Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-30-2012, 03:24 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Why did Sony got my money for preordering..what? I want my stake back!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:23 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well if it's true it's disappointing in the fact that are hopes were so high for october, but I think it kind of shows what I've said several times before. Sony is going to take the time to get this right. They will rework the first song and it will be a good album.
Or they are debating whether it's even worth it for them to go forward.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
dont want destroy your dreams, but dont think they will rework it... it would be stupid to put it out, and after 4months rework it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Or they are debating whether it's even worth it for them to go forward.
Well I still haven't seen anything official yet so I don't know if this news of a new release is fact or not but going on the basis that it is true, I've put a lot of faith in this album, mainly because a major name like Sony is handling it. They have a name to protect. To put this off til january and then cancel it, would really make them look bad. If they saw no hope in this album, they'd cut their losses now and would just get the whole thing over with.

As far as reworking her first song, why not rework it? I'm sure it wont sell in it's present form. The last half of the song was very good so there is a lot of potential for this song, Maybe it's not the norm to release it, then rework it,but I don't think anyone would care if the end result was a good song.

I really don't think Sony is going to jerk us around. I think they've already debated if it's worthwhile to move forward and they have made a decision. If they announce a new release date of january, it will happen.

A good thing about a january release date is if the timing is right, some of us may be able to go to the autograph session one night, then Les Enfoires the next.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-30-2012 at 05:46 PM..
Old 08-30-2012, 06:03 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A good thing about a january release date is if the timing is right, some of us may be able to go to the autograph session one night, then Les Enfoires the next.
thats maybe only 1 thing good... I see it very negative to let it out in January... most for people who pre-ordered deluxe box... cause if album will be released in january boxes too... and sorry but waiting half year for is too long, many here had problems with their banks, and now this? this is crazy for me...

and when I count... all relelase dates: spring, september, october, november and newest next year... wtf

Last edited by Karin; 08-30-2012 at 06:06 PM..
Old 08-30-2012, 06:26 PM

That's what makes me think they're debating pulling the plug. This album has had multiple release dates. It's always "soon" but nothing ever comes. There are no sample tracks, no album title, and the deluxe box isn't even close to being made. The single was crap and the video was supposed to be released by now.

I dunno, these are not good signs to me. If they don't think the album will sell, they will probably pull the plug to save money. It's very shady to me that they've taken all this money for pre-orders, and now they've postponed the release.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's what makes me think they're debating pulling the plug. This album has had multiple release dates. It's always "soon" but nothing ever comes. There are no sample tracks, no album title, and the deluxe box isn't even close to being made. The single was crap and the video was supposed to be released by now.

I dunno, these are not good signs to me. If they don't think the album will sell, they will probably pull the plug to save money. It's very shady to me that they've taken all this money for pre-orders, and now they've postponed the release.
As much as I want to say you're right, because it sure does look that way, I think you are making a lot of assumptions.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-30-2012, 07:29 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She posted pictures from the studio three weeks ago. A week later she posted that the albums release was still on for October 1st. Until something comes out officially from either Alizée or Sony Music France in the next week or so the release is still on for October 1st.

I just don't see them waiting until the last minute to announce that the release date has been changed to early January.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:19 PM

Well I truly hope it's just a rumor. This album has taken long enough to come to fruition.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:27 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well if it's true it's disappointing in the fact that are hopes were so high for october, but I think it kind of shows what I've said several times before. Sony is going to take the time to get this right. They will rework the first song and it will be a good album.
I hope so. The song simply was sub-optimally done. A rework would be a good idea.

This is her last real chance to put out an album, so I do hope they take the time to get it right.

Perhaps they listened to the feedback on the first song and are "improving" a couple of the other tracks. This could explain the delay.

If this album does not "take" I believe she will lose Sony. After that she would have to do it herself, and I believe that she will not make the attempt again. Our best hope then would be that she lands some type of performing gig.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well if you really dislike Alizée that much I'm sure you can google an anti-zee forum to go join. Otherwise, and not to be mean or anything, but you can keep your negative sh*t to yourself! If you don't like her music or where she is going in her career well then that sounds like a YOU problem.

On the other hand, I can understand your frustration with all of the uncertainties, but damn... I like her music and everything still. I'm not about to bring out the pitch forks and torches and start a monster hunt to throw away everything she has given us in the past and call it sh*t like you're suggesting. Just be patient... you'll get what you've been waiting for.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...