Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-08-2014, 02:20 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
c.

Why do people care so much about her personal life? Because people love to gossip. When she was happy with Grégoire there was less talk about these two. Now there's a little "scandal" and people have a new reason talk badly about Alizée.

Now they have much more to gossip about... You know Nabila?. She is in Touche pas à mon poste Team. She say she could understand a so-called jalousy from Alizee in the Dals affair, the day before Alizée was invited.
Since yesterday she's in big trouble. She is accused to have injured her bf, with a knife.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:36 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Finally I know who is Nabilla
Old 11-08-2014, 02:48 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why is it unfair? Her appearance was never about her tour, it was only about Grégoire. It was about clearing things up. I was about giving Alizée a f***ing chance to defend herself. She might be in the spotlight of the attention but she's a human being and she has a f***ing right to go to this show and do something against all this ugly talk.

So yeah. I think this was ok.
I didn't mean the program, she has never said anything about the tour cancellation anywhere. I have no problem that she was talking about Greg, but she should talk about the singing as much as about her personal life. It's not necessary to be in TV to say something about the cancelation, just like Lorie did or Alizée herself, after Grand Rex, if I remember corectly.

Quote:
Maybe they don't care about her so much because even if she's the winner of DALS for most people she's still the little ex-Lolita who left Mylene and can't do anything right since 2004? Whenever she's doing something new, promoting her album etc., what happens? Her fans might stay loyal but when I look at the press articles online most of the comments are like "wait Alizée still exists???", "oh she's nothing", "she can't sing", "she should have stayed with Mylene & Co.", "she should retired", "she's a has-been" etc.
It's very easy to understand, she hasn't created any reliable image of a singer after leaving MF&LB. Lolita is still the best what she did, or Mylène did. We can't blame people that they don't like her music, or her as a singer, it's not their fault, because there are plenty of French pop singers, Tal for example, who are succesful. And many of these comments are just true. Let's don't look through rose-colored glasses - she is a has-been, just like Lorie or Jenifer. And it's only opinion, but the opinion of many fans, that she shouldn't have left Mylène, at least not yet, because she would have been kicked anyway.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:44 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...And people were very interested in what she had to say considering that this episode of the show - the number of viewers was increasing towards the end of the show when Alizée appeared - had the highest viewing figures ever....
People keep thinking of Alizée as a singer on this forum. She is NOT just a singer (even though she referred to herself as such as she did not write her own music). She is, and always has been, a performer!

She has also, with longevity, become a personality.

After MF&LB, she did not really know what she was. She tried actually being a singer for awhile. It didn't work for well for her overall. If you want to think of her as a has-been then this is true - in this one context only!!!

DALS was the key. It dug her out of her depression over her failed marriage, and reinforced to her that she was a performer. Someone who could sing, and dance, and be interesting to listen to. She built an entirely new fan base.

Then, BLONDE came along. It was an interesting gamble on her part, but it almost killed her chances at resurrecting her career.

Then, she FINALLY got it. She IS a performer!

At the moment, she is rapidly gaining mind-share. Millions of people loved the relationship that formed when Gregoire and her met. They loved the dynamic between them. They LOVE that the two of them are clearly in love. I'm just speculating, but it wouldn't surprise me if a quarter of the women in France want to be her right now. She and Gregoire are clearly in an INTENSE love. And, as you know, everybody loves a lover.

As a result, she is heating up at the moment.

She has finally got it - she is NOT just a singer - she is a PERFORMER, and is becoming a personality.

Stop living in the past and get with the program!

Last edited by Rev; 11-08-2014 at 03:53 PM..
Old 11-08-2014, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Stop living in the past and get with the program!
If people (fans) wouldn't live sometimes in the past, I think we wouldn't be here, cause Alizée wouldn't be interesting for us anymore.

And... I don't think now she knows who she is, if a dancer, singer, or performer. I think each minute she is someone else, and the chaos in her head makes chaos in her really weak fanbase.

One minute she wants to be a singer, meet her fans on tour... and next minute she throws everything away, cause something else...

Last edited by Lucas; 11-08-2014 at 04:05 PM..
Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I could speculate as to why you think that, but I won't. Speaking in general, she is entering a very interesting time in her life - one that will have a variety of new experiences and opportunities to be in the public eye.

Personally, I hope her next album sells well, and she does choose to (and have the opportunity to) tour extensively as a result of it. Because of her momentum, I think there is a real chance of this happening.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:09 PM

If there will be another album, or at least 1 new song, I will eat my shoes
Old 11-08-2014, 05:03 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
And many of these comments are just true. Let's don't look through rose-colored glasses - she is a has-been, just like Lorie or Jenifer. And it's only opinion, but the opinion of many fans, that she shouldn't have left Mylène, at least not yet, because she would have been kicked anyway.
I'm not looking through rose-coloured glasses. I know that she will never be so popular than she ever was with Mylene & Laurent. But that doesn't mean people are allowed to make fun about every of her moves. They can criticise if they don't like her albums, I have no problem with that. What I'm having a problem with is that people don't shut up if they don't like her or what she does. Sure, sometimes you dislike a person, I understand. I also dislike some celebs a lot. But I have better things to do than attacking them in public on the internet. Why do they have to make negative comments? Wanna know why? Because Alizée is the one they are making fun of for ages without even caring much about her music, just repeating the same thing every time. Because it's "fun". That's why I liked it that people started to like her more because of DALS because they could get a closer look on the human being Alizée, not only the singer. But now it's nearly a year ago, the memories of this time are probably fading and all this negative attitude was about to come back and so this little "scandal" was just perfect to ruin Alizée's reputation again.

And the other thing: I don't care that she left Mylène, it was her choice and I accept it. I always liked her music and her work, I always liked her as a person - with Mylène or not. And I understood why she left, she had to spread her wings, she didn't want to be Lolita for ever. And it doesn't make it better if people keep complaining about it. It was 10 years ago. It's time to get over it.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She has finally got it - she is NOT just a singer - she is a PERFORMER, and is becoming a personality.
I wanna believe you but ever since the beginning she was the total package, atleast in my eyes.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-09-2014, 12:03 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I wanna believe you but ever since the beginning she was the total package, atleast in my eyes.

Rev, thanks for posting this beautiful video.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Bottom line is Gregoire needs to man up for his decisions; not Alizée!
Alizee admitted she was jealous and there was some problem resulting in her being locked out of the practice sessions. It's possible Alizee never demanded that Gregoire quit. He may have grown tired of her complaints about Natalie so he said, "Look, if Natalie upsets you so much I'll sacrifice my position at DALS to prove my love for you." Things would have been pretty intense for it to go that way. End result, Alizee is put in an embarrassing situation and Gregoire's career is damaged. If this is the case, I don't expect much longevity in their relationship. I suspect Alizee is a high maintenance lady who demands a great deal from her partner and is not that easy to live with. We see her public image as charming and delightful, but it might not be so delightful behind the curtain.

Last edited by Shepherd; 11-09-2014 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts