Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-22-2009, 04:12 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

i didn't really like kate ryan's version too much... her cover of mylene's Desenchantee is alot better....

and to be on topic.. my fav Alizée song is without a doubt A Quoi Rêve une Jeune Fille.....

---------------------------------------------------

Old 12-22-2009, 09:16 AM

-OC- is on a distinguished road

My favorite song? Hmm, that's a tough one. Let's take it album by album.

Of off "Gourmandises", it has to be "Moi Lolita", no doubt about it. Although songs such as "Gourmandises" and "Veni Vedi Vici" make a case for themselves, there can be really no doubt which one i like the most.
"ML" is what made Lily famous, and i would guess it's what most people associate her with, other than striking beauty of course
Boutonnat really made an amazing job with the album as a whole, but with this song especially.

"Mes Courants Életctriques" is a little bit harder to decide.
The heavyweights "J'en ai marre!" and À Countre-courant" are both really great songs that i enjoy very much listening to, but "L'e-mail a des ailes" has this soothing and relaxed feel to it, and it's great listening to if you're stressed out.
I've been going through some tough times lately, and the song have helped me get through this period pretty much unharmed, which i am grateful for. Therefore i just edges the two beforementioned songs out of contention for "Best Song"

Picking one song from her latest album, "Psychédélices" is a even harder job. There isn't really just one song that i always can put on my CD Player and listen too, i kind of play them depending on my mood.
The first song that struck me as great, was "Lillytown", because of it's fun and positive rhythm. The next day "Par les paupières" and "Idéaliser" became my two favorites because they each showcase Alizée's great voice, something which i don't really feel any of the other songs on the album do. Recently, i've felt in love with "Jamias plus". Why, i don't know, cause it's not like the music or the singing is exceptional, it's just.... a great song in my opinion. The song which i find to be the greatest on "Psychédélices" will probably change again and again, so it's hard judging which one i think is best.

Best song of all time? "Moi Lolita", definently. It's an awesome song, and that's what music is all about right?
Old 12-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by -OC- View Post
My favorite song? Hmm, that's a tough one. Let's take
Best song of all time? "Moi Lolita", definently. It's an awesome song, and that's what music is all about right?
That's favorite for most of us here and rather an easy choice.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking hmmm....

I have come to a final decision after purchasing Gourmandises album and Mes Courants Electriques a couple hours ago since I finally got Itunes Cards

Other than Moi...Lolita:
1)J'en Ai Marre/I'm Fed Up
2)J'ai Pas Vingt Ans/I'm Not Twenty
3)Fifty Sixty

I know....It's so hard to decide so I just through out the ones I listen to most
Old 12-26-2009, 03:54 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueDuSud View Post
Yeah, its an awesome track, has been covered by many artists previously and was a smash hit for Kate Ryan, definitely one of my faves and a true french classic.
Yeah, I realized that when I started looking more & more... I mainly love the word play in that one. It really messes with you if you don't know the language or lyrics well, and is fun to mess with those people once you do.