Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-28-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Then it wasn't confirmed. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I thought there were only rumors and speculation about why Greg left DALS5. Was any of it ever confirmed?
Old 03-28-2018, 07:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Old 04-07-2018, 06:04 PM

This picture was posted by Ray in another thread. It was an Instagram picture posted by alizeeofficiel. It said Bye bye Veronique. It refers to Veronique Colucci. Her husband was Michel Colucci. He was a comedian and actor who founded the 'Restaurants du Cœur' in 1985. It's the charity to raise money to help the homeless. They put on a concert every year and the singers and celebrites in it are called 'Les Enfoires'. His picture is usually prominently displayed at some point during the show.

His wife Veronique, became administrator of the Restaurants du Cœur after that and launched the first tour with Jean-Jaques Goldman. She passed away on April 5th or 6th of this year.

Does this jepordize the continuation of the show? It's possible, but hopefully somebody else will pick up the torch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOwRfdhTSy/

Colluci.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-07-2018 at 06:06 PM..
Old 04-25-2018, 01:41 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

What is the full name (Leroy?) of man singing with Alizée and the full name (Maé?) of the woman singing with Patric Fiori?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhBBlBEJqY

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-25-2018 at 02:01 PM..
Old 04-25-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
What is the full name (Leroy?) of man singing with Alizée and the full name (Maé?) of the woman singing with Patric Fiori?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIhBBlBEJqY

The gentleman singing with Alizee is Christophe Mae. In later years it seems he often has a little bit of a beard. A little side note, he got married in 2016 in Porto-Vecchio, Corsica.

The woman singing with Patrick Fiori is Nolwenn Leroy. She spent some time in this country as an exchange student. Here is an interview that include her an Alizee about Les Enfoires.

Here's one of my favorite videos from Les Enfoires that included Nolwenn, Fiori, Tina Arena who appeared with Alizee on the SAGA show and Pascal Obispo, who helped her with her last album.

Here's Christophe Mae how I'm used to seeing him, singing along side of the beautiful Shy'm and Alizee and Pascal Obispo also make an appearance here along with Fiori.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-25-2018 at 03:02 PM..
Old 04-25-2018, 08:37 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scruffy. You're a treasure of information. Two more voices added to my collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwv1djaV6Fc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5USYyncaM

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-25-2018 at 09:20 PM..
Old 05-17-2018, 10:33 AM

After Véronique Colucci passed away earlier this year, who took over the leadership role of keeping Les Enfoires going years ago after her husband passed away, I was worried that the continuation of that show might be threatened. But I saw this message on their FB page that was posted April 6th and if I read the last couple of lines right the show will go on. With no more Tournée, that leaves the very good possibility that Alizee and I think Gregoire too could participate in it. But as my dreams have been crushed in recent years by her not appearing in it, I feel the same will happen this year and the reason will be something as small as a bun.

"Restaurants have great sadness to learn the disappearance of véronique colucci.

It is a very sad news for his family, his children and grandchildren, for his loved ones, that they are assured of the deepest condolences and affection of the association.

It's also a painful time for restaurants. For Volunteers, for people who are welcome, for the artists and technicians of the bastards, for employees, for donors, partners and for all those who admired it.

Véronique was one of the 71 restaurants. But we'll forgive ourselves for believing that véronique was a little more than a volunteer. By his personal history with Michel Colucci of course. But also, as a result of her disappearance, her essential role in the life of the restaurants she wore and grew up for over 30 years.

She took part in key periods, as president, when there was more to take than honours. She has also played a vital role throughout these decades in relations with the bastards. It was thanks to her, with Jean-Jacques Goldman, that these concerts were launched, a unique adventure in the world, renewed from year to year, shared by totally disinterested artists, for the cause of the poor.

Véronique, by her warm and dynamic personality, took pleasure in meeting on the ground in the centres throughout France volunteer teams and people welcomed. With the vignerons vignerons, the étudiants students from Toulouse, the spectators of the various éditions, the writers of 13 at the table, the chefs of the chefs dinners, the ministers who defended the loi law and opened the "fridges" From Europe ", with the founders, including Francis Bour, at the launch of restaurants, with street people at random from the maraudes, on the barge, with so many others...

The best tribute to the restaurants is to commit to continuing to fight poverty and to remain faithful to the message and spirit of coluche.

"Restaurants have great sadness to learn the disappearance of véronique colucci.

It is a very sad news for his family, his children and grandchildren, for his loved ones, that they are assured of the deepest condolences and affection of the association.

It's also a painful time for restaurants. For Volunteers, for people who are welcome, for the artists and technicians of the bastards, for employees, for donors, partners and for all those who admired it.

Véronique was one of the 71 restaurants. But we'll forgive ourselves for believing that véronique was a little more than a volunteer. By his personal history with Michel Colucci of course. But also, as a result of her disappearance, her essential role in the life of the restaurants she wore and grew up for over 30 years.

She took part in key periods, as president, when there was more to take than honours. She has also played a vital role throughout these decades in relations with the bastards. It was thanks to her, with Jean-Jacques Goldman, that these concerts were launched, a unique adventure in the world, renewed from year to year, shared by totally disinterested artists, for the cause of the poor.

Véronique, by her warm and dynamic personality, took pleasure in meeting on the ground in the centres throughout France volunteer teams and people welcomed. With the vignerons vignerons, the étudiants students from Toulouse, the spectators of the various éditions, the writers of 13 at the table, the chefs of the chefs dinners, the ministers who defended the loi law and opened the "fridges" From Europe ", with the founders, including Francis Bour, at the launch of restaurants, with street people at random from the maraudes, on the barge, with so many others...

The best tribute to the restaurants is to commit to continuing to fight poverty and to remain faithful to the message and spirit of coluche.".

https://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires/
Old 05-21-2018, 09:26 AM

I know I go down this road too often, but we see these different dance competitions here and there that get them exposure in the 'dance' world, but is there anything in that world that can get them as much exposure on a national level as Les Enfoires? The good thing about it too is you don't have to be a singer. Gregoire can be a part of the show too! It would be a win, win situation for them.
Old 05-21-2018, 10:41 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I know I go down this road too often, but we see these different dance competitions here and there that get them exposure in the 'dance' world, but is there anything in that world that can get them as much exposure on a national level as Les Enfoires? The good thing about it too is you don't have to be a singer. Gregoire can be a part of the show too! It would be a win, win situation for them.
Alizee could also start participating again without him, if he didn't want to do it. Do you have any thoughts as to why Alizee stopped doing the shows? I think the 2013 show was her last, or was it 2012?

I think one can speculate that she was having personal issues along with Blonde bombing, and needed a break from singing and everything else. I do believe she was participating not only because of the PR, but because she is charitable and truly does care about helping the needy. If her and Gregoire would participate as a team, it would definitely give them a lot of exposure. I would question if they would even want that level of exposure. Maybe their dance studio is doing well, not too many or too little students, giving them a comfortable income and she is happy with the status quo. I secretly hope not because I really want her to sing again.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:35 PM

2013 was her last. I went to the first show in 2014 along with another forum member and we found out the hard way, she wasn't in the show. Talk about a bitter disappointment. She cancelled out so they could rush out the Blonde album to take advantage of her sudden rise in popularity because of DALS. We see how well that worked. After that year, they started the DALS Tournée and they were always at the same time of year as Les Enfoires. This year coming up, there will be no Tournée therefore........