Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-17-2021, 07:14 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
And I've been using the Internet for the past 15 years every day and a diligent surfer, but I didn't know this amazing queen! Until then, on August 16-18, 2020, a days that which really changed and revolutionized my thinking, and I was imprisoned without protest to LilyTown.
I found her on the internet in March 2018. En Concert is what got me hooked.
Old 03-17-2021, 07:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandondog5k View Post
Hey I saw you in a few youtube comments! I invited you to the discord too, idk if you saw that.

At least you found your way here. I have been creeping around for a while, the amount of effort required to convey my feelings towards Ali feels insurmountable.

It's a very interesting thing to experience Alizée. I think I also encountered her once before I was hooked, in an odd experience. But when you actually get the opportunity to see her perform, for some of us we are done for.
Welcome to the forum brandondog5k!
Old 03-17-2021, 07:18 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Next, I realized that Alizée is an absolutely awesome and nice person, even though I don't even know her personally (Unfortunately), so you can see it in her face! Usually celebrity women look especially cold and completely superficial... So those Alizée FACES!!! Next I fell in loved Alizée’s face! They are perfect, I can’t even look at them every time because I get crazy every time! Especially in the En Concert she is so perfect that you can hardly believe!!!
En Concert is my favorite. I watch (at least) several songs per day.

In photos and videos, she creates the illusion that she is looking right at you. Right at you. Its uncanny.

Edit:

Quote:
I watch En Concert videos every day. In fact, I think every day for several hours, for half a year! I have watched all the Alizée videos so much, so that at times it may already be physically difficult! I also think about Alizée all the time. So in the true sense of the word, I even think of her as I eat. The name Alizée just spins in my mind, sometimes just the name.
I love En Concert. When I watch it, there is a part of my brain that tells me that she is the one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It doesn't quite make sense; it is like being under a spell.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 03-17-2021 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-17-2021, 09:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I found her on the internet in March 2018. En Concert is what got me hooked.
It is amazing how so many find her only in these times and fall in love.

It is very rare. Alizée is something very overwhelming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
En Concert is my favorite. I watch (at least) several songs per day.

In photos and videos, she creates the illusion that she is looking right at you. Right at you. Its uncanny.

Edit:

I love En Concert. When I watch it, there is a part of my brain that tells me that she is the one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It doesn't quite make sense; it is like being under a spell.
It is so true!

She completely enslaves me. I do not understand. Sometimes I thought that now my mind, don’t think about her for 15 minutes - at the latest after two minutes I realize I thought about her again several times!

After I found Alizée... I am able to forget about her for a moment in practice only in situations where I'm talking to the other, will become an important event or work, etc.

It is "comforting" that I'm no the only one!!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-17-2021 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Typox2
Old 03-18-2021, 03:41 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003.

Thank you for the praise, so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness.

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her....
I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol
Old 03-19-2021, 04:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol
Same has probably happened to several...

However, my 17 years are... A world record.

It’s amazing how many great shows Alizée has, because even though I watch and listen to them almost all the time, I probably haven’t even had time to watch these versions of Moi Lolita for over a week, although of course I love those shows!

And when she waves her fingers... It's so... And that dance...

It is incomprehensible how Alizée always draws attention of her audience and captures its 100%, even though she is also shy.

Edit:

I thought my Lili bug might somehow even make it easier when I come here to write...

On YouTube, you see that there are thousands of Alizée enchanted people all over the world, but because of the language barrier, they don't come here, etc ...

They just freak out and spam emoticons on Facebook fan groups etc! Lol.

Well, I came here and at first I wouldn’t have thought I would come... And now my Lili Bug just seems to be growing more (if it’s even possible to grow anymore)!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 03-19-2021 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-17-2021, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Well... It's been exactly a month since I joined here! Or my account was activated - and I opened this thread!

Situation report!

I don’t know, maybe I am looking for some sort of “relief” to this my Alizée madness 🤤 when I came here among other fans. In fact, there is not even the "right discussion" about Alizée elsewhere.

I came, even though I never thought to write very much in English! Now, however, with this post, I already have the 100th post full here. LOL!

So what was the result? I became more insane if it were even possible. In addition to sinking deeper into the Town of Lili than the Mariana Trench is deep, At the same time, I also immersed myself in the AA well so deep that the sun did not shine...

Maybe my “salvation” was that it’s “pretty quiet” here now, if I had come here sometime then in 2006-2010, then maybe I would have been hooked just harder and harder!

I'm pretty (indeed) crazy, if I can get something like this in my head, which is rare, and it will be difficult to stop...

I thought little by little that this is not going to be anything, something needs to be done!

Nowadays, of course, Alizée is still on my mind almost all the time, so joining up here inspires that madness more and more and the madness just grew!

That’s why I already had to reduce my visits here at one point because I was here practically all the time!

Now, as for watching and listening, yes, I sometimes had to force myself to reduce these activities even further - at least in terms of watching, because I already have a "fear" that these videos to "wear out"! And how great it is to notice that after a short break, watching again feels awesome and fresh!

Sure, I take certain songs like JEAM and JPVA to my daily “drug dose”. Listening then easier! And it’s a lot “easier” to do all the time.

It’s pretty incomprehensible how this can even become a big problem, but Alizée is known for her almost supernatural attraction and appeal!

Because of this, still and only...

I am at the same time, somehow, I can not even say, in a state where I realize that "everything is impossible for me regarding Alizée", but immediately thereafter I think again that everything could be possible.

Well it doesn't seem to be, lol!

Exactly the same... I don't use alcohol, I don't smoke or anything... If I use a drug called Alizée, 🤤🤤 it's ok!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-17-2021, 09:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

............. I don't use alcohol, I don't smoke or anything... If I use a drug called Alizée, 🤤🤤 it's ok!
That's very unfortunate because there is treatment for alcoholism. There is treatment for drug addiction, but there is no known treatment for Alizée. Many a soul has been lost in the pursuit of one. You might as well face the facts AlizéeSuperFanFIN, you're a goner!
Old 08-15-2021, 09:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

^Nobel "Peace" Prize for anyone who finds medicine to alleviate the situation, even a little!

��������Finally, an update again on the "situation" of ASFF!

I haven't bothered to update my the madness meter every month, even though I could...

That would be too crazy, lol!

I haven't been here on the AA forum yet as a full year user, but the anniversary is now at hand, in other words, Discovery Day - exactly a year ago my madness just started!

And it really hasn’t subsided, even though I even thought to myself that it’s a must over time (even a little)...?!

But best of all, it's just "worse"! So in a good way, of course, when we talk about Alizée!

Even though I now have a half-month break here, forced by the Olympics, then...

In fact, as I said in my opening post, I’m really crazy about some things, and the Olympics are one of them! I followed them, as before, for "thousands of hours," probably the WR readings are...

They even challenge Alizée’s enchantment (a fairly limited number of things can do it), but “thankfully” for only two and a half weeks - once every two years!

For that... I took a break here too, because nowadays it has been pretty quiet here, although luckily new users have now come again!

And now after the break, here would be the desire to write up to 100 messages a day, with so much break behind - in other words, now everyone just comes here to write messages that I can then reply to!

Okay, so Alizée is still...! The lust and charm towards her is still incredibly great!

It's starting to get even so impossible that it goes over and makes it easier in between...

I mean, in the overwhelming moments of madness, all that impossibility is easier to understand and then its fate is easier to deal with... So to speak!

...until, of course, a new round begins! Over and over again, of course! Because she is a Corsican Siren!!

I think if possible I’m just thinking about her more and more - almost all the time!

I listen to her music as much as I can, so for the reason I mentioned earlier, I haven’t even had time to listen as much in the last moments, and besides, there were problems with my hardware, so it also reduced listening a little more!

Watching... It’s harder because I’m depressed because I don’t get her... Always sometimes! But listening is easier! And I've watched "everything! A thousand times already!!! [And I still watch so much!] New material soon Lili!

And then when you start watching her, you watching longer and more seriously! You watching her like a work of art is a must watch!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 08-15-2021 at 09:48 PM..
Old 08-23-2021, 07:33 AM

Elise is on a distinguished road

So you’re just as obsessed with Alizée as you were on the first day (when you discovered her)?