Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2010, 07:16 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Three months uninterrupted Alizée! Nice!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by swede' View Post
Oh such a nice feeling huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Three months uninterrupted Alizée! Nice!
It's going to be one of the best vacations.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

well today was pretty good. I got 6:15 for my mile race, which is my personal best so far. sadly no one from 3 other schools don't know of Alizée (or maybe just AAm?). And I got accepted into a 4-day engineering camp at Drexel (which is only for 28 students and I was one of them out of 80) !

so now I have to get back to my Essay writing

I really hate you right now Merci Alizée. 3 months of break and I'm stuck here writing 3 essays, have an AP computer Science exam tomorrow and some regular tests during the week. A month later I'll have my regular exams . Really wish I were you right now

Old 05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

After work when I went to the store to pick up a package I heard a familiar voice on the radio singing C'est pas ma faute à moi, Si j'entends tout autour de moi. Hello, helli, t'es A. Moi Lolita.

<3
Old 05-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post

I really hate you right now Merci Alizée. 3 months of break and I'm stuck here writing 3 essays, have an AP computer Science exam tomorrow and some regular tests during the week. A month later I'll have my regular exams . Really wish I were you right now
If there is some way in which I can help you, then I would be happy to do that. I'm totally free for that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
After work when I went to the store to pick up a package I heard a familiar voice on the radio singing C'est pas ma faute à moi, Si j'entends tout autour de moi. Hello, helli, t'es A. Moi Lolita.
That's awesome. I can only imagine how would I feel, if something like that happens to me.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:25 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Weellllllllll.

Nowhere else to post it.

Despite me sounding cheerful and upbeat(at least, I hope I sounded that way!) here on the forum, I find myself in a rather shitty situation.

I don't know how long it'll take to resolve, or if the resolution is going to be bearable. Nothing to do with Alizée of course, though some recent activity on here hasn't exactly helped, though I wouldn't say that it has directly contributed either.

Either way, I need to figure out where I'm headed. Alizée will probably be there. But still, I have issues to sort out.

Hope to see you all still active.
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, as I was during a dispute a few weeks ago. But you know, sometimes there needs to be war, in order for there to be peace. You should know this already if you're in the military service. I know you didn't make much sense of what was going on, mainly because you and others didn't bother reading the comments, although Ben or a mod deleted some posts you could still make sense of what was going on I think. Anyways here's a couple of quotes to inspire you I hope:

"All battles are first won or lost in the mind"... Joan of Ark

"Consider this unique and imposing distinction. Since the writing of human history began, Joan of Arc is the only person, of either sex, who has ever held supreme command of the military forces of a nation at the age of seventeen"... Louis Kossuth - 19th Century Hungarian Revolutionary Hero

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 05-07-2010 at 10:47 AM..
Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Pretty s*it day for me.
Start a new round of Chemo on Tuesday and can hardly contain my enthusiasm! Sometimes the cure is worse than the curse.
Got to look forward to 8 weeks of vomiting, not eating, losing weight, sleeping for about 2 hours per night and all the other pleasant side effects that go with it.
Can't wait!
Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Pretty s*it day for me.
Start a new round of Chemo on Tuesday and can hardly contain my enthusiasm! Sometimes the cure is worse than the curse.
Got to look forward to 8 weeks of vomiting, not eating, losing weight, sleeping for about 2 hours per night and all the other pleasant side effects that go with it.
Can't wait!
Sorry to hear this Junkmale, I thought you were done with this. You've been in good spirits so far don't mess it up... Le remède est dans le poison ;-)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 05-06-2010, 01:50 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Well. About 1 hour ago I got back from my English exam on extended level (or advanced, nvm). Listening part was easy as a pie; grammar, hmm, a bit harder but still passable. We also had to write something,
-description of a charity event you participated, or
-a short story where a friend rescues someone (don't remember exactly), or
-for and against essay: "Big sport events are important for city or country. Justify your opinion." or sth like that.
The biggest problem in writing part is a word limit on level of 250 words, so it's very small amount(especially for me
Old 05-06-2010, 02:11 PM

Aron14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
"Consider this unique and imposing distinction. Since the writing of human history began, Joan of Arc is the only person, of either sex, who has ever held supreme command of the military forces of a nation at the age of seventeen"... Louis Kossuth-19th Century European Freedom Fighter
I never thought I'd see the day when our dear Kossuth was quoted by a foreigner. I guess I'll have to wait on, though, for the day when the quoter will acknowledge that Kossuth was Hungarian.

How was my day? I just got back from spending a couple days in Pécs and its surroundings, Europe's Cultural Capital in 2010. The town is truly beautiful, with history stretching back to the Roman times, countless masterpieces of art and architecture, numerous museums, and a gorgeous surrounding and atmosphere.