Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-05-2014, 12:29 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road
Default [2014-10-05] Foire du Dauphine à Romans

Alizée was dancing with Grégoire at event called 'Foire de Romans' (whatever it is).

These are the screencaps of live video (fanpage 'L'enfant du siècle' and Jerome from A-France), the replay should be available very soon. According to the information, Alizée and Grégoire were dancing rumba and charleston.

Edit:

Edit:

Voilà, the replays, pity that it's in such bad quality, it's just a recorded live stream, maybe there will be some official clip. It's the choreography and music that were used in DALS.

Last edited by Jacotey; 10-05-2014 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-05-2014, 06:25 PM
HipHopHead

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited by Jacotey; 10-05-2014 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Alizée was dancing with Grégoire at event called 'Foire de Romans' (whatever it is).
The event/fair is called 'Foire Du Dauphine'.

http://www.foire-dauphine.com/

Here's a quick translation from the official website.

The Dauphiné fair takes place every year in Romans-sur-Isère (Drôme), and will celebrate its 78 th edition in the year 2014. Ranked among the top French regional trade fairs, it hosts over 500 exhibitors, a more 115,000 people on 9 days (115 092 for 2013, control OJS).

Anyway thanks for all you do! It's great to see Alizée taking part in this event and watching those dances again, she/they did them to a T.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-05-2014, 07:03 PM
HipHopHead

Why the hell the thread on A-France is called 'Foire de Romans'?

Edit:

Last edited by Jacotey; 10-05-2014 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-06-2014, 01:30 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Two more videos from YouTube:

Old 10-06-2014, 02:49 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

I hope this is not what Alizee's future looks like.

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-06-2014 at 03:08 AM..
Old 10-06-2014, 01:00 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
To repeat myself, I wish she would find a boyfriend or husband outside the entertainment industry. I'm starting to get the impression she has another Jeremy on her hands. How can I use Alizée to improve my career and my notoriety in France?
Old 10-06-2014, 01:39 PM
HipHopHead

So I would say that Grégoire is not a very smart guy, because Alizée is not so popular anymore, he could improve his career much better with someone else.

And I don't know how his career could be more successful. He's one of the best French dancers, won some championships I guess, working for TF1 in very, very popular show, his dad has an awesome dance school where Grégoire is a teacher. I have no idea how a dancer can be more successful.

But all this doesn't matter, cause they really love each other.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Unfortunately that's a very real possibility; small appearances here and there. I think her last chance of doing any thing significant went out the window with the cancellation of the tour. I'd like to know if the cancellation of the tour was due to the company producing it wasn't happy with the ticket sales and they decided on their own to cancel it or if they weren't happy with the ticket sales and approached Alizée with the idea of cancelling it, and with other options (far less meaningful for her career) such as DALS, LE and these other small events being available to her, she said that's fine with me. I think she didn't fight at all for this tour not to be cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
. ............But all this doesn't matter, cause they really love each other.
That is the bottom line, but they have created some obstacles for themselves. I think this tour could have worked, could have been a success which would have meant much more options for Alizée, career wise, very possibly another album, though hopefully not with Sony.

But I have to believe the demand for her will quickly fade, so Gregoire will have to be the bread and butter man which means he will have to go to distant cities, practicing night after night with no doubt , beautiful partners. That's the type of big boulder Alizée put in the path of their relationship by giving up. I think she better seal the deal with Gregoire pretty quickly and not with a meaningless trip to Las Vegas this time.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:42 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I like Gregoire - a lot! I NEVER liked Jeremy.

I have always had the sense that she was looking for a partner both in life and in the profession (kind of, but not exactly, like MF & LB). She thought Jeremy was it, but he turned out to be a dud.

Gregoire is no dud. He may not make a fortune, but he is successful. Also, his family is well established it dance, having their own studio.

I get a sense that the two of them are a good match overall. Also, he genuinely loves her (it's obvious - he glows when he is around her), and she loves him.

Hate to break some hearts out there, but I think you are looking at a lifetime match. And, I think she will be happy overall with the paring.

Where her career will go I can't say. However, right now the two of them are the sweethearts of the dance circuit. Let them enjoy it. If her career falls apart, well then see my previous paragraph.