Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-17-2012, 05:40 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well to accurately retell the story of what happened there. I was planning on a trip to Ajaccio after last years Les Enfoires. I wanted to visit the school. So working with MA, we communicated with MM. We asked her if it would be okay to stop by and visit and take a few pictures of the school. She said it was okay. I said I wanted to take pictures, possibly after hours, so as not to invade the privacy of her students.

I arrived I believe it was on Sunday. She had a class that morning when I stopped in. She gave me one of the warmest welcomes I had ever received in my life. I think if I had asked to take pictures then, she would have allowed me to have taken as many as I wanted to. She even showed me a very small room that to my astonishment, she said Alizee used to practic in. I said I knew she was busy with a class and I said I'd like to stop by when no students were there. She recommended tuesday, saying that was her cleaning day,so we agreed on a time of about 10am and I even offered to do some cleaning or whatever work she might need to be done there.

Well tuesday rolled around, I was there at 10, but she was a no show. I came back a few times and she finally showed up around 1 pm and it was such a complete turn around from the woman I met before. She didn't want to even let me in the door. Would not listen to me. The few words she said was she did not want the pictures spread all over the internet.

It was obvious someone had spoken to her and with flames shooting out of their nostrils explained how we wanted to spread these pictures all over the internet and all I wanted to do was to share them with her fans.

We had told her on more than one occassion that we'd "like" to take some pictures. We told her in advance so if she didn't like the idea, she'd have plenty of time to say no. But our best intentions were somehow misconstrued into evil intentions and there was no hope of explaining it to her. She had been poisoned against us by someone. I'd like to know who. She had spoken to Alizee about our visit. Something I never imagined she would do.
obviously you are on Alizées blacklist with Ronny

Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

lol poor scruffy
btw who is ronny?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
lol poor scruffy
btw who is ronny?
one very great person... most when he is drunk I had experience on forums acting as RMJ

Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

oh is RMJ the tall blond guy from denmark?
but he's not active on AA, isnt he?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
oh is RMJ the tall blond guy from denmark?
but he's not active on AA, isnt he?
Yes though I think he is from Finland, he is the guy with the green jacket on this video
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A079382-7rc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
He was banned for reasons I am unaware of; I had just became a member as he was leaving the AAm scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Alizée participated a program in honor of Jean Jacques Goldman.

In last days we saw her and others on practise. Show should be aired on TF1, sometime in future

Edit:

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 12-17-2012 at 09:18 PM..
Old 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I know, but I dont tell... cause nobody here deserve it
RMJ already told where it was over at AF, so why do you feel members here don't deserve to know?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
RMJ already told where it was over at AF, so why do you feel members here don't deserve to know?
She just wants to feel important, like a little girl who goes "I know something you don't know .... la la la, na na!" don't let it get to you bro

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
She just wants to feel important, like a little girl who goes "I know something you don't know .... la la la, na na!" don't let it get to you bro
Well with no disrespect, I'd still like to hear Karin's reasons.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I dont react on someone, who called Alizee idiot

Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is rapidly turning into a terribly confusing discussion. Karin said "nobody" here deserves it. Do you mean MerciAlizee, who I'm sure has never has said a negative thing about Alizee, who has for so many years been the go to guy for members who were looking for a certain interview, a certain performance, a certain picture. Did you mean Ben, who when it looked like this forum's existance would end, saved it and for several years, contributed far more than his fair share to the operating costs of this forum? Did you mean Lefty, another great fan of Alizee, who when it looked like Ben might after several years, decided to give it up, generously decided to take over the operation of this forum? I could go on and on with this.

As far as you saying you don't react to someone who has called Alizee an idiot, she walked away from two incredibly talented artists, Mylene Farmer and Laurent Boutanant. She is and I'll put it mildly, taking away from that incredible natural beauty that she used to have. The dancing that she's done in connection with this new album, quite frankly, is so lacking in what she is capable of. I can easily see where someone could assume she's an idiot. I may even have called her an idiot or said she is stupid in some of my posts, but I do realize, that is an unfair assumption. We don't know what is going on in that mind of hers, we don't know what has happened to her to shape her views and without that information, we can not accurately criticize things she has done or is about to do. All we can do is offer opinions on the little amount of information we do have.

As far as Karin, I think she is a tremendously important part of AAm. She is often the first one to hear and post news of Alizee. I think she hates me, but I hope she stays with this forum. I love the different videos and pictures she has posted. I also think that she has shown like I have that she is human. I've made mistakes. I'm not going to say she's made mistakes, but she has made comments that needed improvement. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-18-2012 at 01:17 PM..