Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitting by the bay View Post
Good idea Lefty! I actually had a similar inspiration, but figured the logistics would be hell, so decided to keep it under my hat.

I thought it would be cool if we members of AA did a video montage birthday wish. Those who wish to participate could shoot a short video, 5 seconds or so, standing in front of the most prominent landmark on their respective area. For instance, me standing in front of the golden gate bridge wishing her a happy b-day. Then compile them all and set it to some nice music.

When and if she would ever see it, I thought it would be a cool way to show her some U.S. love and to peak her interest in the U.S., especially with the visuals of all the famous landmarks.
Yeah, this is a fantastic idea Perhaps if in your video you can make an Alizée sign, possibly actually including a birthday message (a few words at most).

The other thing is that these two ideas aren't mutually exclusive. A the music track to such a video montage could be what lefty is able to put together. Just a thought.