Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 05-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road
Default Wtf?

Why have the natives gone so silent? I know the past 12 months have been turbulent, but I am astonished by the lack of enthusiasm around these parts lately. We have a new album coming out people, she is twittering everyday, she is giving us insight on the new album.

She is actually communicating! Is that not what we all yearned for?

Not one person had a take on the Chateau Marmont thing?

I for one am very happy that she has set a new course, and it seems like she is happy too. Just look at the picture from lunch. You can see she is genuinely having a blast.

I am really happy for her! and I am really happy to be a Alizee fan right now.

-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

I'm delighted she's found a method of communication she likes. I never thought much of the whole twitter thing but if it works for her I'm in. Maybe this is what we (her and her fans) were looking for, doesn't take much effort and yet we connect.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:10 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean, B, its been pretty quiet 'round these parts lately. I remember a year ago when I joined, there were tons more comments each day, ridiculously quirky threads, and booming personalities. Not saying those things have completely disappeared, but they have definitely slowed some.

I also am happy now (especially with this Twitter thing ), and her apparent excitement for the new album. I guess its just harder for me to summon the type of enthusiasm I had back when a mere smile or note of hers could set my heart aflutter.

Hopefully, the release of the new album will have things back up to speed again .
Old 05-01-2009, 07:51 PM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Yeah me too, I missed all the topics, threats, photos, crazy ideas from all part to promote Alizee ....

greeting from bored and hot Mexico city
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

patyl hola! cómo es que todos en tu familia? Tengo familiares y amigos en mexico y estoy preocupado por ellos
Old 05-01-2009, 09:18 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post
Why have the natives gone so silent? I know the past 12 months have been turbulent, but I am astonished by the lack of enthusiasm around these parts lately. We have a new album coming out people, she is twittering everyday, she is giving us insight on the new album.

She is actually communicating! Is that not what we all yearned for?

I for one am very happy that she has set a new course, and it seems like she is happy too. Just look at the picture from lunch. You can see she is genuinely having a blast.

I am really happy for her! and I am really happy to be a Alizee fan right now.

-B
I've noticed that too. When I joined, last september, AAm was a lot more active than it is now. Even I have slowed down, and not only me, most of the regular guys have. Not to mention that Barrett left, which may explain the lack of posts .

We had Les Enfoires time and I couldn't see any change , we had this Aguascalientes concert and yet, couldn't see any change, still the forums are slow. Let's see what happens after the album release...
Old 05-01-2009, 09:28 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post

Um I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Did you know Chateau Marmont is in her up and coming album.

http://www.bloglounge.net/2009/04/30...ont-retro-70s/

Cool down whats with you. I'm sorry not everyone here is as "Alizee"-whipped as you are. Just because we r not acting like retards does not mean we r not excited. People have different ways of expressing feelings.

I'm guessing some people have grown up & matured and realized Alizee is not everything. TheBarret even got over his obsession with Alizee, & has no desire of ever coming back to these kinds of forums because he does not like the atmosphere.... to many Alizee "fan-boys".

Last edited by SimonH; 05-01-2009 at 09:31 PM..
Old 05-01-2009, 09:29 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i feel the same way edgar. i have not been here long but i have noticed in the chat room that fewer and fewer people are there. even when there is someone there it is quiet
Old 05-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I guess it’s just the ebb and flow of a fan site. We have been in the darkness for most of the last 6 to 8 months and there have been a few very disappointing episodes. There have also been bright spots more recently like Les Enfoirés and news of a new album, not to mention that Alizée is actually communicating to her fans via Twitter.

I know I have not felt like posting as much during this time, and maybe it’s because we still don’t have enough information to do more than speculate. I’m sure I will be more active once the music, interviews and videos start to appear and we have something tangible to talk about. Maybe a lot of other people are just waiting for the same thing. It can get crazy around here once Alizée kicks into high gear.

In any case, I really am excited by the recent developments and I’m looking forward to hearing the new album.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

I kinda agree what you guys say, but for me and alot of you that have jobs and or school stuff dont find alot of time to log on and write stories on these forums due to being tired, or having to much stuff to get done, family stuff, kids ect... Me myself eventhough i log on and red what everyone else wrote but some topics just dont intrest me, and I dont write on them. Im not saying that Im over Alizee which is not true. Im excited for the new upcomming album and that she is communicating with the fans via Twitter. I guess wht im trying to say is that sometimes after work i just have the strenght to (puting it bluntly) to write or even argue about certain topics.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 05-01-2009 at 10:49 PM..