Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road
Default My prediction for Alizée

My prediction for Alizée.

First post. And It is sure to be a fire starter.

I may not be as passionate a fan as many of you, because I have just discovered Alizée this year, even though I have heard her music long before and enjoyed it, it was a case of not knowing who the artist was.

She is quite mesmerizing, to be sure, with a mystical alure. The karmic vibrations that I have picked up from her seem to be correct from what I have briefly learned. I knew she was intently ready for marriage and a commitment even before I knew that she was married. I knew that that she would first have a female child even before I knew she had a child. The culmination of who she was for a long time. A very sacred and nurtured part of her inner being.

I knew that she was a very passionate, jealous, possessive, and demanding person who demands devotion and attentiveness in a mate before I saw her interviewed on her families boat describing herself exactly that way. It takes guts to put yourself in a, somewhat, dubious light. But she is straight forward and speaks her true mind and she makes no apologies for this. No one has told me....I just knew.

By now you are likely saying that this guy ( myself ) must be slightly off center (if not more so) ..... LOL . All I can tell you is ... I pick up vibes, sometimes when I least expect them, and if the opportunity to verify these vibes present themselves to me ... I often discover that they are correct. I have frightened many people with this, telling them things about themselves at random. Some told me that I was not even remotely close in revealing things about them, only to return later to confess that I was "dead on".

So, this is the premise for my prediction. A random energy that I don't quite understand myself, but has proven in, my experiences, to have surprising depth in various ways. So here it is, the prediction....

Alizée's album will have mixed results, though her celebrity will fair well because of her loving fan base. The album has been a struggle to merge the old with the new, the past with the present, if you will. And that is not just choice in music style, but also redefining herself as an individual (personally speaking) and an entertainer (theatrically speaking).

This, of course, is to be expected after marriage, motherhood and time off, just not necessarily so easy on a public pedestal. Each thing has its own set of nuances for her. Emotionally speaking, ( in regards to personal rewards) in light of pressure and expectations, her re-emergence will prove to be a slightly up and down experience for her , but she will not unravel.

Now The big part. Alizée is a devotedly passionate and loving partner by her very nature, but her marriage will be short lived, no more than two or three years more. Alizée, however, will be resolved and unshaken. The parting will be an amicable one with no regrets on either side to the marriage or the parting of mutual ways. A little sadness is to be expected, but they will move on with gusto, not reckless abandon, and they will remain friends and share involvement in their daughters life.

Alizée will go through some spiritual changes and by the time she is married again, no more than three to four years later, it will be for keeps. She will have found her personal destiny. With her natural grit, she will align herself securely to it in clarity and inner resolve. Inside, she is aware of her personal evolution. These are the spiritual stirrings of her inner self which speak to every inch of her being. They speak to her like a secret friend. They have been with her all her life, though she has only hinted to this. When she is quiet or seemingly musing she is, most likely, in session with them. They give her harmony and balance.

Hints of all these things are already in motion behind the scenes, but, as you know, time

will have to tell its own story.

That's it. Let the flood gates open !!
Old 06-13-2007, 10:26 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

i'll leave the welcoming to Drake, and i msut say that took a while to read but rather interesting, i have to say i agree on some points though i also must say i kinda skimmed through the first like few sentences anyways interesting.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Alizée Cynic

lead2gold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Sonidus View Post
Now The big part. Alizée is a devotedly passionate and loving partner by her very nature, but her marriage will be short lived, no more than two or three years more.
You do realize that she has been married since 2003, right? Its already 2007. You know, just in case you haven't checked lately.
And there is no reason to believe that their marriage is anything but fine. Jeremy even said so in a interview.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:31 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

at the very least, I enjoyed reading it. time will tell how correct it is

and welcome to the site
Old 06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My prediction for Alizée.

I may not be as passionate a fan as many of you, because I have just discovered Alizée this year, even though I have heard her music long before and enjoyed it, it was a case of not knowing who the artist was.

She is quite mesmerizing, to be sure, with a mystical alure. The karmic vibrations that I have picked up from her seem to be correct from what I have briefly learned. I knew she was intently ready for marriage and a commitment even before I knew that she was married. I knew that that she would first have a female child even before I knew she had a child. The culmination of who she was for a long time. A very sacred and nurtured part of her inner being.

I knew that she was a very passionate, jealous, possessive, and demanding person who demands devotion and attentiveness in a mate before I saw her interviewed on her families boat describing herself exactly that way. It takes guts to put yourself in a, somewhat, dubious light. But she is straight forward and speaks her true mind and she makes no apologies for this. No one has told me....I just knew.

By now you are likely saying that this guy ( myself ) must be slightly off center (if not more so) ..... LOL . All I can tell you is ... I pick up vibes, sometimes when I least expect them, and if the opportunity to verify these vibes present themselves to me ... I often discover that they are correct. I have frightened many people with this, telling them things about themselves at random. Some told me that I was not even remotely close in revealing things about them, only to return later to confess that I was "dead on".

So, this is the premise for my prediction. A random energy that I don't quite understand myself, but has proven in, my experiences, to have surprising depth in various ways. So here it is, the prediction....

Alizée's album will have mixed results, though her celebrity will fair well because of her loving fan base. The album has been a struggle to merge the old with the new, the past with the present, if you will. And that is not just choice in music style, but also redefining herself as an individual (personally speaking) and an entertainer (theatrically speaking).

This, of course, is to be expected after marriage, motherhood and time off, just not necessarily so easy on a public pedestal. Each thing has its own set of nuances for her. Emotionally speaking, ( in regards to personal rewards) in light of pressure and expectations, her re-emergence will prove to be a slightly up and down experience for her , but she will not unravel.

Now The big part. Alizée is a devotedly passionate and loving partner by her very nature, but her marriage will be short lived, no more than two or three years more. Alizée, however, will be resolved and unshaken. The parting will be an amicable one with no regrets on either side to the marriage or the parting of mutual ways. A little sadness is to be expected, but they will move on with gusto, not reckless abandon, and they will remain friends and share involvement in their daughters life.

Alizée will go through some spiritual changes and by the time she is married again, no more than three to four years later, it will be for keeps. She will have found her personal destiny. With her natural grit, she will align herself securely to it in clarity and inner resolve. Inside, she is aware of her personal evolution. These are the spiritual stirrings of her inner self which speak to every inch of her being. They speak to her like a secret friend. They have been with her all her life, though she has only hinted to this. When she is quiet or seemingly musing she is, most likely, in session with them. They give her harmony and balance.

Hints of all these things are already in motion behind the scenes, but, as you know, time

will have to tell its own story.

lol, your prediction of her marriage is just statistically based. statistically based, your prediction is very likely considering the following factors:

at a young age, most people don't know who they are. and as they discover themselves, they try to live up to their expectations. as alizee discovers herself (probably after the third album) she will realize that she can get practically any guy she wants. as for her current marriage, it was probably done based on short term gratification and her perceived maturity (which is just maturity rushed through getting a child; in other words, severe immaturity). all these factors combined, there is a great chance to what you are saying could potentially happen.

btw, didn't she ever think to use a condom? i mean most people want to enjoy their youth and wouldn't want children until atleast after 30 years of age....then again, look at nelly furtado. she had a child and came out with an awesome album, showing her sexy abs (::drools: in the promiscuous girl music video.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:37 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

btw, can you make some predictions about my life right now. I would actually appreciate it if you are able to accurately make a prediction in my life. thanks.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

My family had a friend who used to say, "Always tell the truth, but don't always be tellin' it."

I'm not going to comment about the integrity of Alizée's marriage because that's none of our damned business and she's gone out of her way to make sure that's well understood. The rest of what you said is either hinted at in her own words or just a mainline probability prediction, and some of it I can vouch for from my own experiences -- although the details of those aren't anyone else's business, either.

What I will say, though, is that a great deal of what you said, whether true or not, probably shouldn't have been said. And I would strongly suggest that you reflect on your own motivations in saying them. You're not doing anyone any good this way.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcome all.

To Deus_Ex:

Much of what your say about statistics is right on, though I was not drawing from that. But your perception is keen. I was stating, if you read closely, that her union was drawn from the well energy that she has always had to share and will run its purposed course. As far as predictions for you...I don't choose them...they choose me and have been more correct than wrong when they do. This has been with me since a young boy.

To Deepwaters:

This was not an attack on Alizée, as the other posters seem to notice as well. Most here, I am sure, are only distant observers of this mystical lady and many things written here could also be labled "none of our business". This is, after all, a forum of discussions and the like. If you re-read the post again you will see my humilty. As far as motives go, I can't see what you might be hinting to. I am not looking for fame here. What am I trying to gain?

None the less, thanks for the reply and again all, thanks for the welcome.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Leo, I'll answer you in a PM.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-14-2007, 12:00 AM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well, Leo, if you stay here for a while you will see that this isn't a perfect place to start a fire. Because the guys here are calm and cool, and it's the same in all of Lili fan sites.