Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I wanna smash something. because of this fucking crap here. I'm not even kidding.
Smashing stuff helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I have enjoyed her new openness to the fans and I would hate to see the perpetuation of rumors like this to cause her to crawl back into a shell
That would be horrible!
I hope she has thick skin for this kind of stuff, and we should do our part in not spreading it. I'm not suggesting we close this thread, but maybe discuss this in private messages (if you feel the need to) in order to keep it down? Idk, I'm just saying. I'll be staying off this thread from this point.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

The bad thing about those rumors is that the less we discuss them to disprove the "evidence" the more it spreads from ear to ear, with the actual story being slowly transformed into something even worse. I felt that it was preferable to let you guys know what was happening outside the alizée fan sphere where no one would dare speaking of such things , rather than having you learn about it in a much more unpleasant way that could potentially make you change your mindset about Lili. As embarassing as it may seem for some , I don't think the thread should be closed while others forums are allowed to talk about those events and I do believe that it's those untold rumors that may have led Lili to "crawl into a shell" , I honestly look forward to disprove them as more news come in.

There's a part of truth to every story, and the fact that the same story was reported by different people (not only this ex gf) at different times, surely deserves a little attention because it would really help to understand what situation Alizée is currently in, which is interesting for any fan that cares about her ,and only by looking at all those instagram little messages she posts, she doesn't seem to have found peace inside her heart.

I hope you understand this way of thinking: far from spreading harmful rumors, I wish not to make them a taboo by trying to disprove them as soon as they emerge.

Edit: knowing how sensitive the topic is and from the many reactions I've read, I'd propose to change the thread's title to something that might be potentially less misleading for some.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 05-08-2013 at 10:48 PM..
Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée is single but don't ever think that means she's not having sex.. I mean god forbid.. she has to live too.. I couldn't care less if she wore shorts.. well as tom green once stated.. women need to live too.

Sex is overated though.. well yeah we all want more sex.. but then again when you're getting so much of it I'm sure you will want less. It's all good in moderation and even sex addicts will agree on that because addiction in any form is not good.

Mother of god, sex is like candy.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 05-08-2013, 10:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

How many of these made up trash rumors have we heard on Alizée since 2004 and every single one was an out and out lie or some writers fantasy? No one could put up one piece of evidence that anything that was said or printed was true. Remember the one a few years ago where they accused her of cheating on Jeremy. Alizée Tweeted jokingly a day or two after it came out that if she was going to fool around it would be with some guy named Julien Dore.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

The last Valentine's day, Alizée posted a picture about what she thinks what love is. So this makes me think that Alizée doesn't have an exhaustive sex life, unless she is into relation full of love.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
How many of these made up trash rumors have we heard on Alizée since 2004 and every single one was an out and out lie or some writers fantasy? No one could put up one piece of evidence that anything that was said or printed was true. Remember the one a few years ago where they accused her of cheating on Jeremy. Alizée Tweeted jokingly a day or two after it came out that if she was going to fool around it would be with some guy named Julien Dore.
Indeeed.. well I've probably seen many of those rumours but I never comitted any of them to memory. I'm sure this one too will pass but it's a laugh though isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post
The last Valentine's day, Alizée posted a picture about what she thinks what love is. So this makes me think that Alizée doesn't have an exhaustive sex life, unless she is into relation full of love.
I think love is a four letter word to Alizée these days.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:57 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

She married the first guy she fell in love with. Yes, it ended in divorce, but that happens to a lot of couples all over the world. So, she's dating again. Good for her. If she wants to sleep/live with them for some time before she commits to another long-term relationship (marriage), then that only means she's learned her lesson and doesn't want to rush this time around.

For me that's not a sl_t. TAYLOR SWIFT on the other hand.....
Old 05-09-2013, 12:53 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to point out, there is a HUGE difference between "sex addict" and someone who just got out of a long, crappy marriage, and is enjoying the freedom.

And even if Lili is some kind of addict, it doesn't make her a bad person, it's just something she needs to get help with. Just as an alcoholic isn't instantly a bad person, just needs help.

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-09-2013 at 01:01 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 01:45 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

This is the first time since I am here that I really dislike a topic.
Mainly for two reasons:

1- No matter how supportive we are or how good fans we are, whatever we say about this issue is totally unnecessary. And obvious. And boring.
"She can do what she wants", "Sex is not bad", "Press rumors...", blablabla... The same story again and again. We know all of that already...
No wonder her career is over, no one pays attention about her music or buy an album, but then the tiniest sexual rumor about her is out there and press and people go mad...

2- The topic is horrible, period:

A thread about Alizée's sex life:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way based on rumors:
Old 05-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Just wanted to point out, there is a HUGE difference between "sex addict" and someone who just got out of a long, crappy marriage, and is enjoying the freedom.

And even if Lili is some kind of addict, it doesn't make her a bad person, it's just something she needs to get help with. Just as an alcoholic isn't instantly a bad person, just needs help.
I couldn't agree more.. she could be a victim of circumstance with the crappy marriage and all like you said. Anyway in regard to that I think Ollie hit the nail on the head here.

I think she needs a bad boy.. maybe Robbie Williams would do.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
No wonder her career is over, no one pays attention about her music or buy an album, but then the tiniest sexual rumor about her is out there and press and people go mad...
No that's not true.. we pay attention to everything.. btw I bought her new album 3 times over.. I just find this whole topic a bit of a joke so don't take my banter too seriously.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 05-09-2013 at 02:07 AM..
Closed Thread