Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-28-2019, 07:36 PM

Little Corsican Cutie is on a distinguished road

What is "blind walk"? Sorry for my ignorace - I've never heard that one before.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:27 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Corsican Cutie View Post
What is "blind walk"? Sorry for my ignorace - I've never heard that one before.
When she reaches the steps in Ella Elle L'a, she doesn't look down at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlY...youtu.be&t=208
Old 03-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I KNEW IT! My prayers have been answered

Yesss… Mine too… Absolutely…

Wait, I swear I hear “heavenly laughter”.

Hmm, ever had the feeling that “Perfection”, just got even more “perfect”, if possible, and she’s “married”, and “absolutely in love with her husband, and thus is utterly "unavailable"”

And you know what, my “little Buddhist” self thinks that’s absolutely “wonderful”, and totally “appropriate”.

Hah, betcha didn’t expect that one…

We just need several “clones”…

No, dammit, that wouldn’t work, for I’d know the difference in about 0.0 seconds “flat”.

<sigh>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You see!!!!!!.......there is a God! Oooooops, I know I just got in trouble with that. Seriously though, there seems to be a few ranges around Ajaccio, but there web sites seem to leave a lot to be desired so it's hard to find out where this might have been taken.
I'm trying to figure out what type of gun that is from this low res picture and I think it's a revolver. I think it's a 38 and one where you can see the chambers from the back.
Quote:
In trouble? Not with me.

The original picture was only 180x180. I loaded it into Photoshop and made it bigger and added some more contrast, but still it is very pixelated (is that a word?). I think you are right about it being a revolver. By the narrowness and length of the barrel looks like it might be a .22LR revolver. Actually, my .22 is a favorite at the range because of its accuracy, and they are cheap to shoot and are lots of fun.

Next I want to find a picture of her shooting a M16A4 with her Colt hat on
You would most definitely NOT get into trouble with me either, Scruffy, I think God would totally understand, after all, for, y’know, Alizée was of his “making”.

Kk, now, the “Pistol”, I had it “tagged” as an older .22 “Competition Target Revolver”, possibly “long barreled”, but the “pic” was that low resolution, it would be hard to tell.

Now, I’m looking at that “pic”, and to be honest, she is “hamming it up” for the camera, and having fun, which is utterly cool.

Looking at her “grip”, it’s not bad, for this thing she’s shooting has “minimal” recoil, and as for her “stance” and “posture”, she is just “playin” for the camera.

And she looks so “cute” doing it too, awwwww, kawaaiiiiii,

<RedRafe quickly “bitchslaps” himself, must “overcome” Alizée “Kryptonite”>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Considering Alizee's "neurological superpowers" (such as her ability to "blind walk" off a stage as in Ella Elle L'a), I wonder how good of a shot she would be?
Ok, give me just “one hour” for some “instruction”, and I can literally almost guarantee something approaching around 80% “lethal hit probability”, high “centre mass”, at the “ranges” that really count for “defence” in her case, and that is at 3 yards, 5 yards, 7 yards, maybe out to 10 yards.

We’d cover: “general safety”; “range safety”; “clearing drills”; “grip”; “stance”; “posture”; “general targeting”; “point shooting”; “target shooting”; and; ““point shooting” vs “target shooting””, that would probably do for a “start”.

You would probably be surprised to know that generally, in my experience, (and indeed there have been “papers” published, from various “sources” to substantiate this observation), women are actually more accurate than men, with “Pistols” and smaller “hand weapons”, out to about a range of 15 yards, once they overcome their “fear” of the weapon.

We’d start off with.”22”, then go up to “9mm”, and then “.40”, which is my “caliber of choice” for “Pistols”, for “.40 hollow points” have got around the same "damage potential" as .45 at comparable range, with way less recoil, and far lighter relative weapon weight.

Trust me, I’m feeling my age now, for after about 35 to 40 .45 rounds my wrists are totally “killing me”.

To be honest, I think she would “catch on” almost “instantaneously”, and her “accuracy” would be “exemplary”.

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-03-2019 at 09:39 PM..
Old 03-03-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
When she reaches the steps in Ella Elle L'a, she doesn't look down at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlY...youtu.be&t=208
Anyone could do that - it is because of your periferral vision. You don't need to look at steps - only escalators that can eat you up!!!
Old 03-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
You would probably be surprised to know that generally, in my experience, (and indeed there have been “papers” published, from various “sources” to substantiate this observation), women are actually more accurate than men, with “Pistols” and smaller “hand weapons”, out to about a range of 15 yards, once they overcome their “fear” of the weapon.
This is absolutely the truth. Women have the advantage on close range shooting over men. I can attest because at a point in my past, I had a ranch with a shooting range and many guests, male and female, trying it out. Women prevail with close range accuracy, men prevail with shooting that contains some kind of spatial awareness, such as skeet shooting where one must predict where the "target" might be in the next two seconds.

So let's celebrate our differences and go have a beer.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is absolutely the truth. Women have the advantage on close range shooting over men. I can attest because at a point in my past, I had a ranch with a shooting range and many guests, male and female, trying it out. Women prevail with close range accuracy, men prevail with shooting that contains some kind of spatial awareness, such as skeet shooting where one must predict where the "target" might be in the next two seconds.

Oh dang. Skeet shooting is something I’ve always wanted to try. If I ever get the chance, I guess I’ll have to prepare myself that it might be harder for me than I expect!
Old 03-06-2019, 06:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wish I had the individual photos of this photo shoot.....

Attachment 2542

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-28-2020 at 08:25 PM..
Old 03-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wish I had the individual photos of this photo shoot.....

Attachment 2542
Omigosh...

I wish you had the individual photos too...

Anyhow, Scruffy, as always, many thanks...
Old 03-06-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:

That's not totally true - it has nothing to do with male or female - it's all about patience! You have to be patient - not in a hurry. Take your time when aiming. None of you guys would ever pass the test if you were soldiers!!

Embarrassing to say the least.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:28 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Corsican Cutie View Post
That's not totally true - it has nothing to do with male or female - it's all about patience! You have to be patient - not in a hurry. Take your time when aiming. None of you guys would ever pass the test if you were soldiers!!

Embarrassing to say the least.
Oh dear god...

I’m pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve ever had that said to me.

I nearly swallowed my tongue, and choked myself to death.

Thank you for that, it brightened my day up immensely.

There were nearly “tears” running down my leg...

Tags
alizee, photo, random