Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2021, 07:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking Video of the day!

So the idea for this thread would be to put one video a day [of course Alizée’s video]! And so it is the video of the day!

So preferably one video a day - who has time first! But as you know, here in AA it’s not quite that accurate!

In addition to this, you can tell us why that particular video!

And then of course the video can always be discussed more that day!

Let's get started...

April 24, 2021, video:

I think the theme of this video is great and is especially suitable on Fridays, Saturdays or weekends! The theme of the video is festive and gorgeous! But it doesn’t take itself too seriously though!

Very high quality implementation and really good music video! Feels like a bit that a video or even a song hasn’t become quite as popular as it should have been?

In fact, as many know, I really can’t say anything about Alizée, which would definitely be the best... So I have to say at least the 10 live performances, outfits, songs, etc.! And even that is difficult!

But..... But..... I think this J’ai Pas Vingt Ans is perhaps Alizée’s best official music video! Can I even say that? Especially because of the legend, J’en Ai Marre is sure to challenge it in this class too, at least close!

But if not as a whole, then at least in the technical implementation I would say that this JPVA is even the best!

I listen to this practically several times a day! But unfortunately I have had to force myself not to watch this video sometimes for familiar reasons (= I watched "too much")!

---

Comment on the video now if anyone has anything to say!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video