Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 05-04-2010, 05:50 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Too bad I don't have physical albums yet. But mid march, I had ordered Gourmandises at FYE. It has not come in yet, but if it does before Sunday, I will bring it with me, to show them.
You may burn some of the remixes and videos in a CD and give it to them. They may play some of her songs there.

Edit:
Sorry, forgot you dont have a computer now. You may ask some of your friends to do it for you
Old 05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Seeing your guys recent success with spreading her amazingness....well I just have to give an update on my attempts.

-A week ago I went to Anti-Prom with 4 friends at a house(no bad stuff, it wasn't a party, don't worry, and they are mormon). So these mormon, girl-deprived, innocent people think it's so amazing that I got her autograph and they were dying to hear her and watch some of her videos....so while we played CodModWar2 I played all 4 albums, then showed them En Concert DVD on my iTouch, and then showed them all music videos and they really liked it!!! And I was so happy cause those are people that like her for her music and good looks with clothes on! And then I showed them JEAM and their jaws dropped...

-So now 2 of them have about 100 plays for each song on their iPod of her and my best friend that was there now knows how to play piano to alot of her songs.

-I think it was very successful, especially since my friend comes up to me in the hall and says "Bubbles and Water..." in a very seductive way hahahaha.

Thanks for watching and please dispose your trash in the wastebaskets as you exit the theater
Old 05-04-2010, 10:10 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol, aaronius, do you think they will join here? Good job, though!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Lol, aaronius, do you think they will join here? Good job, though!
I am working on my best friend. We talk about her everyday and he always talks about her songs to me and I just need to get him on here to see translations and videos and then he will be hooked He will prob join once he accepts the fact he is in love/REALLY OBSESSED like the rest of us haha.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:37 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Nice find MYGOGT. Can you share the link/e-mail? More requests may be helpful
Here is the link:
http://www.sirius.com/bandeapart
Just put in a request for Les Collines for tomorrow.
Sounds like you guys are getting involved in spreading the word around. Great job all! I have been swamped at work and getting ready for my trip.
In 12 hours I will begin my 27 state quest and hope to share sample cd's with many people. If I figure out the cameras and youtube I will try to post up some "interviews" of people's reactions to our beloved French artist's music.
And I get to leave before we get 4 inches of wet snow!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:53 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In 12 hours I will begin my 27 state quest and hope to share sample cd's with many people. If I figure out the cameras and youtube I will try to post up some "interviews" of people's reactions to our beloved French artist's music.
And I get to leave before we get 4 inches of wet snow!
That's awesome MYGOGT. Thanks for doing so much for her. I will also be travelling most of next week. Most of my friends already know about her though
Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink "The search for Alizée" - new YouTube serial goes viral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
There is comedic potential here. Rather than simply ask people if they have heard of Alizée or what they think of her music, you could instead tell them you are looking for her and have they seen her, as if she were a missing person or your runaway wife.

It's too bad you are alone, because things could get interesting with just a camera person to help you out. For example, you could go into a store and crawl on the floor looking underneath the bottom shelves with a flashlight. When a salesperson came over to ask what you were doing, you could say you are looking for Alizée Jacotey. When they then ask what this is, you say she is this fantastically talented French entertainer. When then asked why you are looking for a person under shelves, you then explain she is very short and might be hiding. With a bit of editing, a photo of her with some dimensional arrows reading 5' 3" could overlay the audio track. And so on.

Is there a liquor store? Do they sell Napoleon brandy? Then obviously you have to go in there and ask if they sell other stuff named after Corsicans, like... you guessed it.

Many other scenarios present themselves for passing along one or another fact about Alizée in subsequent videos in the serial. The idea would be not only to expose people to Alizée in real life, but through the quirky video series as well.

Among the simpler gimmicks you can try in the absence of help is to look for someone who somehow looks like Alizée, go up to her and then say you thought she was Alizée. This again starts the whole conversation with the oddball guy with the camera.

You can also go into the mall, tell them you've lost contact with someone, and could they be paged? Yes, it's Alizée Jacotey. Afterward, you ask people in the mall if they heard the announcement and have they seen her? What does she look like? Who is she? Etc etc.

Even if you can't get involved in fancy gimmicks, try simple things like getting people to sing the "Never Wanna Leave You" chorus. Heck, you could even offer a free ice cream bar to the best version among a group of kids in the park.

Too bad Scruffydog isn't retired yet, so he could travel with you. He'd love to do funny videos about Alizée!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:22 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I can't travel with MYGOGT, but he and I will be meeting next Saturday, the 15th. We will work together to spread the word for that afternoon. But we never established any complicated plans. Neither of us arranged for a camera to be present. But I have a phone with a camera, and he probably does too. But it is his choice whether he wants to appear on camera. If we could come up with some ideas before he gets here, without interrupting his trip, that would be great. But I am not good at comedy, so I will need assistance. We have one week. I won't be too entirely busy, so I will do most of the planning, and pm MYGOGT with details. I just you guys to put ideas up! Please?
Old 05-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Any way to get the word on the street about Alizee sounds like a plan to me.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i say we seriously consider organizing street teams. Once the merch alizee said is in the making is available, i'll wear that like EVERYWHERE