Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

How about seeing this new beautiful Alizée in 3D?
Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Translation :

«Hi! It's Alizée! Follow me on OffTv to talk about Alain Chamfort and «Clara veut la lune»!

So, I met Alain in a restaurant ,by chance, and we talk about music, I was working on my previous album, and he said that he wanted me for a project he had, without saying much more... so we take each others adresses and then he send me an email in which he was asking me to particpate in a duet album project, an all girls project, which I found a great idea. I accepted immediatly, without even knowing the song I will be on.
I think the concept is original , and by the way, I usually have more affinity with boys than with girls, but on this album there is a lot of friends, actually.
There is Jenifer who is my «super buddy», Claire, that I already know, and a person that I admire a lot: Vanessa! ( Paradis )
Inside me , I was wishing to sing « Clara...» , but without talking about it, cause I didn't want to act like a spoiled child....
so when I receive the offer I was surprised. I said to myself « I got a lucky star!»
I knew the original version of the song and I loved the melody line and when I receive the first playback of the new tracks i loved it, cause I feel it was in the same electro mood as the album I was working on, so it was consistent for me.
Maybe if it had been «french variété» I would accept it anyway , but I thought the allusion was cool.
If I had to describe Alain Chamfort in 4 words... it would be...
elegance, timeless, smart and... cool .
He was very confident cause is hype, he's modern...what ever he'll do, it will be with good taste, that's my opinion, and what he did was to update the song to a 2012 version. I thought it was impudent to assume that choice.»

Last edited by Bigdan; 04-19-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Translation :

«Hi! It's Alizée! Follow me on OffTv to talk about Alain Chamfort and «Clara veut la lune»!

So, I met Alain in a restaurant ,by chance, and we talk about music, I was working on my previous album, and he said that he wanted me for a project he had, without saying much more... so we take each others adresses and then he send me an email in which he was asking me to particpate in a duet album project, an all girls project, which I found a great idea. I accepted immediatly, without even knowing the song I will be on.
I think the concept is original , and by the way, I usually have more affinity with boys than with girls, but on this album there is a lot of friends, actually.
There is Jenifer who is my «super buddy», Claire, that I already know, and a person that I admire a lot: Vanessa! ( Paradis )
Inside me , I was wishing to sing « Clara...» , but without talking about it, cause I didn't want to act like a spoiled child....
so when I receive the offer I was surprised. I said to myself « I got a lucky star!»
I knew the original version of the song and I loved the melody line and when I receive the first playback of the new tracks i loved it, cause I feel it was in the same electro mood as the album I was working on, so it was consistent for me.
Maybe if it had been «french variété» I would accept it anyway , but I thought the allusion was cool.
If I had to describe Alain Chamfort in 4 words... it would be...
elegance, timeless, smart and... cool .
He was very confident cause is hype, he's modern...what ever he'll do, it will be with good taste, that's my opinion, and what he did was to update the song to a 2012 version. I thought it was impudent to assume that choice.»
Thanks a lot Bigdan! Excelent work!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:17 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Thank you Bigdan.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
[B]Translation :
Thanks Bigdan ! How interesting just the day before this interview was up i had posted about an all girl project . . .
I even mentioned alike her a Lucky Star too . .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-19-2012 at 04:26 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 05:07 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan;
So I guess she is saying she works better with men than women, but this time a lot of the girls were already her friends? This statement still confuses me.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:24 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
So I guess she is saying she works better with men than women, but this time a lot of the girls were already her friends? This statement still confuses me.
Yes that what she says. That working with an all girl cast could be sometimes difficult, since she's more confortable with boys, but that it was easy this time cause she knew most of the girls and was already friend with some of them.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:36 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the translation!

oh Alizée must be so happy to work with Vanessa. I mean she said so often that she adores her!
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-19-2012, 06:21 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks bigdan for clearing that up for me! And it doesnt surprise me that guys are easier to work with for her, they are all under her spell!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the vid and translation guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
I even mentioned alike her a Lucky Star too . .
Haha.. cute! Alizée has mentioned her bonne étoile ( lucky Star ) on quite a few occasions in the past. It's good to know she mentioned it once again here though and her reason for it too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Tags
alain chamfort, alizee, clara veut la lune, interview, offtv