Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
So you’re just as obsessed with Alizée as you were on the first day (when you discovered her)?
Yeah! 🤤🤤🤤🤤™

Of course, it has changed in some way over time!

For example, during the first few months,I listened and watched her on YouTube without exaggerating "night and day", all the time!!

Now maybe I’ll spend more time here and try to discuss her!

I still think of her the same way, that is, “all the time”!

I was dramatically surprised that I’ve always been very interested in beautiful women, but after Alizée it’s hard, so I can’t be very interested in them anymore, except Alizée, she “enslaves” me 100-0!

"Fortunately", I've had a couple of other women before I found her, and I can also "enjoy" them, even though Alizée is very similar to them - or they're "Alizée-style"!

The most exciting is this real "admire"! Because like I said in my opening post, I’m not usually anyone’s “ Superfan,” meaning I don’t “admire” anyone in general like totally crazy! Or, for example, I don’t support and follow a large number of artists! Sure, there are big favorites from different entertainment areas!

Example: Okay, Lionel Messi is one of my idols... Do I watch fan videos, goal collections, etc. about him? Maybe one video once a year or not even that! Do I watch matches? Only national team matches from time to time.

So it was quite a revolution the next time I watched at least 1000 Alizée videos a month!

I also find it interesting to note that there are different men as fans of Alizée.

-People who dream and covet her... a bit as if ordered by an external force... want her straight and go crazy.🤤
-Those who have this same ^ but much more restrained...
-Those who like music and "just" the person Alizée, as a person
-And supposedly the few who don't like her (but I suspect those few are trolls)!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Well... Finally the latest an update on my Alizée psychosis™!🤤

What the heck, this thread had fallen quite far, even though my psychosis hasn’t gone anywhere! So there is clearly something to be done about it!

ASFF Psychosis Diary 01.04.2022:

I have to say at the outset that I have a “bad habit” that is, however, a really “nice way” to cultivate emoticons everywhere, so I will now leave them almost completely out of this writing to make the text easier to read! And the variation is reportedly refreshing!

I had to do this a long time ago, but there has always been something or I just haven’t gotten written. In fact, I had planned to publish this “report” this Christmas because Alizée is a Christmas person and so am I. Great people who love Christmas are always good! After all, I didn’t post this at the time, and in fact I took the longest break on this forum at the time! It was by no means intentional, but happened little by little, as if by accident. I’ll cover the topic later because sometimes it feels good to take a break, but then it can also go a lot longer than you originally planned, which isn’t nice!

Then I also planned other days for this to write, like my anniversary here on the forum [now March 1st or 17th (This (my) thread, my first post)], but that too went wrong when I was in a hurry [Unfortunately, the hurry may continue!]! Well, no matter how many of those plans there were, so I’ll finally publish this now in honor of my 700 posts! I often say in this post that “isn’t this pretty significant evidence of Alizée’s miracle” or something like that, but isn’t it? My intention was to write maybe 1 or 2 posts here... So maybe! Or I'm wondering if I'll ever register here... And now I'm in this situation, great, amazing!

I’ll get back to the reasons for my Christmas holiday for a moment - so I mean my break here! I was already discussing the subject with Scruffydog at the time, and the absence was in no way related to Alizée or the fact that I had somehow forgotten her! Vice versa! Heh! As such, there is no need for anyone to explain the breaks, they are natural every now and then, but in my situation it is good to open! I am still very tightly bound, quite frankly imprisoned, in the basement of Lili Town... Unfortunately, only the queen of the town seems to have completely forgotten me here! Something that seems to be “again” more commonly on the surface, which means many fans can be quite frustrated when nothing happens - in the world of Alizée!

Of course, I myself am disappointed that nothing happens, and more on that later! But Alizée is my "mistress," so if she wants to do so, then what? There is nothing we can do about it! As I once said somewhere, “Alizée practically doesn’t need us fans for anything now,” because she’s not the such of person who would like to please her fans too much at the expense of already going to extremes. Has it reduced her fans? I don't think so at all! There are probably more fans than before! Sure, some of the old ones are gone, but at the same time new fans are coming to replace "along the windows"!

When I first came here to the forum, I said right at the beginning that I was in an unprecedented situation or something! Well, it’s just a wonder I’m still in a completely unprecedented situation, but maybe for a slightly different reason! I’m still completely crazy about her and completely in love with Alizée, so it hasn’t changed anything, even if she doesn’t even do anything about it anymore! I was surprised to find such an "object" of worship, i.e. Alizée, because I don’t usually do it! But that after about two years, I’m still completely insane, even though Alizée doesn’t even do anything significant anymore [at least in "the field of music"], so this is already quite a miracle!

Well, most of all, of course, I’m in love with a young Alizée and a woman who had a music career... Especially all the years 1999-2014 are awesome! But I think many of us easily sign the same thing! So what? Nothing! It's natural! Today, Alizée is different, but she is Alizee, that’s the most important thing! I have to admit, I don’t care much, and I’ve never cared about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and yes, I still don’t care! I’ve tried and I’m trying to be so interested in them that I watch from time to time what Alizée does there... But for me, it’s completely secondary now!

But as someone once said well, "I'm not just an Alizée fan in good weather, I'm an Alizée fan in all weathers." So I wonder if this in the case of Alizée means you can be a real fan only when you want to?! No! Sorry, I don’t want to offend anyone or anything, I’m a fresh fan of Alizée myself, but how could I be a fan of anyone if I stopped right away in the face of adversity or a moment of silence? I've been thinking about this every time I've seen different opinions...

By that I mean I’ve noticed in the fan base every now and then... Would I say side effects! Sometimes a bit like - how would you say - some people like “threatening” that I’m not your fan if you don’t do this and the way I want to... Etc. Well of course, if you notice such activity on Youtube, for example, then you can skip it pretty quickly, because there are a lot of trolls there... But overall, I don't hope or would like the trend to get worse among the whole fan base!! But most importantly, of course; Fortunately, Alizée really doesn't care about it!!

I’m a fan of Alizée forever, even if she doesn’t do anything anymore! So I’ve never had a lot of idols, and practically only Alizée has ever been my only favorite, who has managed to “capture me” as intensely as she has done for almost two years now! So I’m a pretty “new case” in that sense too - so in fan affairs. But while I may not be a “generally experienced fan,” I think only deep fanaticism can be eternal! If nothing new happens in the future! Fortunately, there is a lot of material online from the good old days! We can always enjoy it!

There’s a lot of it, but not so much that even I had to stop watching Alizée videos at some point. It happened to me sometime at the end of 2021 last year! So practically more than a year of constant watching and listening.... Because I already really felt that if I continued at this pace, I could really get tired of them little by little, even if I didn’t want to! Such is the mind of man! And oh boys [and girls], how wonderful it is to watch them again after the break! I even stopped watching J'en ai marre for a moment, but it was that Christmas and I had everything else back then!

My very recent latest "Video of the Day" post from this same day is a good example! While I watch a lot and now again more and more of everything possible, for some reason I also have such periods that some songs are constantly in use and others are not! And how a break from Gourmandises - a partially accidental break - was ultimately enjoyable in the sense that it was almost as if I had rediscovered the whole show - and it blew my whole mind out again!

So in a way, I was lucky at Christmas time that I was “so in a hurry” that I wouldn’t even have had time to watch her performances like before! However, even then every day I still watched something small, of course, even a giff, etc., I can not be completely without my drug! My thoughts on Alizée still spin really often, so I’m surprised it doesn’t fade much, even though I thought it would come “over the years” automatically... What else! But that’s just because I can’t help but think about her for long. Only some other mandatory subject can take my mind more off the subject, a little longer! This forum has been a great place for me! There is a kind of peer support here, although unfortunately this is a fairly quiet place today. Sometimes I feel like we’re just talking here mostly with a few people, etc [I’m not meant to offend anyone]...! At the same time, I sometimes find myself in a situation that forces me to take a break from here. There are basically two reasons for this, and they can conflict in some way...

1. I’m too excited... I could sometimes write up to 100 posts a day here, but that’s not possible here, and even though I sometimes write 10 posts a day, I feel like I have to restrain myself and take a break.

2. On the other hand, I also have a feeling in quiet times that nothing happens when it’s so quiet... So I take a break, then there’s more to write and answer.

The sad thing about it is that sometimes that break can be extended accidentally! For example, I once thought of taking a two-day break and eventually noticed in my message history that I had taken a break of about 10 days. As if by accident, that time eventually lasted so long. I can’t say, but sometimes I have “pressure to come here” or “pressure not to come here”. It's completely in my own head!

It is hard to explain. In the big picture, it’s a small problem or not at all, but for my part, I’m a pretty big “forum mouse,” so maybe I’ll take it too significantly because I take many very seriously things in this Alizée madness. But I think all this says it all about the greatness of Alizée! That I have to even think about it! Usually if you are an random guest or member on a forum, etc., it doesn’t matter how you are there. Either you're just there or you're not! But for me, even it will be at least a small crisis!

Now that I've been through the forum's stuff, it’s good to go back to the early days! This forum has been online since 2006! At first, when I had found my way into the world of Alizée, I even thought I was in a pretty good position when I only found her now because all the older fans are already depressed about this when nothing has happened in years! But I was wrong, for today I would have so desperately hoped to see Alizée properly then in 2003-2004, when I probably saw her on TV in the official JEAM music video! And then I would have already found my way to worship Alizée!

Because that hectic period of the early years would have been so wonderful to live - and then maybe even be here on the forum!! Now you can only dream of it and there will never be a new opportunity again! Sometimes in the dark hours of the night you have to think about how it is possible that if I "find once in a lifetime" (even accidentally) such a "marvelous entity" of fanaticism, then of course I find she 10-15 years "late"?! If so concretely can be said! For, of course, Alizée can still do something and she is still in public!

But yes, I have to admit that the current Alizée is clearly not as inspiring as before! But on the other hand, it’s not up to us to decide, and as a fan, we support her in what she does! Even if we're not interested in everything she does, what then?! Nothing, she does what she does and those old deeds speak for themselves now and in the future! However, Youtube is bringing in new fans at a steady pace, though she may not even want fans now!

Most of them may not be enough to get “psychosis”, in quotes, but that’s only good for them! Believe me, they haven't gotten so crazy! My problem is that I really love Alizée - her previous being! And... Her voice... It's still like a bomb on my face when I hear her... That passion and desire will only increase if you take a break from her, because then it's a "newer" experience again when she inevitably returns to enslave you again! I don’t think it’s diminished at all, it’s just changed! Sometimes I think that now that biggest enthusiasm and lust may have leveled off a bit, but what else, then I realize it isn’t!

I love her physically and want her! Or I just want her to sing in front of me! That I could watch live on-site from her a decent concert or performance like her "En Concert"!

We would like her to re-emerge as a big star in the music arena and return to the role of “victim of the music business” at the expense of the peaceful life she now clearly spends because we are her fans! It's natural! I also do this myself too often when I’m in a "hectic state" because of Alizée!

I repeat: it is natural! But on the other hand, I am also happy with the current situation, I have to, because I am her fan, so even if she would not even do anything, again very contradictory! I am a very "person of conflicting opinions" on many things related to Aliźée, that too is strange! She's really messing up my head! She is a miracle!

Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly! I may have sometimes even wondered if I should forcibly stop all my Alizée thinking, because naturally I will circle a circle I rotate a circle that will never end! Wouldn’t I survive much less if I didn’t even think about the whole woman? This is an idea that only arises sometimes, in the worst moments, when you realize that her divine beauty is never yours!

An even deeper thought is, as someone said, "Would it be better if I had never even seen Alizee", but I personally don't even agree to think of such an option, it would be far too awful! Even if I saw only one JEAM performance and then the whole internet crashed for the rest of my life, I would be happy! Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly!

A little summary: So it’s pretty special that with a little exaggeration, Alizée doesn’t even want me to be her fan right now, she doesn’t do anything for her career, but still I’m somehow a fan more than almost anyone else could be more! I’m her fan, even if she doesn’t do anything! That is a fact! And yet I’m a person who isn’t usually interested in things like that because “I don’t even like music” - I thought before Alizée! Doesn't that say quite a lot about Alizée's importance, her wonder, her supernaturalism?!

Ps. Yes... Crazy has crazy stuff, so... Yes and now I'd like to know how to build a time machine, everything has to be tried, I have to, because how wonderful it would be to go back to watch and listen to the incredible highlights of Alizée’s career!!! So if anyone has any tips then sending private messages is allowed! [Of course we're talking here in the thread too! ]

PS2. Sorry if this my report splashed too much, but dear friends, let me enjoy the only drug I have ever used regularly, even now and then in these reports!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-01-2022, 06:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Well... Finally the latest an update on my Alizée psychosis™!��

What the heck, this thread had fallen quite far, even though my psychosis hasn’t gone anywhere! So there is clearly something to be done about it!

ASFF Psychosis Diary 01.04.2022:

I have to say at the outset that I have a “bad habit” that is, however, a really “nice way” to cultivate emoticons everywhere, so I will now leave them almost completely out of this writing to make the text easier to read! And the variation is reportedly refreshing!

I had to do this a long time ago, but there has always been something or I just haven’t gotten written. In fact, I had planned to publish this “report” this Christmas because Alizée is a Christmas person and so am I. Great people who love Christmas are always good! After all, I didn’t post this at the time, and in fact I took the longest break on this forum at the time! It was by no means intentional, but happened little by little, as if by accident. I’ll cover the topic later because sometimes it feels good to take a break, but then it can also go a lot longer than you originally planned, which isn’t nice!

Then I also planned other days for this to write, like my anniversary here on the forum [now March 1st or 17th (This (my) thread, my first post)], but that too went wrong when I was in a hurry [Unfortunately, the hurry may continue!]! Well, no matter how many of those plans there were, so I’ll finally publish this now in honor of my 700 posts! I often say in this post that “isn’t this pretty significant evidence of Alizée’s miracle” or something like that, but isn’t it? My intention was to write maybe 1 or 2 posts here... So maybe! Or I'm wondering if I'll ever register here... And now I'm in this situation, great, amazing!

I’ll get back to the reasons for my Christmas holiday for a moment - so I mean my break here! I was already discussing the subject with Scruffydog at the time, and the absence was in no way related to Alizée or the fact that I had somehow forgotten her! Vice versa! Heh! As such, there is no need for anyone to explain the breaks, they are natural every now and then, but in my situation it is good to open! I am still very tightly bound, quite frankly imprisoned, in the basement of Lili Town... Unfortunately, only the queen of the town seems to have completely forgotten me here! Something that seems to be “again” more commonly on the surface, which means many fans can be quite frustrated when nothing happens - in the world of Alizée!

Of course, I myself am disappointed that nothing happens, and more on that later! But Alizée is my "mistress," so if she wants to do so, then what? There is nothing we can do about it! As I once said somewhere, “Alizée practically doesn’t need us fans for anything now,” because she’s not the such of person who would like to please her fans too much at the expense of already going to extremes. Has it reduced her fans? I don't think so at all! There are probably more fans than before! Sure, some of the old ones are gone, but at the same time new fans are coming to replace "along the windows"!

When I first came here to the forum, I said right at the beginning that I was in an unprecedented situation or something! Well, it’s just a wonder I’m still in a completely unprecedented situation, but maybe for a slightly different reason! I’m still completely crazy about her and completely in love with Alizée, so it hasn’t changed anything, even if she doesn’t even do anything about it anymore! I was surprised to find such an "object" of worship, i.e. Alizée, because I don’t usually do it! But that after about two years, I’m still completely insane, even though Alizée doesn’t even do anything significant anymore [at least in "the field of music"], so this is already quite a miracle!

Well, most of all, of course, I’m in love with a young Alizée and a woman who had a music career... Especially all the years 1999-2014 are awesome! But I think many of us easily sign the same thing! So what? Nothing! It's natural! Today, Alizée is different, but she is Alizee, that’s the most important thing! I have to admit, I don’t care much, and I’ve never cared about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and yes, I still don’t care! I’ve tried and I’m trying to be so interested in them that I watch from time to time what Alizée does there... But for me, it’s completely secondary now!

But as someone once said well, "I'm not just an Alizée fan in good weather, I'm an Alizée fan in all weathers." So I wonder if this in the case of Alizée means you can be a real fan only when you want to?! No! Sorry, I don’t want to offend anyone or anything, I’m a fresh fan of Alizée myself, but how could I be a fan of anyone if I stopped right away in the face of adversity or a moment of silence? I've been thinking about this every time I've seen different opinions...

By that I mean I’ve noticed in the fan base every now and then... Would I say side effects! Sometimes a bit like - how would you say - some people like “threatening” that I’m not your fan if you don’t do this and the way I want to... Etc. Well of course, if you notice such activity on Youtube, for example, then you can skip it pretty quickly, because there are a lot of trolls there... But overall, I don't hope or would like the trend to get worse among the whole fan base!! But most importantly, of course; Fortunately, Alizée really doesn't care about it!!

I’m a fan of Alizée forever, even if she doesn’t do anything anymore! So I’ve never had a lot of idols, and practically only Alizée has ever been my only favorite, who has managed to “capture me” as intensely as she has done for almost two years now! So I’m a pretty “new case” in that sense too - so in fan affairs. But while I may not be a “generally experienced fan,” I think only deep fanaticism can be eternal! If nothing new happens in the future! Fortunately, there is a lot of material online from the good old days! We can always enjoy it!

There’s a lot of it, but not so much that even I had to stop watching Alizée videos at some point. It happened to me sometime at the end of 2021 last year! So practically more than a year of constant watching and listening.... Because I already really felt that if I continued at this pace, I could really get tired of them little by little, even if I didn’t want to! Such is the mind of man! And oh boys [and girls], how wonderful it is to watch them again after the break! I even stopped watching J'en ai marre for a moment, but it was that Christmas and I had everything else back then!

My very recent latest "Video of the Day" post from this same day is a good example! While I watch a lot and now again more and more of everything possible, for some reason I also have such periods that some songs are constantly in use and others are not! And how a break from Gourmandises - a partially accidental break - was ultimately enjoyable in the sense that it was almost as if I had rediscovered the whole show - and it blew my whole mind out again!

So in a way, I was lucky at Christmas time that I was “so in a hurry” that I wouldn’t even have had time to watch her performances like before! However, even then every day I still watched something small, of course, even a giff, etc., I can not be completely without my drug! My thoughts on Alizée still spin really often, so I’m surprised it doesn’t fade much, even though I thought it would come “over the years” automatically... What else! But that’s just because I can’t help but think about her for long. Only some other mandatory subject can take my mind more off the subject, a little longer! This forum has been a great place for me! There is a kind of peer support here, although unfortunately this is a fairly quiet place today. Sometimes I feel like we’re just talking here mostly with a few people, etc [I’m not meant to offend anyone]...! At the same time, I sometimes find myself in a situation that forces me to take a break from here. There are basically two reasons for this, and they can conflict in some way...

1. I’m too excited... I could sometimes write up to 100 posts a day here, but that’s not possible here, and even though I sometimes write 10 posts a day, I feel like I have to restrain myself and take a break.

2. On the other hand, I also have a feeling in quiet times that nothing happens when it’s so quiet... So I take a break, then there’s more to write and answer.

The sad thing about it is that sometimes that break can be extended accidentally! For example, I once thought of taking a two-day break and eventually noticed in my message history that I had taken a break of about 10 days. As if by accident, that time eventually lasted so long. I can’t say, but sometimes I have “pressure to come here” or “pressure not to come here”. It's completely in my own head!

It is hard to explain. In the big picture, it’s a small problem or not at all, but for my part, I’m a pretty big “forum mouse,” so maybe I’ll take it too significantly because I take many very seriously things in this Alizée madness. But I think all this says it all about the greatness of Alizée! That I have to even think about it! Usually if you are an random guest or member on a forum, etc., it doesn’t matter how you are there. Either you're just there or you're not! But for me, even it will be at least a small crisis!

Now that I've been through the forum's stuff, it’s good to go back to the early days! This forum has been online since 2006! At first, when I had found my way into the world of Alizée, I even thought I was in a pretty good position when I only found her now because all the older fans are already depressed about this when nothing has happened in years! But I was wrong, for today I would have so desperately hoped to see Alizée properly then in 2003-2004, when I probably saw her on TV in the official JEAM music video! And then I would have already found my way to worship Alizée!

Because that hectic period of the early years would have been so wonderful to live - and then maybe even be here on the forum!! Now you can only dream of it and there will never be a new opportunity again! Sometimes in the dark hours of the night you have to think about how it is possible that if I "find once in a lifetime" (even accidentally) such a "marvelous entity" of fanaticism, then of course I find she 10-15 years "late"?! If so concretely can be said! For, of course, Alizée can still do something and she is still in public!

But yes, I have to admit that the current Alizée is clearly not as inspiring as before! But on the other hand, it’s not up to us to decide, and as a fan, we support her in what she does! Even if we're not interested in everything she does, what then?! Nothing, she does what she does and those old deeds speak for themselves now and in the future! However, Youtube is bringing in new fans at a steady pace, though she may not even want fans now!

Most of them may not be enough to get “psychosis”, in quotes, but that’s only good for them! Believe me, they haven't gotten so crazy! My problem is that I really love Alizée - her previous being! And... Her voice... It's still like a bomb on my face when I hear her... That passion and desire will only increase if you take a break from her, because then it's a "newer" experience again when she inevitably returns to enslave you again! I don’t think it’s diminished at all, it’s just changed! Sometimes I think that now that biggest enthusiasm and lust may have leveled off a bit, but what else, then I realize it isn’t!

I love her physically and want her! Or I just want her to sing in front of me! That I could watch live on-site from her a decent concert or performance like her "En Concert"!

We would like her to re-emerge as a big star in the music arena and return to the role of “victim of the music business” at the expense of the peaceful life she now clearly spends because we are her fans! It's natural! I also do this myself too often when I’m in a "hectic state" because of Alizée!

I repeat: it is natural! But on the other hand, I am also happy with the current situation, I have to, because I am her fan, so even if she would not even do anything, again very contradictory! I am a very "person of conflicting opinions" on many things related to Aliźée, that too is strange! She's really messing up my head! She is a miracle!

Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly! I may have sometimes even wondered if I should forcibly stop all my Alizée thinking, because naturally I will circle a circle I rotate a circle that will never end! Wouldn’t I survive much less if I didn’t even think about the whole woman? This is an idea that only arises sometimes, in the worst moments, when you realize that her divine beauty is never yours!

An even deeper thought is, as someone said, "Would it be better if I had never even seen Alizee", but I personally don't even agree to think of such an option, it would be far too awful! Even if I saw only one JEAM performance and then the whole internet crashed for the rest of my life, I would be happy! Warning! Don't copy this idea, it's very silly!

A little summary: So it’s pretty special that with a little exaggeration, Alizée doesn’t even want me to be her fan right now, she doesn’t do anything for her career, but still I’m somehow a fan more than almost anyone else could be more! I’m her fan, even if she doesn’t do anything! That is a fact! And yet I’m a person who isn’t usually interested in things like that because “I don’t even like music” - I thought before Alizée! Doesn't that say quite a lot about Alizée's importance, her wonder, her supernaturalism?!

Ps. Yes... Crazy has crazy stuff, so... Yes and now I'd like to know how to build a time machine, everything has to be tried, I have to, because how wonderful it would be to go back to watch and listen to the incredible highlights of Alizée’s career!!! So if anyone has any tips then sending private messages is allowed! [Of course we're talking here in the thread too! ]

PS2. Sorry if this my report splashed too much, but dear friends, let me enjoy the only drug I have ever used regularly, even now and then in these reports!
You should have warned us to bring a lunch. This reminds me of some of my own posts!

She's been messing up my head for 15 years now and there's been several swings in that time. At times I felt like giving up but then I realize in my many years on this third rock, I've never seen anything liker her and I'm sure if I live another 60 years I will never see anything like her again. I try not to overdo it with her music, but I still listen to her on just about a daily basis and her voice and the music of LB are so pleasant, I never tire of it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-01-2022 at 08:19 PM..
Old 04-04-2022, 04:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking hopefully lunch tasted good if it happened to be included + text was interesting too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You should have warned us to bring a lunch. This reminds me of some of my own posts!

She's been messing up my head for 15 years now and there's been several swings in that time. At times I felt like giving up but then I realize in my many years on this third rock, I've never seen anything liker her and I'm sure if I live another 60 years I will never see anything like her again. I try not to overdo it with her music, but I still listen to her on just about a daily basis and her voice and the music of LB are so pleasant, I never tire of it.
Thanks Scruffy friend!

(I was thinking of letting in more steam because I haven’t talked about this in a moment, so it became a pretty long writing, but a book on the subject is still planned! )

I'm already wondering if I dare even publish this text, because the "ordinary person" may already consider this too special, but as the saying goes, "there's only a small difference between madness and intelligence." And I'm sure... A fan of such a supernatural charming woman can't really be a 'mad', so at least in the truest sense of the word! - on the contrary rational crazy!

That similar experience of yours has been going on for a very long time, so it’s both encouraging and “scary” because there is no way out of this path!

But we walk it proudly, and that’s enough!

Hopefully again like-minded people will find AA and us here so we can all follow each other and the same way!

For when you fall into the trap of Alizee, there is no going back (and of course many don’t even want to go back from that amazing honey trap)!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-09-2022, 04:27 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her

This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon it aged well and Im still proud of it !
Old 04-10-2022, 01:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her

This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon it aged well and Im still proud of it !
Hi Alex and nice to hear that you have had a similar experience! Well said all and great Alizée tattoo!

Interesting to see the change! And hope you tell us more when you have time!

Great also when you came here and welcome!

At the same time; also welcome another new member DanielB!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-10-2022, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome ! I had another account here but I forgot the password and I dont have that email adress and ...well...

I used to post a lot on the other forum though. I miss those days...

As I sayd it's nostalgia - but it works fine in depressing moments for me ! I have been throught some hard stuff in the last 14 years ...I did go away from all the Alizée madness because I couldn't cope for some reason. Right now during the same period as I discovered her - meaning february-march I suddenly started to come back - it started with an oldie radio station wich played "Moi Lolita" and I was in the car like "What ? really ?" And like a click went in my head - the next day I had my youtube full of interviews and music and nostalgia. Also I caught up with some things - I knew her path with dancing and everything but I didn't get a good look on all the interviews , her latest albums promotion and all that ... So seeing new videos of her even though they are 5-6 y old ...for me it was awesome ! And I am in a part of my life where I see somewhat of an uncertain future and I am scared...so my mind brought me back to the single thing that always soothed me and made pe feel optimistic and all ..the Alizée phenomenon... And boom I got better ! so ... being into a psychosis ain''t good but if it works for you and helps out it's nothing bad about it ! I am one of those fans even though I tattooed my arm , that I wouldn't ask for an autograph or a photograph if I met her... I will just gladly receive a handshake and let her know she did help a lot of people ! And I will do this one day - sooner than later ! it's not an impossible goal to reach. And it's a personal goal. A few seconds , a handshake and trying not to sound like a creep or faint like an idiot. That's all ! And to be honest I have seen some discussion about her return or not to the stage...At this point I do not care. I am still in love with the nostalgia of MCE so even if she does come back it will be a nice bonus but not the same !

And I think she diserves her life kinda private - She did enough - a forced comeback won't do good - I am a very good connoisseur of the sour taste of FUCKING STRESS ! and I do not want to see her forced...

We need to understand the Alizée brand we fell in love with is kinda gone - The person still exists and she's as sweet as ever for me ! But that's the truth...We can't bring back 2000-2003 Lilly back no matter what ! So , dwell into the nostalgia , appreciate the fact it did change you in somewhat degree and that's it. All the money I spent needlesly in the last decade ... Man if I had that back in 2003-2007 I could have met her 10 times. Just drop by say hi and go away !

Also I know - no matter how much some will disagree with this - A lot of people fell in love with her for all her traits

But ... there are some that imagined themselves at least once as her boyfriend let's face it. It's normal and happens to everyone but as long as it doesn't evolve into an obsession - at that point is no longer the personality or the music ... and it's a sad path to go on ! I am not judging - we all had maybe one little pretty deep thought about it , let's face it ! But it's an innocent one if it doesn't evolve as I sayd.

I see life different and we all should. There's nothing wrong in taking a dip into nostalgia but don't fall all in ... She is a person like all of us , special in her way , she has a lot of traits that attracts you and would like to have her as a friend aswell - even if she wasn't "The Alizée " - and you met her with her personality I bet you would like having her around no matter what. That''s the feeling I am getting about her all the time. Trying to look at it past the fame and music - imagine as she never was a star... This could help appreciate her in more ways. That's why I don't want any autographed pictures or stuff. I want one look , one handshake and 2 - 3 words , enough for me ! Having someone in your life that important that actually helps out without even knowing you by just being herself is a bit special and it diserves and effort to meet and greet. All being done not at the expense of her privacy ofc ! I wouldn't just drop by but I will keep an eye opened for any kind of public appearance where a meeting is welcomed.

As I sayd - if you respect her as much - she diserves her privacy and family quiet time. Altough she is always great with fans meets and never ever has turned down anyone

I am still clenching my teeth because I became a very succesful photographer and the climax of my career as a personal note would have been photographing her - but ... hey ... who knows ?! might happen. And not to keep the photos to myself or to boost my portfolio.

It's not constructive to share my old thoughts about her - these are new - as I went throught life I found out wich things do posses value and wich don't .

So long story short - Psychosis or not - if it helps , it's welcomed ! if it pushes you towards destructive behaviour then you should remind yourself that's not what she intended with any of us ! Every artist loves hers/his crazy fans but there's a boundary. And she is grateful for us I can tell but pushing the anvelope is not good for any of us ! Not the case here or anything but things do happen in life.

Also : for the old members around - wich of the "Old Guard" are still around ? I used to know Brian01 , Orion and few others ...anyone know if or how could I get in touch with any of them for good ol'times sake ?
Old 04-10-2022, 08:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Orion I believe was a member here but seldom posted. He was an admin with the Alizee forum and posted on a regular basis there. I communicated with him on somewhat of a regular basis about forum stuff. I never heard from him after that forum shut down.

As far as Brian01, I have an interesting story to tell you, but I'll have to share it via pm.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Thanks for the welcome ! I had another account here but I forgot the password and I dont have that email adress and ...well...

I used to post a lot on the other forum though. I miss those days...

As I sayd it's nostalgia - but it works fine in depressing moments for me ! I have been throught some hard stuff in the last 14 years ...I did go away from all the Alizée madness because I couldn't cope for some reason. Right now during the same period as I discovered her - meaning february-march I suddenly started to come back - it started with an oldie radio station wich played "Moi Lolita" and I was in the car like "What ? really ?" And like a click went in my head - the next day I had my youtube full of interviews and music and nostalgia. Also I caught up with some things - I knew her path with dancing and everything but I didn't get a good look on all the interviews , her latest albums promotion and all that ... So seeing new videos of her even though they are 5-6 y old ...for me it was awesome ! And I am in a part of my life where I see somewhat of an uncertain future and I am scared...so my mind brought me back to the single thing that always soothed me and made pe feel optimistic and all ..the Alizée phenomenon... And boom I got better ! so ... being into a psychosis ain''t good but if it works for you and helps out it's nothing bad about it ! I am one of those fans even though I tattooed my arm , that I wouldn't ask for an autograph or a photograph if I met her... I will just gladly receive a handshake and let her know she did help a lot of people ! And I will do this one day - sooner than later ! it's not an impossible goal to reach. And it's a personal goal. A few seconds , a handshake and trying not to sound like a creep or faint like an idiot. That's all ! And to be honest I have seen some discussion about her return or not to the stage...At this point I do not care. I am still in love with the nostalgia of MCE so even if she does come back it will be a nice bonus but not the same !

And I think she diserves her life kinda private - She did enough - a forced comeback won't do good - I am a very good connoisseur of the sour taste of FUCKING STRESS ! and I do not want to see her forced...

We need to understand the Alizée brand we fell in love with is kinda gone - The person still exists and she's as sweet as ever for me ! But that's the truth...We can't bring back 2000-2003 Lilly back no matter what ! So , dwell into the nostalgia , appreciate the fact it did change you in somewhat degree and that's it. All the money I spent needlesly in the last decade ... Man if I had that back in 2003-2007 I could have met her 10 times. Just drop by say hi and go away !

Also I know - no matter how much some will disagree with this - A lot of people fell in love with her for all her traits

But ... there are some that imagined themselves at least once as her boyfriend let's face it. It's normal and happens to everyone but as long as it doesn't evolve into an obsession - at that point is no longer the personality or the music ... and it's a sad path to go on ! I am not judging - we all had maybe one little pretty deep thought about it , let's face it ! But it's an innocent one if it doesn't evolve as I sayd.

I see life different and we all should. There's nothing wrong in taking a dip into nostalgia but don't fall all in ... She is a person like all of us , special in her way , she has a lot of traits that attracts you and would like to have her as a friend aswell - even if she wasn't "The Alizée " - and you met her with her personality I bet you would like having her around no matter what. That''s the feeling I am getting about her all the time. Trying to look at it past the fame and music - imagine as she never was a star... This could help appreciate her in more ways. That's why I don't want any autographed pictures or stuff. I want one look , one handshake and 2 - 3 words , enough for me ! Having someone in your life that important that actually helps out without even knowing you by just being herself is a bit special and it diserves and effort to meet and greet. All being done not at the expense of her privacy ofc ! I wouldn't just drop by but I will keep an eye opened for any kind of public appearance where a meeting is welcomed.

As I sayd - if you respect her as much - she diserves her privacy and family quiet time. Altough she is always great with fans meets and never ever has turned down anyone

I am still clenching my teeth because I became a very succesful photographer and the climax of my career as a personal note would have been photographing her - but ... hey ... who knows ?! might happen. And not to keep the photos to myself or to boost my portfolio.

It's not constructive to share my old thoughts about her - these are new - as I went throught life I found out wich things do posses value and wich don't .

So long story short - Psychosis or not - if it helps , it's welcomed ! if it pushes you towards destructive behaviour then you should remind yourself that's not what she intended with any of us ! Every artist loves hers/his crazy fans but there's a boundary. And she is grateful for us I can tell but pushing the anvelope is not good for any of us ! Not the case here or anything but things do happen in life.

Also : for the old members around - wich of the "Old Guard" are still around ? I used to know Brian01 , Orion and few others ...anyone know if or how could I get in touch with any of them for good ol'times sake ?
Excellent remarks!

Ok, you're already a veteran member, and it's a unfortunate if you forgot your old nickname, but most of all, it's great when you're here again!

Once again, I have to pay attention to the fact that a lot of people say Alizée has almost saved them by their existence!

I also have [“of course”] a bit of a similar experiences, which is why (just one of many reasons) I would have liked to find her much earlier.

One can only hope that Alizée knows and is aware of it, because she may not read these conversations very much about herself...

By the way, when did you first see her?!

Namely, at least in my case... On the other hand, there might also be a kind of "luck" that I only found her properly as an adult, because it - very strong Alizée psychosis™🤤 - could have been even harder for me to deal with it all at a much younger age.

Because I’m actually the kind of person who “falls in love” with almost every beautiful woman I see - but at the same time I forget most of them just as quickly, maybe in just a few minutes....

Alizée is something completely different! And I don't know how I would have survived my madness if I had been really young then...

So again quite contradictory, but ah also so wonderfully contradictory, because we are talking about Alizée!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-13-2022, 07:01 AM

I used to have the same nickname - I just can't remember the e-mail and password.

As for Alizée and her '' je ne sais quoi '' - You are not the first or the last that got charmed. I found her when I was 18-19 so I can tell you it's something but time didn't change my feelings - I just got smarter and started to appreciate more things than just the obvious ones.

She does not read all the discussions but she knows most of it I think - it's a given if you think about being a star. What I always appreciated was the fact she always was very keen to reply - I remember in an interview back in MCE that she replyed to every letter that asked for a signed photo - some would have taken 10-12 months to get back but she didn't miss one. That's commitment and appreciation !

Now it's no longer the time for that but she will never refuse a fan. I am glad she got to do what she likes most - Dancing - Always pursue what makes you happy !

So that's why - I will pursue my thing and make it possible to meet her. It's not impossible. Without trying to sound like a creep or anything I would just thank her for everything !