Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

seen em all on this site way long ago...

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-14-2020, 07:13 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomm View Post
Whilst surfing the net, i've come across these pics that i've never seen before. Is it just me ,or are the pics quite rare?

Attachment 463

Attachment 464

Attachment 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Sir Sid is Jérémy's clothing line. I believe Alizée and Jenifer are advertising it in those pictures.
Alizée used to dress with very unusual clothes in 2004-2005. So did all those clothes come from this clothing line of Jeremy? Or are these photos just a case?

Edit:

I'm talking about clothes like this. They dressed almost the same.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 04-14-2020 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-14-2020, 09:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Alizée used to dress with very unusual clothes in 2004-2005. So did all those clothes come from this clothing line of Jeremy? Or are these photos just a case?

Edit:

I'm talking about clothes like this. They dressed almost the same.

I don't know if they are from Jeremy's clothing line, but I'd say they are definitely a byproduct of her relationship with Jeremy.
Old 04-16-2020, 01:39 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the flash back to 13 years ago.

However, please don't mention his clothing line. Ugliest outfit she ever wore on stage was during this time - that and the accompanying haircut.

Edit:

Remember the tongue piercing?

Last edited by Rev; 04-16-2020 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-16-2020, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Thanks for the flash back to 13 years ago.

However, please don't mention his clothing line. Ugliest outfit she ever wore on stage was during this time - that and the accompanying haircut.

Edit:

Remember the tongue piercing?
I'm sure Rev was talking about this performance. I hope he was anyways because it's hard to believe there was another outfit out there as horrible as this one. What was she thinking?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-16-2020 at 03:33 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 04:41 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What was she thinking?
She did it on purpose, so that we could admire her natural beauty even more later. :P
Old 04-16-2020, 11:38 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure Rev was talking about this performance. I hope he was anyways because it's hard to believe there was another outfit out there as horrible as this one. What was she thinking?
I think maybe if this was the very first Alizee video that we saw, we would have thought she was very attractive. But we know better.

She was starting a new life in Paris at this time. I think she was trying to fit into the hip crowd and Jeremy was influencing her heavily, even getting her to wear those awful baggy pants. But this hair style and the whitish lipstick and baggy clothes was not her and she knew it wasn't her. Luckily this phase did not last long. Alizee ended up having very good taste in fashion afterward, and the street clothes she wore were very becoming. If only she had that same good taste when it came to concert outfits.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:26 AM

I don't think it was so much to fit in with a hip Paris crowd, after all, hip is a relative thing, but it had everything to do in fitting in with what Jeremy wore. To be sure he probably had a lot of friends who dressed a similar way, but I think she still would have dressed that way even if Jeremy was the only person in Paris dressing that way.

The hair style I think wasn't necessarily a bad one, but it is one that didn't appeal to me at all and the same goes to for the lipstick.

I agree with CleverCowboy about how her off stage fashion did improve tremendously in the years to come, but on stage, again I have no idea what she was thinking.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I get the impression she was trying out a look. I definitely don’t think it suited her, but it’s interesting because when I first started watching the video I thought her hair and lipstick looked awful. Then the longer I watched it, the more I realized that my reaction was because of the comparison to how I think of the way she looks—both now and in most of the pictures and videos I have seen from the past. Actually, I usually like pale lipstick on women. It just looked so unusual on her, compared to what I’m used to seeing, that it was startling. As for the hairstyle, it did look like she was trying out something trendy. I don’t care for it too much and I do not think it was flattering on her, but again I think my negative reaction was more the shock of how much different it is than the hairstyles we all agree look so good on her. This really highlights to me just how much of her own style Alizée has developed. Even with changes over time to her hair and clothes, she definitely has her signature look. It’s so interesting to realize just how well she has created and maintained that look.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:42 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Here's another photo of that haircut: