Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-20-2008, 11:07 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
You're not talking about Alizée here right?
I guess my last post got deleted so I'll try again. Yes she is exactly who I'm talking about.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Oh for crying out load, why does this forum always give me the feeling that im 'too late',

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Logical Progression

For those who didn't really understand what i ment with the "always looking around for others expressions" part, i found a perfect example in this, for the record, perfect birthday video.

Take a look at 2.45- 3.00, and now i know it's nothing fake which she have developed later on as an act, this is really her.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIYGrXYw9U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AXIYGrXYw9U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Dejavu, dejavu. This thread has been done a few times. It's just easily lost over time. However, eyes for me, singing, and her oh so cuteness.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Logical Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Dejavu, dejavu. This thread has been done a few times. It's just easily lost over time. However, eyes for me, singing, and her oh so cuteness.
No offence, but "her cuteness" doesn't say much to me. As i stated in the topic, im looking for specific things. Like something she always does, maybe something she says.

I realize now that the question is kind of narrow and will now add some scope to it.

What is your favourite Alizée moment?

This does not have to be something she always does or says. Im refering to a moment where she did or said something that you really liked, tought was really funny or in any way affected you emotionally.

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:24 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Although this question is clearly unanswerable (it suffices to say that all of them are my favorite, if a moment involves Alizée it is an awesome moment ), I will do my best to list a few off the top of of my heads.

Of the infinite choices, these stand out:

- The cardiac arrest-inducing laugh in the FunTV interview (pretty much a given).
- The mid-note giggle in En Concert (Amélie m'a dit) after she sings "J'suis pas belle" and the crowd reacts violently.

I will post more as they come to me. But honestly, every minute of En Concert and the fun TV interview is chock-full of moments that take your breath away.

Last edited by mavsluver41; 08-22-2008 at 02:27 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
The cardiac arrest-inducing laugh in the FunTV interview (pretty much a given).
Undoubtedly the best Alizée moment IMHO.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This does not have to be something she always does or says. Im refering to a moment where she did or said something that you really liked, tought was really funny or in any way affected you emotionally.
Ohh... Easy...
After meeting Alizée at the December 3rd autograph signing, and being interviewed, I (along with the rest of our entourage) managed to get ourselves up to the rope-barriered section where people could take pictures. For a couple hours, I got to just stand and watch Alizée as she signed autographs. They were playing Psychédélices and Ben had the idea of clapping along with Décolage the next time it came up... It was one of the last songs to play again before she had to leave, but clap along we did. Right at the very front of of the front was me... clapping, trying to dance in place, and smiling at Alizée. I swear, pictures and video don't even come close to doing her beauty justice. She noticed us and had to look back slightly to see us and she smiled, as only Alizée can smile, and for a moment we made eye contact as she gave me (and us) a little wave. My heart must've skipped a beat and I had to scramble (on the inside) to hold back the swelling tear. I still do today when I think of that moment... Clapping and dancing in place, for once, I got to perform for Alizée

How's that for an Alizée moment?

Last edited by CFHollister; 08-22-2008 at 05:31 PM..
Old 08-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Logical Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
- The cardiac arrest-inducing laugh in the FunTV interview (pretty much a given).
Im not aware of this incidence, where can i find out more about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Ohh... Easy...
After meeting Alizée at the December 3rd autograph signing, and being interviewed, I (along with the rest of our entourage) managed to get ourselves up to the rope-barriered section where people could take pictures. For a couple hours, I got to just stand and watch Alizée as she signed autographs. They were playing Psychédélices and Ben had the idea of clapping along with Décolage the next time it came up... It was one of the last songs to play again before she had to leave, but clap along we did. Right at the very front of of the front was me... clapping, trying to dance in place, and smiling at Alizée. I swear, pictures and video don't even come close to doing her beauty justice. She noticed us and had to look back slightly to see us and she smiled, as only Alizée can smile, and for a moment we made eye contact as she gave me (and us) a little wave. My heart must've skipped a beat and I had to scramble (on the inside) to hold back the swelling tear. I still do today when I think of that moment... Clapping and dancing in place, for once, I got to perform for Alizée

How's that for an Alizée moment?
It sounds just like my dream, apart from the little fact that it's real. I can't do anything but envy you guys, i really hope those days are not of the past.

*Shouts into the abyss*
Come on Lily, show us that you still care!

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Im not aware of this incidence, where can i find out more about it?[/B]

Dude, 'tis essential if one is to call himself an Alizée fan: http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=5

The laugh itself is at about 15 seconds, but I command you to watch the entire interview, it will magnify your appreciation for Lili a hundredfold.