Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-07-2014, 10:37 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

It still seems to be very unlikely that such professional dancer, with such a huge experience, in DALS for example, can't dance with whoever.

Something bad is happening to Grégoire. Or it's something really bad with Nathalie. Or that reason is not true.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:49 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

For me is weird, that he said nothing. There is always someone else who must make a statement - Alizée, now his dad. If I wouldn't be her fan, sorry but I wouldn't believe that story. However for us maybe her appearance there was enough to shut up stupid people, I do not think so...

It is like with cancelled tour, we have some statements which seem to be possible and maybe are, but from her no word why. And we know how it ended... now with Greg and his fans and other people, it is the same situation.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:02 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
For me is weird, that he said nothing. There is always someone else who must make a statement - Alizée, now his dad.
His dad? Did I miss something? Didn't Grégoire call himself before Alizée appeared in the show?

I believe her story. That's all I have to say. Maybe he really is exhausted, couldn't connect, wanted to take a break until the tour. He's a human being. It's possible. And I believe Alizée that she would never tell Grégoire to stop dancing.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

I just find it really funny that Alizee has taken more time to explain Grégoire leaving then she did for her canceled concerts to all of her fans.

What if Grégoire did a TV show to explain why Alizee canceled her concerts....

The whole thing seems very strange.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
I just find it really funny that Alizee has taken more time to explain Grégoire leaving then she did for her canceled concerts to all of her fans.

What if Grégoire did a TV show to explain why Alizee canceled her concerts....

The whole thing seems very strange.
Yea, it is funny, cause about cancelled concerts she said nothing
Old 11-08-2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Quote:
Yea, it is funny, cause about cancelled concerts she said nothing
In my opinion it's not funny at all.

First she was invited to talk about Grégoire. She could have talked about other stuff too but this was not the point of her appearance. Cyril Hanouna - who likes Alizée - wanted to give her a chance to clear things up. So obviously she would mainly talk about this to make people listen to her version of these events. And people were very interested in what she had to say considering that this episode of the show - the number of viewers was increasing towards the end of the show when Alizée appeared - had the highest viewing figures ever.

Second: Why should she? She cancelled these concerts months ago. It's an old hat. It wouldn't make any sense to bring this up. Especially not NOW. They were already giving her a hard time because of Grégoire there would be no point in talking about cancelled concerts to give people even more reasons to gossip about Alizée.

P. S.

Still no download link? I'm disappointed...
Old 11-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Of course its not funny. Most time when I use "funny" I don't mean really "funny". As you, I was disappointed with the tour cancellation, so I have no reason to call it "funny".
Old 11-08-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Of course its not funny. Most time when I use "funny" I don't mean really "funny". As you, I was disappointed with the tour cancellation, so I have no reason to call it "funny".
You're confusing me. Did I say anything that suggested that I may have understood "funny" in any other way than "weird" or "strange"?

But to make it clear. I don't think it was weird at all that she didn't say anything about the concerts.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 11-08-2014 at 10:40 AM..
Old 11-08-2014, 11:10 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

So it's okay that she didn't say anything about the tour cancellation? It's weird, and what is more important, totally unfair in relation to her fans.

And then the same fans are wondering why people care much more about her personal life than about her albums. Maybe because she's talking much more about her partner than about her whole career? People have already forgotten that she is a singer.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
So it's okay that she didn't say anything about the tour cancellation? It's weird, and what is more important, totally unfair in relation to her fans.
Why is it unfair? Her appearance was never about her tour, it was only about Grégoire. It was about clearing things up. I was about giving Alizée a f***ing chance to defend herself. She might be in the spotlight of the attention but she's a human being and she has a f***ing right to go to this show and do something against all this ugly talk.

So yeah. I think this was ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
And then the same fans are wondering why people care much more about her personal life than about her albums. Maybe because she's talking much more about her partner than about her whole career? People have already forgotten that she is a singer.
Maybe they don't care about her so much because even if she's the winner of DALS for most people she's still the little ex-Lolita who left Mylene and can't do anything right since 2004? Whenever she's doing something new, promoting her album etc., what happens? Her fans might stay loyal but when I look at the press articles online most of the comments are like "wait Alizée still exists???", "oh she's nothing", "she can't sing", "she should have stayed with Mylene & Co.", "she should retired", "she's a has-been" etc.

Why do people care so much about her personal life? Because people love to gossip. When she was happy with Grégoire there was less talk about these two. Now there's a little "scandal" and people have a new reason talk badly about Alizée.