Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-28-2008, 05:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool News that changes will be made in Mexico!

I copied the text below from a posting made today in the Alizee-forum by BladeRunner99.

"Aparently all the waves of critics about the Moscow concert are taking effect; this note appeared today on a newspaper from Guadalajara:

http://www.informador.com.mx/entrete...an-espectaculo

Alizée promises a great spectacle

Alizée ask pardon from he Mexican followers

The singer will return to her natal country to take a rest from her presentations in our country.

The singer wants to reinvicate the relation with her Mexican fans, after the incidents happened in a session of autographs (two months ago in her visit to the Federal District; she will do it across her music. In this one, her second visit to the Mexican capital, where she will offer two concerts in the Auditorio Nacional (June 17 and 1, and for the first time in the Perla Tapatía (June 20) the French singer promises that she will do everything what is to her scope to eliminate that bitter drink that could stain her image with her followers. "The only thing that I desire is to return to Mexico to give my concerts. I am impatient to explain personally to the fans what happened that occasion in the session of autographs ".

The interpreter affirmed that she will give the best of her in the recitals that she will carry out in our country, where she will make changes in her show for consent her Mexican followers. " The base of the concerts will be the same that the Europeans; nevertheless, we will adapt the spectacle with more scenery, more dancers and musicians ". She detailed that, even, she will modify the tracklist in agreement with the popularity of her songs, from her three discs of study: Gourmandises, Mes Courants Électriques and Psychédélices...

etc...

To me is more than evident that they are reading the reactions from the forums; in no way it's a casuality that all the changes requested are taken in consideration for the next concerts in Mexico, her main market $$$ in this moment...

Better for her. She knows what is on stake in Mexico, it's a priority she does well there since we can say very much of her future can be decided there, so they are reacting.

Power to the internet! xD "

This is great news that she's making changes but I'm not sure if more scenery, more musicians, and more dancers is what we wanted. I guess at this point we'll have to just wait and see. Apparently our messages were heard.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-29-2008 at 04:50 PM..
Old 05-28-2008, 06:13 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Mostly I think that her team was in Moscow, and they saw the concert with their own eyes. I'm sure they realized they have a lot of work to do, even before the feedback and reviews and stuff...
Old 05-28-2008, 06:21 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

yeah i'm sure they do read the forums, but this realization is really obvious without reading about the discontent from the community. plus they probably also want to sell as many tickets as possible for the future concerts and this is another way to win over the ones who are still on the fence. i'm thinking a lot of mexicans who were on the fence felt less motivated to buy the tickets after watching the moscow concert footages so they had to do something about it. btw, are any of the mexico concerts sold out?
Old 05-28-2008, 06:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

From the Video's I saw of the Moscow concert I'll put in my two cent's
She needs to get rid of the high heels, she doesn't need them.
She looked like she was walking on egg shells. It was like Alizée was afraid of falling on stage. Smaller heels more dancing, movement and confidence on stage.
Stop doing your shows on the cheap. The stage decorations and musicians looked like you couldn't afford to put on the show.
Add two or three more musicians to the band.

I can't and will not comment on the quality of the band because the recording sources were far from studio quality.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:33 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She needs to get rid of the high heels, she doesn't need them.
She looked like she was walking on egg shells. It was like Alizée was afraid of falling on stage.
She can perform on heels.

It was something else...
Old 05-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Yeah the show did look really low budget. I think that completely complements her shy mentality; not really willing to take a risk but to play it safe. I'm not saying that's so much of a bad thing though because this is her first year on her own after all. My next thought is, no live concert will ever be as good as the studio version and I think fans should except that, because its the ones who don't who promote artists to lip-sync.
Alizee knows, she has to make it big in Mexico since it is her biggest fan base. She has to start laying out that money if she wants to succeed!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Concerting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
My next thought is, no live concert will ever be as good as the studio version and I think fans should except tha
I wouldn't say no live concert. Though there were a few songs in her concert back in 2003 that the studio version sounded better, overall this concert was amazing. I've never enjoyed a concert as much as that one and I've seen more than my fair share.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:28 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Max the difference between the heels your showing us and the ones she was wearing in Moscow are pretty big. The heels she was wearing during that concert were at least double in height of the early shows.
Those pictures in your post were no more than 2 inches in height.
Plus she was only wearing them for one or two songs.
Did you really take a good look at the ones she was wearing in the Moscow concert. Try four and half to five inches tall.
I can't believe she would be crazy enough to try to do a Concert in heels that tall. Pretty much 75 to 80 plus percent of her weight is on the ball of her foot.

Look at the pictures and videos again of the concert. Watch how deliberate she is with each step. It is not a natural walking movement.

Take a good look at the angle of her left foot in the picture below.
I'm sorry but after a while that has to take a toll on your legs and back. You walk on your tippy toes for an hour and a half and tell me how it feels.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

link doesnt work for me...
Old 05-28-2008, 11:52 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Add two or three more musicians to the band.
/prays

Quote:
I'm sorry but after a while that has to take a toll on your legs and back. You walk on your tippy toes for an hour and a half and tell me how it feels.
Oh lord, rofl, women have some strong willpower to last that long in those kinds of shoes.