Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2006, 08:43 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee on TV in Brussels

A friend of mine is on a cruise somewhere in Europe. I'm not exactly sure where she's going, but I think the boat is sailing around the Scandinavian countries.

Anyway, that's not what is important. She sent me an e-mail today which had this gem in it:

Quote:
But you'll never believe what happened. We had a layover in Brussels and were wandering around the airport. An Alizee music video was on at the bar!! I was so excited - and not because it was your funeral song. If I got cell service abroad, I would have texted you. Really I should have taken a picture to send to you, since we both know how you doubt my every truthful utterance.
About the "funeral" thing...sort of a long story. Basically, before she left, I told her I wanted "Amelie m'a dit" played at my funeral...whenever that happens. I was half-kidding...but I just really like how the song sounds, and it seems like it would fit. It's sort of morbid, but for some reason, the music playing at my funeral is something I've always thought about. Maybe it's the DJ in me. But I'm assuming that means it was the "Amelie" video she saw.

Thought you guys might like to know: Brussels still loves Alizee.