Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-01-2019, 10:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think we need to set a target date for getting these questions sent out. I'll have to suggest 2/28 though I would have liked to have gotten it done sooner. The longer we wait, the longer we risk that some magazine or tv might interview her, even maybe asking some of the same questions we are, making this most likely an exercise in futility. If she get's interviewed by someone else first, this wont happen.Let's get this done.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-01-2019 at 10:14 AM..
Old 02-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think we need to set a target date for getting these questions sent out. I'll have to suggest 2/28 though I would have liked to have gotten it done sooner. The longer we wait, the longer we risk that some magazine or tv might interview her, even maybe asking some of the same questions we are, making this most likely an exercise in futility. If she get's interviewed by someone else first, this wont happen.Let's get this done.
I agree, and your reasons for that sense of urgency make complete sense to me. So everyone...get your questions in!
Old 02-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Salut!

Je te vois...
I see you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
oh hi doggy
Ah ha, quelqu'un d'autre a aussi trouvé le "taille de morsure " BonBon...
Ah ha, someone else found the "bite size" BonBon too...

Elle y avait 6 semaines, si petite, si mignonne...
She was 6wks old there, so tiny, so cute...

Drôle petit chien...

Funny little dog...

Just some more exercises in French...

Anyhow, enough "messing around".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
So everyone...get your questions in!
Potential questions...

Kk... I'll refer you back to my previous post on this "thread"...

Post #63 "1-21-2019, 08:29 PM".

It pretty much sums up my "thoughts", "requirements" and "such", if it fits into the overall schema, of things.

However, "a little bird", nopes, lets just call it "zen intuition" gives me the impression that my two inane little questions might get a "good result".

Still have a good feeling about this project, but I just hope to god we have not "missed the Bus". My intuition tells me that the "ideal window" for this would possibly been last week.

Anyhow...

ENDEX.

Be seeing you...
Old 02-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Neutral Good

À tous nos "inconnus" errants "fey", qui passent, de temps en temps, je veux juste dire merci, pour tout...

To all our "unseen" wandering "fey", who pass through, now and then, I just want to say thank you, for everything...
Old 02-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
So everyone...get your questions in!
Questions...

Anyyyonne...

Hellooooo...

Moshi Moshi...

<Cricket>... <Cricket>... <Cricket>...

Well, apparently this ancient "Scots eejit" is the only one here right now, , which kind of worries me. Not used to "silence" any more...

Well, I'll just have to "fight a rearguard action" until everyone gets their collective "shit together".

Now, I think everyone is fed up with my Princess Bonnie BonBon, in a pot pics, sooo, time for some new "smiles", and some more "exercises in French".

Trying to keep the thread "alive"... Apologies.

Voyons, nous sommes dimanche et tout le monde "fait la sieste", en particulier les chiots Corgi. Avertissement, alerte entrante "surdosage de gentillesse"

Lets see, it's Sunday, and everyone is "napping", especially the Corgi puppies. Warning, incoming "cuteness overdose" alert.

Si cela ne vous fait pas sourire, rien ne le fera.

If that doesn't make you smile, nothing will...

(Thank you very much, "Google Translator". Seriously, I think I'm going to have to work on my lack of "French language skills".)

Noooo ... "Corgi Kryptonite" ... Doit resisssttt ... Je ne peux rien dire ... Doit taire ...

Noooo... "Corgi Kryptonite"... Must resisssttt... Can't dammit... Must smooch...

Sorry, I couldn't resist that. "Kawaii Corgi overload"...

That kind of thing is so good for you...

Good for the heart, good for the spirit...

Now seriously, my questions have already most likely been fully answered, but, if you guys want this project to happen, for your own sake, questions, please, soon.

It's for your own good...
Old 02-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Neutral Good

Salut!

Hey...

Hope you guys are all well...

"RedRafe" looks around, <whistles>, "takes stock" of things, and "scratches" his head...

Questions...

Hmm, I must have misses something, somewhere, and that's not like me, for I usually don't miss anything...

Okay...

Well, it's only Wednesday, and it seems to have already been an utterly crazy week so far. The "darkness" seems to be "strong" in a lot of people for some reason, and everyone seems to be "losing" their ever-loving minds.

Strange...

So, if you need a "hug", consider it "done", No "tears", there is no need, for I can assure you someone somewhere loves you.

Anyone that requires an "ass-kicking", please form an orderly queue, and, I will get back to you.

Anyone wants to "argue", please "PM" me, It'll only be the second this week.

As I said, "strange" week.

I got what seemed to be a very "odd" "PM" (sort of) that seemed to originate from this forum, but it didn't, I think. I searched for their "username", and it didn't exist... Weird...

Anyhow, it was from an Alizée fan who claimed to be from "here", they were a "veteran", (rather, they stressed that they were a "combat veteran"), probably Russian, for even though their post had been through some kind of "translator", the "syntax", "grammar" and "layout" were pretty typical for that language group.

Either that or their "Brain" had been through a "Blender"...

No details, "long" story "short", they are pretty "messed up", and "not happy". and I understand why. The emphasis on "combat veteran" pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

If this rings any kind of "bell", "point" him back in my direction, and get him to "PM" me, so I can "sort" this, if required.

Unfortunately, apart from this forum, I have no "online" "presence" whatsoever, at all. No "Instagram", "Facebook", "Twitter", etc, at all, so it's almost impossible to contact me, unless it's "arranged".

Apologies for that...

Even if I gave you my "full name", it's verging on the "impossible" to do it, if someone is doing their job "correctly", (they are pretty efficient), and, if someone is looking for me, I generally get "tipped off" about it very quickly, by my ex-employers.

Nothing "sinister" or "dramatic" about any of this, honestly.

I've just got a "stack" of what would be described as "NDA's", across here in the US, still "active", as well as knowledge concerning a "ton" of stuff still covered by the "Official Secrets Act", which should be lifted/voided by the time I'm about 102 yrs old.

It was just part of the "rigmarole" involved with "parting" with the "Forces", and all that "stuff" I was involved with.

Basically, my parting instruction were: to live "simply"; "quietly"; no dramas; and; "shut the hell up", which I try and do.

Friends tell me I should write a book, about my "escapades" and "misadventures", but, trust me, if it wasn't "sanctioned" by the appropriate "authorities", I'd end up going to a Military Prison for a loooongg time, so writing a book, or anything like that is NOT an option, at all, ever.... Nopes...

I'm going to post a couple of songs in the Other Music and Clips (Not Alizée) section that will answer a couple of the questions that he had for me, so, if he "turns up", point him there, and have him PM me, if you would.

As always, deepest respect to everyone...

Thank you for being who you are, and doing all that you do...
Old 02-07-2019, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Salut!

Hey...

Hope you guys are all well...

"RedRafe" looks around, <whistles>, "takes stock" of things, and "scratches" his head...

Questions...

Hmm, I must have misses something, somewhere, and that's not like me, for I usually don't miss anything...

Okay...

Well, it's only Wednesday, and it seems to have already been an utterly crazy week so far. The "darkness" seems to be "strong" in a lot of people for some reason, and everyone seems to be "losing" their ever-loving minds.

Strange...

So, if you need a "hug", consider it "done", No "tears", there is no need, for I can assure you someone somewhere loves you.

Anyone that requires an "ass-kicking", please form an orderly queue, and, I will get back to you.

Anyone wants to "argue", please "PM" me, It'll only be the second this week.

As I said, "strange" week.

I got what seemed to be a very "odd" "PM" (sort of) that seemed to originate from this forum, but it didn't, I think. I searched for their "username", and it didn't exist... Weird...

Anyhow, it was from an Alizée fan who claimed to be from "here", they were a "veteran", (rather, they stressed that they were a "combat veteran"), probably Russian, for even though their post had been through some kind of "translator", the "syntax", "grammar" and "layout" were pretty typical for that language group.

Either that or their "Brain" had been through a "Blender"...

No details, "long" story "short", they are pretty "messed up", and "not happy". and I understand why. The emphasis on "combat veteran" pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

If this rings any kind of "bell", "point" him back in my direction, and get him to "PM" me, so I can "sort" this, if required.

Unfortunately, apart from this forum, I have no "online" "presence" whatsoever, at all. No "Instagram", "Facebook", "Twitter", etc, at all, so it's almost impossible to contact me, unless it's "arranged".

Apologies for that...

Even if I gave you my "full name", it's verging on the "impossible" to do it, if someone is doing their job "correctly", (they are pretty efficient), and, if someone is looking for me, I generally get "tipped off" about it very quickly, by my ex-employers.

Nothing "sinister" or "dramatic" about any of this, honestly.

I've just got a "stack" of what would be described as "NDA's", across here in the US, still "active", as well as knowledge concerning a "ton" of stuff still covered by the "Official Secrets Act", which should be lifted/voided by the time I'm about 102 yrs old.

It was just part of the "rigmarole" involved with "parting" with the "Forces", and all that "stuff" I was involved with.

Basically, my parting instruction were: to live "simply"; "quietly"; no dramas; and; "shut the hell up", which I try and do.

Friends tell me I should write a book, about my "escapades" and "misadventures", but, trust me, if it wasn't "sanctioned" by the appropriate "authorities", I'd end up going to a Military Prison for a loooongg time, so writing a book, or anything like that is NOT an option, at all, ever.... Nopes...

I'm going to post a couple of songs in the Other Music and Clips (Not Alizée) section that will answer a couple of the questions that he had for me, so, if he "turns up", point him there, and have him PM me, if you would.

As always, deepest respect to everyone...

Thank you for being who you are, and doing all that you do...
That does sound kind of odd about the pm. The only Russian I can remember from recent memory is autumn.leaves who I believe you may have heard of and she was a teenage female, certainly not a veteran. But it was kind of strange that she seemed to be trying to turn members here into her fans instead of Alizee fans and she would reach out by pm to members one by one in what seemed to be an effort to get them to see the errors of their ways in following Alizee and trying to get them to jump on her band wagon, but I think she finally realized what a fruitless effort that was and gave up. Other than that, I can't remember any Russians posting here in recent months.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:32 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road
Default Just checking in.

I haven't been here in a while so I just wanted to check in. Actually, I had a different member name when I first joined back in 2006 but have been using this one since 2010. I see that CFHollister hasn't checked in since 2010. I guess when he met Alizee years ago at the music store on the Champs-Elysees (I forget the name) it broke his fantasy bubble, although, he is still a fan.

When I and CFHollister put together the Alizee birthday party at the French restaurant back in 2007, we met a lot of great guys.. to bad they haven't been here for years. I especially like Cooney and his very large Alizee collection. The last time I talked to him he worked for the TSA at Seatac airport but that was many years ago.

Anyway, I wouldn't ask Alizee questions but would make comments to her.

1. I'm glad you finally found love.. with Gregoire.
2. Thank you for all the great music and videos you've made... you will live forever young on the Internet.
3. Thank you for participating in all the Les Enfoires that you've been in. It made them so much more enjoyable to watch. Personally, over the years, I've purchased the Les Enfoires DVDs from 2001 - 2018 on Amazon.FR. I will continue purchasing them through 2020 and will then stop... a nice round number. In my opinion the 2 best are 2002 and 2009. 2005-2008,2010 are pretty good but after about 2010 they aren't so great. Of course, there are a few great performances in the other DVDs but they are sparse.

Anyway, Nice checking back in and seeing that the website is still up, although, the Alizee hay day is long past.

Last edited by Fall; 02-07-2019 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Let's be a little more polite about Annily's dad
Old 02-07-2019, 04:11 AM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That does sound kind of odd about the pm. The only Russian I can remember from recent memory is autumn.leaves who I believe you may have heard of and she was a teenage female, certainly not a veteran. But it was kind of strange that she seemed to be trying to turn members here into her fans instead of Alizee fans and she would reach out by pm to members one by one in what seemed to be an effort to get them to see the errors of their ways in following Alizee and trying to get them to jump on her band wagon, but I think she finally realized what a fruitless effort that was and gave up. Other than that, I can't remember any Russians posting here in recent months.
Violetta is a very promising and talented song writer and composer. This is a misunderstanding, Scruffydog777, she is not trying "to steal" fans or anything and she doesn't have a bandwagon at all; just look at her social media pages. She is an Alizée admirer and her works are hugely inspired by Alizée in her early career years with Mylène. I understand you might have a different opinion. I personally don't see any issue with that, moreover, it's absolutely great to have people like Violetta on our side.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
I haven't been here in a while so I just wanted to check in. Actually, I had a different member name when I first joined back in 2006 but have been using this one since 2010. I see that CFHollister hasn't checked in since 2010. I guess when he met Alizee years ago at the music store on the Champs-Elysees (I forget the name) it broke his fantasy bubble, although, he is still a fan.

When I and CFHollister put together the Alizee birthday party at the French restaurant back in 2007, we met a lot of great guys.. to bad they haven't been here for years. I especially like Cooney and his very large Alizee collection. The last time I talked to him he worked for the TSA at Seatac airport but that was many years ago.

Anyway, I wouldn't ask Alizee questions but would make comments to her.

1. I'm glad you finally found love.. with Gregoire.
2. Thank you for all the great music and videos you've made... you will live forever young on the Internet.
3. Thank you for participating in all the Les Enfoires that you've been in. It made them so much more enjoyable to watch. Personally, over the years, I've purchased the Les Enfoires DVDs from 2001 - 2018 on Amazon.FR. I will continue purchasing them through 2020 and will then stop... a nice round number. In my opinion the 2 best are 2002 and 2009. 2005-2008,2010 are pretty good but after about 2010 they aren't so great. Of course, there are a few great performances in the other DVDs but they are sparse.

Anyway, Nice checking back in and seeing that the website is still up, although, the Alizee hay day is long past.
WB Davedel. You probably heard the Alizee forum shut down. The name of the record store in Paris was the Virgin Megastore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Violetta is a very promising and talented song writer and composer. This is a misunderstanding, Scruffydog777, she is not trying "to steal" fans or anything and she doesn't have a bandwagon at all; just look at her social media pages. She is an Alizée admirer and her works are hugely inspired by Alizée in her early career years with Mylène. I understand you might have a different opinion. I personally don't see any issue with that, moreover, it's absolutely great to have people like Violetta on our side.
Well I shared some pms with other members here who were getting pms from her and I'm sure they are of the opinion that she was trying to convert Alizee fans to her fans.