Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-07-2014, 11:39 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I said early on last year in the first couple weeks of the show that there was definite chemistry between them. It is just in the last month something changed in his body language when he's around her. Alizée is in love you can see it but something changed with him I just can't put my finger on it what it is, that's bugging me.

If he's really as in love with her as he professes, he'll pull the trigger and marry her in the near future.

In three months there will be another DALS champion and her Star power will start to diminish quickly if the winner is another woman. A guy wins she gets another year to be front and center.

Disney II proves that she is still a force to be reckoned with in the music and entertainment industry but she passed the top and is heading down the back side of thirty. The opportunities are going to get fewer and fewer as she gets older. I've not being negative just stating to obvious in the entertainment industry.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Well we will always be here for our girl.. some of us have been here pretty much since her beginnings and lived and breathed her like life.... and no matter what she will always be our girl!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-10-2014, 10:23 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
So I would say that Grégoire is not a very smart guy, because Alizée is not so popular anymore, he could improve his career much better with someone else. ...
I suggest a switch : Gregoire goes with Nathalie Pechalat and Alizée goes with Jean Dujardin ...

And she became popular again...