always noticed how lili only gets shit from mf fans ( with no logic whatsoever ) but everyone shits on lorie EVERYONE
It seems like Alizee gets more shit from her own fans than anyone these days. Though I realize the criticism comes from a loving place.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I always noticed how lili only gets shit from mf fans ( with no logic whatsoever ) but everyone shits on lorie EVERYONE
Maybe that's because Lorie takes actual shits in her music videos.

Last edited by texasguy; 02-04-2013 at 08:39 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
It seems like Alizee gets more shit from her own fans than anyone these days. Though I realize the criticism comes from a loving place.
Well if she had better management and didn't have a one ... bad ... habit *cough* she would be flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Maybe that's because Lorie takes actual shits in her music videos.
Lmao i hope this is legit
Old 02-04-2013, 09:00 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Lmao i hope this is legit
Magazine in-hand rules out the possibility of this being a #1 we're seeing here...

Old 02-04-2013, 09:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Let's say Alizee has two freinds; freind A and freind B.

Alizee asks each freind, "What do you think of all the tatoos I've received in the past year?".

Freind A isn't that crazy about tatoos, but knowing they mean a lot to Alizee and not wanting to hurt her feelings says, " They look great Alizee; absolutely beautiful!".

Freind B, also knows they mean a lot to her and doesn't want to hurt her feeliings, but realizes that someone like Lorrie, who is a beautiful woman, has the type of beauty that is a dime a dozen. There's probably a million other women in this world who look just like her. But the beauty of Alizee is a unique beauty; a one of a kind type of beauty. She stands out like a rose in a field full of daisies. Daisies are pretty flowers; but they are no rose.

So freind B again, certainly doesn't want to hurt her feelings , but feels she is hurting her career and her love life, maybe even her family, so goes up to Alizee, knowing they might be losing the most wonderful freind in the world and slaps her so hard across the face it makes her teeth rattle and says, " Don't you realize what you are doing or appreciate what you have? Sure it's your body and you have the right to do with it what ever you please, but what you are doing, especially to the extent you are doing it, is like someone throwing a bucket of paint over the Mona Lisa. A work of art is lost for ever.

Freind B walks away; tears flowing down his (her) face; not knowing if they have done the right thing; not knowing if they have lost a treasured freind forever, but risking to lose the most beloved freind a person could ever ask for, for the sake of doing something they feel had to be done.

So which freind would you consider to be the better "freind"?
Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Let's say Alizee has two freinds; freind A and freind B.

Alizee asks each freind, "What do you think of all the tatoos I've received in the past year?".

Freind A isn't that crazy about tatoos, but knowing they mean a lot to Alizee and not wanting to hurt her feelings says, " They look great Alizee; absolutely beautiful!".

Freind B, also knows they mean a lot to her and doesn't want to hurt her feeliings, but realizes that someone like Lorrie, who is a beautiful woman, has the type of beauty that is a dime a dozen. There's probably a million other women in this world who look just like her. But the beauty of Alizee is a unique beauty; a one of a kind type of beauty. She stands out like a rose in a field full of daisies. Daisies are pretty flowers; but they are no rose.

So freind B again, certainly doesn't want to hurt her feelings , but feels she is hurting her career and her love life, maybe even her family, so goes up to Alizee, knowing they might be losing the most wonderful freind in the world and slaps her so hard across the face it makes her teeth rattle and says, " Don't you realize what you are doing or appreciate what you have? Sure it's your body and you have the right to do with it what ever you please, but what you are doing, especially to the extent you are doing it, is like someone throwing a bucket of paint over the Mona Lisa. A work of art is lost for ever.

Freind B walks away; tears flowing down his (her) face; not knowing if they have done the right thing; not knowing if they have lost a treasured freind forever, but risking to lose the most beloved freind a person could ever ask for, for the sake of doing something they feel had to be done.

So which freind would you consider to be the better "freind"?
But friend B also wanted Alizee to continue working with Mylene and LB, which may be good for her career but would make her life miserable! So, the question is: What's more important?

An Alizee who's not as popular as before but continues to make a decent living and is very happy and satisfied with her life?
or
An Alizee who's widely popular but miserable deep down inside?

So, I guess in the end, I'd have to choose friend A who puts Alizee's happiness above his.

This post can also be applied to this thread:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...514#post236514
Old 02-04-2013, 11:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
But friend B also wanted Alizee to continue working with Mylene and LB, which may be good for her career but would make her life miserable! So, the question is: What's more important?

An Alizee who's not as popular as before but continues to make a decent living and is very happy and satisfied with her life?
or
An Alizee who's widely popular but miserable deep down inside?

So, I guess in the end, I'd have to choose friend A who puts Alizee's happiness above his.

This post can also be applied to this thread:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...514#post236514
No! There is nothing in my post that indicated in this thread, that I thought she should have stayed with MF and LB and the path they were choosing for her. This is about the tatoos. How they have ruined her unique beauty. This post, in this thread, has absolutley nothing to do with MF and LB. That is a totally different discussion.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-04-2013 at 11:45 PM..
Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I submit a hypothetical third friend - one who has an idea of exactly what Alizee wants to do with her career, how far she wants to take it, her priorities, and her goals. This hypothetical friend doesn't like her tattoos, but like the other two understands the fact that Alizee can basically do as she pleases with them.

Considering these factors, the hypothetical third friend is honest - they tell her that personally they don't like the tattoos. Here is what makes this friend different from the other two: they realize that there is no use trying to make Alizee change her mind or talk some sense into her because she is not only stubborn, but at an age where you're pretty much developed and experienced enough to know who you are and what you like. That being said, they wish Alizee the best and walk away from the situation, knowing that while they don't necessarily agree with her choices, they can't do anything to change them and should let Alizee make her own mistakes and leave the situation alone.

To me, that is the ideal friend. Friend A isn't doing her any good because nobody can improve or grow when surrounded by yes-men; friend B was good to be brutally honest with her, but the slapping and the insults were uncalled for. In both situations I'm certain Alizee will not change her mind about what she's doing, but in scenario B she's left with a bad impression because, well.. she got slapped. For doing what she wants. Maybe the violence would have been acceptable if she were physically hurting someone else, but her decisions affect no one but Alizee.

You used someone throwing a bucket of paint over the Mona Lisa; in this instance it would be the artist destroying his own work. Yes, it's a shame a beautiful work of art was lost, but in the end the only person who should have a say in what an artist does with his art is the artist himself. If he doesn't get the final say on what should and shouldn't happen to his own property, then who on earth does?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée