Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2010, 07:23 PM

tachibanakosuke is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee is a typical French beauty ?

Hello everybody my name is Kosuke I'm Japanese I live in Osaka...
I love so much Alizee and France.
Alizee is quite popular in Japan too ^^

I love France, for me this country is quite fascinating. I try to learn French because it's such really beautiful language, probably the most beautiful and sweet language in the world. Concerning France I'm quite obsessed by this country it's quite strange ...
I love French language
I love French movies
I love French Foods
I love go to France (Holiday) (I went 3 times)
I love French mentality
I love French history
I love French music
I love French women
I love French social model
I love French way of life
I love the French atitude in the world "always independent'' I don't think they are arrogant, but when France say NO, it's NO ( war in iraq...)
I love French landscape especially the south of France
I love climate in France
I love French quality of life.
I love ''fashion'' made in France
I love French's architecture, and cultural richness..........,,
when I have some time to spent I go on youtube and watch video about France, I saw also many documentary about this country...
before, I didn't knew a lot about this country, for me it's was only a quite rich country in Europe with great culture and a good image,
but afer some research about this country, I find that France is also the 5 largest economy in the world in 2009, the life expectancy and the HDI are one of the hightest in the world,
according to many sources France's health care iis the best and most equal in the world,... and many others things surprise me,
I find this country amazing.
Concerning Alizée, she is so cute, adorable, sweet and beautiful girl, I want a wife like Alizée....lol...

now my questions.

why do you think about French women ? do you agree that Alizée is typicall French beauty ?
I'm quite confused with the Western beauty....
When I went to France in Paris and south of France I was really impressed by French women beauty,
this country make me a strong feeling, because French women and men don't look like anglo-saxon-germanic people, and don't look like Italians or Spanish, in fact French people have typical physically trait,
I find a big difference between French people and English people or French people and Italian people...
I like their mix, I saw many blond, brunette with blue or green eyes, I think they are mix between anglo-saxon people and latin...and French women is the most slim in Europe according to the serious sources...

so what do you think about French women ? did you knew French girl or do you already had a French girlfriend ? what do you think in general about the physical beauty of this country ?

so, if you have time to spent thank you to answer....

anyway, I'm fall in love with France...

Last edited by tachibanakosuke; 05-26-2010 at 07:56 PM..
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

first off, welcome, second, she's hot. this has been established. i don't think she's typical because of the fact that in addition to being physically attractive, she's got a flippin' fantastic personality. Euro women in general are pretty great, but of france, alizee takes the cake.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!
I haven't been to France but everyone has heard the stories of the legendary beauty of French women. I read an article once on a website about whether or not they truly are the most beautiful women in the world I think there are attractive ladies all over but Alizée does indeed take the cake
Old 05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
I haven't been to France but everyone has heard the stories of the legendary beauty of French women. I read an article once on a website about whether or not they truly are the most beautiful women in the world I think there are attractive ladies all over but Alizée does indeed take the cake
I second this, Alizée is no "typical" french beauty since she has that little extra that makes her Alizée.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Welcome on forum tachibanakosuke, enjoy your stay here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachibanakosuke View Post
so what do you think about French women ? did you knew French girl or do you already had a French girlfriend ? what do you think in general about the physical beauty of this country ?
In my life I meet quite lot of French women, mainly the young ones during the student's exchange with one French lycée.
French women are unique, different from English, as you stated, I agree. Every population has different type of beauty, English, French, Japan, Latin America and many more. But French women are overall find as beautiful all over the world, I believe. It's hard to say why exactly...

And, I second that Alizée is not a typical French beauty, she descends from Corsica, quite Mediterranean place, with strong Italian influences, so she is a perfect mix
Old 10-07-2011, 09:44 PM

burtoncaly is on a distinguished road

If Alizée is a typical French beauty, so French women are really cute and hot.

France is situate in the center of Western Europe, but this country has a border with the mediterranean sea, so it's also a mediterranean country. That's why, you find more brunnet like Alizée than blond girls.
But in some region in France you find lot of blond people too.

by the way, I'm French.

Last edited by burtoncaly; 10-07-2011 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: ...
Old 10-08-2011, 12:23 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

France has earned alot of respect around the world for their Diplomatic Idealogy's that is for sure.

1) How many wars has this country been involved in? and won (60% of them)

2) They are known for one of the world's greatest military generals and/or leaders of the free world (Napolean) whom also hails from Lilly's home town.

3) France has perhaps the most beautiful language on this planet.

4) Everyone's taste in women/girls is different, so I wont comment on that.

5) France has the best Economy in the world and Healthcare System. something maybe America can learn from - PRIVATE/PUBLIC relationship
Old 10-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Alizee's beauty is very unique from my point of view... being in America, which is basically a cultural melting pot... I have see many mixes of beauty and purebreds from all different types of races .. however I've never seen a pure french woman look so beautiful! Her looks closely relate to a light-skinned latina and she has an excellent personality!!!!... most women that are pretty come with some bad personalities, they are rude, inconsiderate, or have some other crazy or weird social issue and are, overall, not the type of person you would want to be with forever.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:45 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
... most women that are pretty come with some bad personalities, they are rude, inconsiderate, or have some other crazy or weird social issue and are, overall, not the type of person you would want to be with forever.
Where do you live, Aaron? You just summed up the typical New York City woman that I see on a regular basis. God I hate these people. I think having the kind of crappy personalities they do cancels out the fact that they're pretty. It actually makes them quite ugly.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 10-09-2011, 05:37 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Why do girls off the farms or small towns look hotter and have better personailties than women in big cities? Anyone ever notice this trademark of small town girls or farm girls.