Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 07-16-2019, 05:05 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Looks like they were on vacation last week and one place they stopped (could've been the only place????) was Calais and it looks like there was some type of dance event/competition which I think involved hip hop dancing and I guess they were invited to it. The BBE stands for B Boy Europe. No idea what the first B means. I do believe they are back in Ajaccio now.
B Boy is the name to identify who does breakdance
Old 07-16-2019, 09:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Aragorn97!
Old 07-17-2019, 06:30 AM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

images from his instagram story

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKI...ew?usp=sharing
Old 07-17-2019, 07:01 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, I was just “passing by”, and…

Omg…

<RedRafe falls off his comfy “camo” recliner>

Missed this “little” lady, a lot. Have not really seen her much in a while, for she has been horrendously busy, with “ her life”, the “baby”, and “everything”, which is totally understandable, and I was “momentarily”, “very pleasantly”, “overcome”...

As always, bebert, thank you for posting these cool “shots”…

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
[IMG]

images from his instagram story

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKI...ew?usp=sharing
Superb pics of Alizée, “looking good”, as always

Looking “happy”, “cool”, and “rested”, hopefully, and that pool is going to be so good for her and the “little one”. Cool and relaxing, especially good for the “back” and “hips”

Alizée posted this on her “alizeeofficiel” IG page, “Casse-tête”, which roughly translates as “Brain teaser” or “puzzle”?

This is one of these “instances” in life that is just so “hard” to do, and, don’t y’know it is almost impossible to please everyone involved, for usually EVERYONE wants to have a “say” in the matter. Mothers, Grandmothers, Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, everyone

Usually just bid everyone to “begone”, closed the door tightly, and came up with something “politically correct”, “vaguely traditional”, and potentially “non-damaging” with regard to the “future”

So hard…

Now Greg posted this one on his “gregoirelyonnet” IG page, “Fin d’un super week end de break! On en a pris pleins les yeux! Bravo a tous les danseurs👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Un énorme merci à @bboyeurope et @bboy_abdel pour l’invitation!!! Un accueil au top du top!!! Une énergie vraiment positive de partage et d’échange! L’esprit hiphop au rdv!” which roughly translates as. “End of a great weekend break! We took full eyes! Congratulations to all the dancers👏 👏 👏 A huge thank you to @bboyeurope and @bboy_abdel for the invitation !!! A welcome at the top of the top! A really positive energy of sharing and exchange! The hiphop spirit at the appointment!”.

I have nothing but the “utmost respect” for all of these guys, for they demonstrate the utmost in “skill”, “talent”, “dedication”, “guts”, and just “sheer inventiveness”...

Respect...

Now, speaking of the “@bboyeurope” thing, the “_teamalizeegregoire” IG “fansite” has been posting some really great stuff also…

Les lyonnets à Calais aujourd’hui 😍😍
C’est pas super loins de chez moi , je suis deg de pas l’avoir su avant j’aurais pu y aller 😢 ( photo by @alicia_olmeta )
, which roughly translates as “Lyonnets in Calais today It's not far from home, I'm not sure I knew before I could go 😢 (photo by @alicia_olmeta)”.

A sweet shot of the guys together, looking “chilled out” and just “happy”.

Long may this continue…

Speaking of happy, “_teamalizeegregoire” also posted this…

“One love - One Life ~”

Now, I know we’ve seen this one before, once again, many thanks to ske_leton and bebert, but, I could not let it go without saying something, y’know me…

I see nothing but, "a very deep love", "happiness", and "commitment".

Love it…

And ALL of Alizée, looking “stunning”, as always, and, “very pregnant”

<RedRafe “passes out”, and “falls over”, due to the sheer “wonderfulness” of it all>

But, y’know, she never really had to “hide” in the first place, did she?

For this is just the same “stunning” little lady, just a "little more of her", with a “precious little passenger on board”, that was just going to be “adored” and “appreciated” in the very same way as always, if not more, from my perspective...

Now, a really sweet shot of “you know who” on the “jonsnow_lyonnet” IG page: “Dur le réveil en vacances”, which roughly translates as “Hard waking up on vacation”…

Such a “sweet boy”, even first thing in the morning, just waking up

Wish I looked as good first thing in the “am”. Probably very similar looking, just not as “cute”, and a lot more "vocal", and "self opinionated", and probably need a lot more in the way of Coffee, than he does...

Y'all be wonderful to each other, 'k...

<RedRafe wanders, back off, into the "shadows">
Old 07-18-2019, 10:29 PM
Neutral Good

Omigosh…

It’s Jon Snow’in’ everywhere…

<Sorry, I couldn’t resist that one>

Alizée and Greg dropped a series of “story” posts on their respective IG pages, where they must have been walking Jon Snow on the beach, locally…

The result, a couple of very sweet “mini movies” of two of the “people” in her life that are most important to her, set in what really does look like “Paradise”…

Snapped a couple of “screenies” for you…

OK, so, we agree, that Alizée could just possibly be an “Angel”, well I think so anyhow, and she does kind of live in “Paradise”, ‘cos look, there is a sign that sort of says so. Ok, maybe kind of loosely implies it, if you “squint” at it a wee bit…

Just beautful
though, who would NOT want to just be there, to witness it, “first hand”

In this “story” Alizée had obviously been “messin’” with her phone, for there was a sweet little movie of Jon Snow running “back” and “forward”. Trust me, it was “cute”

In this one they were obviously walking Jon Snow on the beach…

Edit:

More heaven…

Jon Snow’s “best friend”… His “fan”…

Hey, on a day like this, here, 105degrees F, with very high humidity, I would have been lying on the floor, right next to him, rather than being outside in it, all day, like I was…

Enjoy, for these are obviously some of Alizée’s most "treasured", favorite things

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-18-2019 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-20-2019, 08:02 PM
Neutral Good

<Sigh>

Another “hot”, “humid” day…

No, not just “hot”, “hotsy stinkin’hot hot hot”

<Another sigh>

Was remembering the “story posts” that Alizée and Greg dropped yesterday, and a couple of them kind of “tickled” my "sense of humour"…

I thought to myself, "hmm, what might Jon Snow be thinking", and then it came to me…

“Alizéeeeeee, Mummmmm, there’s something “small”, “cute” and “pink” floating in my “water dish”. Could you get her out… Quick… Please… Just in case…”

Anyhow, so, there I was, out in the Sun…

“Broiling” slowly from the inside, out…

Sweat streaming down from under my hat, and, dripping off the point of my chin…

Looking at the “story” of Greg, “luxuriating” in the pool on an “airbed”, reading what is possibly some Manga, maybe, thinking, how “cool” and “inviting” it looked, and how “lucky” he was, aggaiinnnn

And then I saw “it”…

Another of my “nemeses”…

One of these “floaty” pool “airbeds”

Now, I can get “in” and “out” of a “Rigid Raider”, in “very heavy sea states” in the “middle of an ocean”, no problems. Likewise “Kayaks”, and “small craft” like that, in the same “conditions”. “Easy Peasy”…

So why “in the name of god” can I not get myself onto one of these “airbeds”, in a niceee, cooollll, calmmmm pool, without nearly “drowning” myself

Honestly, it ends up looking something like a “RedRafe” vs “Airbed” MMA bout…

AND IT ALWAYS WINS…

Funniest thing ever, and definitely not “dignified”. Thank goodness there is never ever anyone there with a camera to catch it, for I’d never “live it down”…

Seriously,there must be some “secret”, “arcanetechnique that people use to get on one of there flippin’ things…

Anyhow,y’all be safe, take care, and stay cool, ‘k, for it’s going to get really, really “nasty” out there…
Old 07-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Neutral Good

Hmm…

Not a lot going on with regards to Instagram posts really…

Alizée dropped a “story” post in her “alizeeofficiel” IG page: “Nouvelle statue”, or “New Statue”…

I get the feeling that Alizée was being politely “informed” that: “It’s hot”; “I’m going no further”; and; “my “favorite fan” is inside, in the nice cool house, waiting on me”…

Sweet shot, of a “sweet boy”…

Johann dropped this story post on his IG page “flamingyo24”…

It was a cool panoramic view of a very nice beach scene…

Visualize yourself just, sitting there, listening to the waves on the shore, just chillin', watching the Sun go down...

<sigh>

Johann, you really do live in Paradise…

Y’all be cool, and please take care…
Old 07-24-2019, 10:48 PM
Neutral Good

A few new “story” posts from Alizée at her “alizeeofficiel” IG page…

A cute shot this one, Alizée and Greg, together looking chilled, and, happy

Love it

And look, there are even little “arrows” in it showing you who Alizée and Greg are, if you were in any doubt…

Alizée, your "Godessness", I think any person in this forum could find you, even if they were “blindfolded”, and placed in a crowded room, with you somewhere in it, especially if you were with Greg, for you “shine” all the “brighter”…

Which is a wonderful thing…

This was another nice “pool” shot…

Now, I was right when I thought that he was reading some kind of Manga in one of the “pool shots” above, for there it is, one of the “Dragonball” anthologies I think, not sure which one though, for I lost total “track” of Dragonball quite a while ago, I’m ashamed to admit

Duh”, I should have figured that one out, for he is a huge fan

Luckiest guy in the world”, and he also exhibits the utmost in “good taste”, and “discernment”

Well that’s another “duh”, he married Alizée…

<Note to “self”, do not try to drink wonderfully nice, tasty, Strawberry Margaritas and try to post at the same time>

I’m an “anime” fan myself, and always will be, but my “manga” favorites were “Bleach”, and, “Fullmetal Alchemist”…

<sigh>

These were “the days”…

A really well done evening shot…

Remember all that “living in Paradise” stuff that I keep waffling about…

Looook, seeeee, there...

G’night Alizée and Greg, be safe, sleep well. Trust me, you’ve earned it…

“No place like home”

This is just a superb “sunset” shot, taken from their balcony, mayhap?

It is said that “home is where the heart is”, and there, in that pic, is her “heart of hearts”, Greg. He is there, just being a little bit on the “dark” and “stealthy” side…

Going by the “above”, then they are most definitely “at home”…

Y’all be safe, and, take care…

<Steps “back into the shadows”, and wanders off to have another Strawberry Margarita, and some Guacamole and little Chikin crackers… Mmmmm…>

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-24-2019 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-25-2019, 09:13 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
... and little Chikin crackers…
Hey, you spell chikin the way I do now!

Thanks to the cows on the Chick-fil-A commercials.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 07-25-2019 at 10:58 AM..
Old 07-25-2019, 06:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

This is just a superb “sunset” shot, taken from their balcony, mayhap?

....................[/B]
Where going to have to figure that out. A good project for Google Earth!