Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 06:45 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Well, prior to that, she tweeted #Memories:
"J'adore faire du rangement et retrouver des choses que j'avais oublié" which Google translated as "I love to storage and return of the things I had forgotten."
Then, "Comme par exemple, Des bracelets portés par "Madonna", offert par "Maripol" à mon premier Olympia" or "For example, bracelets worn by "Madonna", offered by "Maripol" in my first Olympia."
Then: "Ou une lettre écrite par Mylène"
"Or a letter written by Mylene."

So, My guess was either she was just rummaging through her treasure chest or she's trying to give us a "hint" of her return, music-wise, to the Goumandise and MCE days and probably working again with MF and LB!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post

So, My guess was either she was just rummaging through her treasure chest or she's trying to give us a "hint" of her return, music-wise, to the Goumandise and MCE days and probably working again with MF and LB!
Wouldn't that be a beautiful dream...

Old 12-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Makes me wonder. A couple of weeks ago she asks for suggestions for her new album. Was that a serious request? Now she posts a picture of an "old" letter from Mylene? Could the two acts be related?
I dont think so ... I honestly believe underneath all the smiles and bullshit the two are no longer on speaking terms. Clearly Alizee has no feud with Mylene, I mean why should she, but it is obviously not the other way around. What gives it away is the fact that Mylene did not reply to Alizee upon sending an album preview. A further hint is the fact that Alizee herself admits to not hearing from Mylene since they were together.
Back to the letter, its probably something she hasn't seen in a while that she just found.

Edit:

Quote:
I think it's just her going through old stuff, the rest is us reading too much into it

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 12-14-2011 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-14-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I dont think so ... I honestly believe underneath all the smiles and bullshit the two are no longer on speaking terms. Clearly Alizee has no feud with Mylene, I mean why should she, but it is obviously not the other way around. What gives it away is the fact that Mylene did not reply to Alizee upon sending an album preview. A further hint is the fact that Alizee herself admits to not hearing from Mylene since they were together.
Back to the letter, its probably something she hasn't seen in a while that she just found.

Edit:

I think it's just her going through old stuff, the rest is us reading too much into it

I've always had the feeling that they didn't end in the best of terms.. though, this is the first time I'm hearing about Mylene not responding to an album preview? (more details please!)

As for looking too much into it.. this is the American corner of Lilly Town, of course we read too much into things! hahahaa

Old 12-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
She tweeted to Yelle (@YELLEtweets). My two favorite frenchies

13,000 followers is a nice milestone, but if she could get to Yelle's level (55k) in the lead up to a new album, that would be amazing
Alizee has about 100,000 more Facebook followers than Yelle, so I'd say that would easily be possible if she keeps up the interesting tweets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
...her return, music-wise, to the Goumandise and MCE days and probably working again with MF and LB!
Quote:
I dont think so ... I honestly believe underneath all the smiles and bullshit the two are no longer on speaking terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I've always had the feeling that they didn't end in the best of terms.. though, this is the first time I'm hearing about Mylene not responding to an album preview? (more details please!)
Yeah, in a interview Lilly said she had sent a copy of her comeback album to Mylene but heard nothing back.

Also, as you probably know, Alizee is the one who left Mylene because of Mylene wanting to send her even further down the "sexy" path. At least that's what Alizee said in an interview.

I agree with Ace, it's just going through old stuff to entertain herself and us... at least I hope that's all it is, not her being bummed out or something.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-15-2011, 12:51 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Yeah, in a interview Lilly said she had sent a copy of her comeback album to Mylene but heard nothing back.
MF was so pissed she probably just used it as a coaster!
Old 12-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
MF was so pissed she probably just used it as a coaster!
Well ide imagine Mylene felt a bit used and unappreciated, here I am doing everything for this girl, I made her into what she is and gave her everything but she has the nerve to ditch me! I am not a Mylene fan and obviously for my being here a huge Alizee fan; but I must say I think Alizee was in the wrong here. Though I can see her point of view wanting to explore on her own but I think she now knows what she did was wrong and sincerely feels bad about it. She was just a kid then so she was a tad naive and she admits that.
If you really want to understand the rift between the two .... this song by the Beatles sums it up just in a different context.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-lG3nXyI41M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-15-2011, 01:56 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Well ide imagine Mylene felt a bit used and unappreciated, here I am doing everything for this girl, I made her into what she is and gave her everything but she has the nerve to ditch me! I am not a Mylene fan and obviously for my being here a huge Alizee fan; but I must say I think Alizee was in the wrong here. Though I can see her point of view wanting to explore on her own but I think she now knows what she did was wrong and sincerely feels bad about it. She was just a kid then so she was a tad naive and she admits that.
I don't know if MF took it the wrong way. I remember from one of Alizee's interview, she said she wanted to "dedicate" the album to MF. And, by sending her the album, I think she was under the impression that there was no hard feelings between them.

BTW, our princess is awake. She just tweeted minutes ago!
Old 12-15-2011, 02:06 AM

While I can understand how Mylene might feel a little betrayed.. what did she expect? When she first took in Alizée, she was a young 15 year old girl that was completely new to the media. By the time Alizée left, she was what, 18-19 years old and ready to start her own career?

I guess what I'm trying to say is Mylene Farmer probably should've seen this coming.

Old 12-15-2011, 02:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's probably a minor point but supposedly the cd she sent Mylene was the first cd from the Psych album.

I think MF and LB's feathers were ruffled when she left, but whether it was just because she left, or the way she left, we will probably never know.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter