Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 10:39 AM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

I got login on Alizée France forum and I have two objections: first, Jerome cited two forums and both present rumors made by fans not by press; second, he mentioned that Alizée confirmed her breakup with Jeremy in her last trip to Mexico (2011) and this is absolutly false. She was asked if Jeremy is a jelous guy and she answered that it is not important, at the end, she belongs to him.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:59 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I thought you made things worse with coming up with this crap.

so basically a married woman isn't allowed to go out with some friends. Oh wait she's allowed to go out with her female friends. but not with a MALE friend she knows from Les Enfoirés? Because it's so unlikely that they are all a big family there, that the like each other and that they want to have fun with each other and want to spend time together more than once a year. what a scandal.

ok I better shut up now before I get rude.

I'm going to the cinema now. best solution to distract me from all this shit.

this is nothing personal Nicolas don't get me wrong. But I just don't want to keep my mouth shut about something that is making me so angry.
High fives da Jenny!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I went to Alize Forum to check what the members over there thought about all this, but I was a bit dissapointed when I did not find anything about it in there.
Now I am curious to know if such thread was deleted or Lapinschous just decided it was only a topic to debate over here and not there for some reason
Old 05-09-2013, 11:27 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Always thought that such speculations are pretty useless. Often even close friends and relatives can't tell that what goes on in a person's mind.

These are just random guesses at best and I'm not sure what exactly can we get from such discussion.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I'm closing this thread. We really shouldn't speculate on and on about Alizée's sex life and I really don't think there's anything else to say on the subject right now.
Closed Thread