Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Lord, if she gets a tattoo sleeve or something on her neck, I may just have to throw the towel in.
You should try to prepare yourself mentally, because that's all right around the corner.

Lili's new tatouage makes me think of Kreayshawn, who has a Sailor Moon in close to the same spot. I can see Alizée covering her whole arm like this too, what do you think?

Old 05-02-2012, 11:21 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post

What the heck is this now? Wonder Woman??? This is going to look awful.
This one and the last two are over the edge. And, they will not be the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Another five years of this addiction and she is going to look like the the Tattooed Circus Lady.

Quote:
Can you really get addicted to tattoos?...
Yes. It can easily be a form of addictive behavior when it is used to compensate for some perceived lack.

My concern is that she might be being played. That those around her are feeding an aspect of her personality that is looking for support right now. She might be involved with someone who is encouraging this behavior in her due to their own issues. Obviously, she is receptive. The question is why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Thank goodness these are all just opinions of her and we'll never know the real reason...(until an interview)...
I doubt even she fully knows the real reason. I kind of understood the first few, but her behavior is over the edge right now. It is a pity that she can't see it.

I don't know if he is the cause or not but I think she needs to put some serious distance between herself and dancerman.

I'm just sad.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Lili's new tatouage makes me think of Kreayshawn, who has a Sailor Moon in close to the same spot. I can see Alizée covering her whole arm like this too, what do you think?

omg, this tacky one-hit wonder. If this tattoo business goes any further I fear there are dark times ahead, friends.

At least Kreayshawn is a rapper and the heavy-tattoo'd look kind of suits that genre, though. Somehow on Alizee the tattoos look out-of-place.

As far as her reasons for doing this goes, I sort of agree with Euphoria - identity crisis?? She spent a lot of her teenage years recording, touring, other stuff. Maybe she's pulling an MJ and doing this stuff to compensate for the rebellious years she didn't get while protecting her reputation as a "squeaky-clean" pop star.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 05-02-2012 at 11:28 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I'm with ya on this one Azhiri!
Times that by 2

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:44 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
. Maybe she's pulling an MJ and doing this stuff to compensate for the rebellious years she didn't get while protecting her reputation as a "squeaky-clean" pop star.
well if that's what's happening then I for one am happy that's it's just tattoos. Someone going through an identity crisis and "compensating" for lost youth, could be doing SOOOOO many worse things then tattoos. So if all she is doing is just compensating with tattoos, then that's fine with me.

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-02-2012 at 11:50 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I just love how the forum seemed to be a ghost town for the last few days and now its popping!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
omg, this tacky one-hit wonder.
Sounds like you wanna fight me.

Quote:
At least Kreayshawn is a rapper and the heavy-tattoo'd look kind of suits that genre, though. Somehow on Alizee the tattoos look out-of-place.
I can see what you mean. Alizée looks too sweet and cute for tattoos, but that perception is based on a pretty outdated notion that tattoos are for rebels and tough guys. But how tough can you be when the tattoos are of cartoons and comic book characters? When I was a kid in school I had a phys.ed. instructor who had Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on her leg. Tattoos have been mainstream for so long now that it's almost hard to believe that people still have a problem with them.

Recently I heard someone say that "no tattoos is the new tattoos," which is something to ponder. There seems to be a backlash against the increasing popularity of tattoos, but is it because those people have old-time values, or is it their own way of rebelling by rejecting the mainstream fashion?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:00 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
seems to be a backlash against the increasing popularity of tattoos, but is it because those people have old-time values, or is it their own way of rebelling by rejecting the mainstream fashion?
..........thread just got real
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

The scary thing is the age identity crisis is separate from how the next album does. When a person is confused or unstable success and failure are pretty much the same drug. They can both drive somebody to the extreme, especially when hanging with the wrong people.

An example of something she hasn't done is pose nude. If she is indeed trying to turn back time you'd think she'd want to show off while she can. I wouldn't be surprised.
Success = over confidence = photoshoot
Failure = desperation = photoshoot
Old 05-03-2012, 12:26 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I hope she wises up and have her tattoos removed just like Megan Fox and Mark Walhberg.

Edit: The good news is: She got over her piercings. So, hopefully, she gets over this one as well.
I just don't want her to look like one of my former favorite singer.

Last edited by Jake04; 05-03-2012 at 12:40 AM..