Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-25-2010, 12:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
Well somebody said that it's a bad idea for a cover because she is covering her ears
I think it's an absolutely beautiful picture of her, but if this album does not do well, she will have to bear the brunt of many jokes about it.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

My mom found out that I have 140ish bucks missing from my bank account and is really mad that I didn't tell her that I spent that much, or what I spent it on. I still haven't told her, I've been playing the angle that I worked for the money and that I have the right to do what I want with it. It won't work for long, if she finds out I spent all that on one thing, especially an Alizée album, she's gonna kill me. I'm gathering up a bunch of stuff that could make it seem like I bought several things instead of just one, which I hope will make her less angry. Oh geez
Old 02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
My mom found out that I have 140ish bucks missing from my bank account and is really mad that I didn't tell her that I spent that much, or what I spent it on. I still haven't told her, I've been playing the angle that I worked for the money and that I have the right to do what I want with it. It won't work for long, if she finds out I spent all that on one thing, especially an Alizée album, she's gonna kill me. I'm gathering up a bunch of stuff that could make it seem like I bought several things instead of just one, which I hope will make her less angry. Oh geez
well you know what, I've done stuff like that too. Just face the consequence for now and she'll eventually get over it. My dad gave in to me having an obsession and just bought the collector's box-set for me as an 8 month early birthday present.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:16 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default perfect solution.

Fall, I've got it. First "confess" to your mom that you spent the money on drugs. Or maybe gambling, or hookers, if you think she'd smack you over the drug ruse. After she freaks out about one or the other of those for a while, THEN tell her the truth, and she'll probably be so relieved she'll hug you.

Cruel and devious, I know, but we've gotta look out for Fall0 here first, right?

EDIT: Beaner, a birthday present EIGHT MONTHS EARLY?!!!!! Whooooah.

Last edited by Chuck; 02-25-2010 at 02:18 PM..
Old 02-25-2010, 02:16 PM

Ronald is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's really hard to explain to someone who isn't an Alizee addict

Borrow some items from your friends, and return them a month later....

I'm lucky I don't have that kind of problems, good luck with solving this
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Fall, I've got it. First "confess" to your mom that you spent the money on drugs. Or maybe gambling, or hookers, if you think she'd smack you over the drug ruse. After she freaks out about one or the other of those for a while, THEN tell her the truth, and she'll probably be so relieved she'll hug you.

Cruel and devious, I know, but we've gotta look out for Fall0 here first, right?

EDIT: Beaner, a birthday present EIGHT MONTHS EARLY?!!!!! Whooooah.
You know, that's one of those ideas that is just crazy enough to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
That's really hard to explain to someone who isn't an Alizee addict

Borrow some items from your friends, and return them a month later....

I'm lucky I don't have that kind of problems, good luck with solving this
Yeah I've been trying that. My friend is going to let me borrow his Mario Kart Wii box case thing so that I can say I bought that with the money. I'm going to pretend that UEDS LE was only 30 bucks and say I I bought it as well. I will say that I bought the MJ glove I have (which I bought in January actually). I'll see what else I can throw in there. That's my plan for now
Old 02-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Hero

Nafas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You know, that's one of those ideas that is just crazy enough to work

Yeah I've been trying that. My friend is going to let me borrow his Mario Kart Wii box case thing so that I can say I bought that with the money. I'm going to pretend that UEDS LE was only 30 bucks and say I I bought it as well. I will say that I bought the MJ glove I have (which I bought in January actually). I'll see what else I can throw in there. That's my plan for now
Fall, do you have a problem explain your parents your Alizée-addiction? Just tell em and let them listen to the music. If you can, show your dad Isla Bonita, it will all be clear for em. It worked for me + my mum loves the new sound of UEDS, perhaps i can even take the music to the car when we drive to spain in the summer so my whole family can relax to it (mum, dad, bro, sis)

Edit:

Truth man, that's were it's all about in life...

- Veni Vedi Vici
Old 02-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafas View Post
Fall, do you have a problem explain your parents your Alizée-addiction? Just tell em and let them listen to the music. If you can, show your dad Isla Bonita, it will all be clear for em. It worked for me + my mum loves the new sound of UEDS, perhaps i can even take the music to the car when we drive to spain in the summer so my whole family can relax to it (mum, dad, bro, sis)

Edit:

Truth man, that's were it's all about in life...
My parent's already know about Alizée, and they think I have an obsession as well. I'm not obsessed with her, I'm just addicted to her songs, which I love very much. I'm the same with MJ's songs. It seems I'm one of the very few which hold her looks separate from her music. She's extremely beautiful, no doubt, but I'm a fan of her music just as much, maybe more. And about my parents, I only showed them a little bit of her stuff. My dad asked me to give him copies of her songs but I was like f*ck that, because he's the one that yelled at me for ordering the albums.

Spain is nice, I hope you enjoy your stay there
Old 02-25-2010, 10:47 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Angry Fall06: Un Enfant Terrible.

Quote:
My parent's already know about Alizée, and they think I have an obsession as well. I'm not obsessed with her, I'm just addicted to her songs, which I love very much. She's extremely beautiful, no doubt, but I'm a fan of her music just as much, maybe more. And about my parents, I only showed them a little bit of her stuff. My dad asked me to give him copies of her songs but I was like f*ck that, because he's the one that yelled at me for ordering the albums.
Fall, you seem to have guessed that my earlier suggestion was mostly facetious. Oh well, I mean, it could work, right? Don't rule it out entirely.

I mean, your parents think you have an obsession? With a pretty French girl? O.M.G.. (Again, you may want to reconsider the "drugs" ploy, because obviously, your parents have never had NEARLY enough trouble from you! They probably don't even have any grey hairs yet, do they?!)

But now that you've mentioned that your father is interested, that could be an angle, too... If you got him hooked on Alizée, then HE'D be defending you, and he might even want to go halvesies on the box set with you.

This new plan has its downsides, too, of course, like any great plan. Once Dad's hooked, he may want to join this forum, and you may not want that. Or your Mom may divorce him, and you may not want that either.

ps - Fall, if you think I'm no help at all, then just tell 'em the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You would then also have my permission to show them my other suggestions, above, and tell them I said "Hi, they sound like good people, and they're lucky as heck to have a son like you." - Chuck.
(Sorry, but, you know, lookit what's on my sig for the last few days.)
Old 02-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

So now I'm wondering if/when there will be a physical release of the first single "Les Collines", and if/when there will be an official video released. Of course that includes any remixes they might do as well.

Edit: I found this posted at www.pyschalizee.net by Rozier.

Source for this info

1 Eden Eden
00:04:22
Alizée, Performer
- Jean-René Etienne, Lyricist
- Robin Coudert, Composer
- Robin Coudert, Producer
- Copyright : (P) 2010 Wisteria Song .

2 Grand central
00:03:24
Alizée, Performer
- Rebecca Zlotowski, Lyricist
- Jerome Echenoz, Composer
- Jerome Echenoz, Lyricist
- David Stanzke, Composer

3 Limelight
00:05:09
Alizée, Performer
- Raphael Vialla, Lyricist
- Raphael Vialla, Composer
- Angy Laperdrix, Lyricist
- Angy Laperdrix, Composer
- Julien Galinier, Lyricist
- Julien Galinier, Composer
- Guillaume de Maria, Lyricist
- Guillaume de Maria, Composer

4 La Candida
00:02:14
Alizée, Performer
- Adan Jodorowski, Lyricist

5 Les collines (never leave you)
00:03:43
Alizée, Performer

6 14 décembre
00:03:18
Alizée, Performer
- Raphael Vialla, Lyricist
- Angy Laperdrix, Lyricist
- Julien Galinier, Lyricist
- Guillaume de Maria, Lyricist

7 A coeur fendre
00:03:07
Alizée, Performer

8 Factory girl
00:04:11
Alizée, Performer
- David Behar, Composer
- David Behar, Lyricist
- Jerome Echenoz, Lyricist

9 Une fille difficile
00:03:41
Alizée, Performer
- Jean-Baptiste de Laubier, Composer

10 Mes Fantômes
00:03:16
Alizée, Performer
- Copyright : (P) 2010 Wisteria Song

Last edited by lefty12357; 02-28-2010 at 06:22 PM..

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont