Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
if the picture was posted here .. about 90% of you would say it isn't alizee.

that said, after careful study .. i believe it is her (88% sure). in my opinion, you could never be 'sure' it is alizee in the picture. she just looks to different.
So, it isn't her. As expected.

You see, it comes to details. Cybersoil refused to give any details. And this photo proves it, too. It does not show 100% sure that it's Alizée. Again partial prove. Which means that he does not have anything that could ever prove his story. He has nothing to show that anything he said had ever happened. He has no details. Just a basic story, which was obviously written while staying here. You can see it from the delays in story. And how the story goes forward. It's just a story. Nothing more.

Internet is full of these stories and storytellers. It's one way to spend time. To fight against the boredom.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Never said I believed Cybersoil 100%. Near the end I think he was BSing everyone to piss people off. That being said, I've been trying to find another copy of this photo and I can't. It's definately not a paparazzi photo. If he wasn't there, he must have gotten the photo from some one who was.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 09-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

What thread was the photo posted? I wanted to see if it's the same as the one he sent to me.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 09-09-2006, 01:40 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
What thread was the photo posted? I wanted to see if it's the same as the one he sent to me.
it wasn't posted anywhere .. as far as i know.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

I believed this guy, until a month ago when i discovered one of his older posts when he commented that he thinks that Alizée was not aware she had such an impact over men, later in his " i met Alizée" thread he told us that she was completely aware of this, even flirting with him and all that BS .. so ?? -.- -.- i put cybersoil in the blacklist

Old 09-09-2006, 06:22 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

ok, i guess we all need alizee herself to come up behind each and every one of us, tap us on the shoulder and whisper in our ears, "i met cybersoil" untill then, cybersoil has no way of proving that its true, except maybe the photo that he cant show
Old 09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I don't even care if the guy met Alizée. It simply doesn't matter to me.

What bothers me, though, is when posters get belligerent and start throwing around derogatory terms. This forum doesn't need that. Furthermore, he insulted ALL of us, saying we were "duped" by aFrenchie because we weren't joining him (cybersoil) in trying to chase aFrenchie off the forum. Before that, I had no problem with the guy, but there's just no excuse for that.

Anyway, he's not here to answer for it, so I'm probably not going to post about it anymore.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:39 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
ok, i guess we all need alizee herself to come up behind each and every one of us, tap us on the shoulder and whisper in our ears, "i met cybersoil" untill then, cybersoil has no way of proving that its true, except maybe the photo that he cant show
If he has balls, let him go on the French section of alizee-forum.com and tell his "story" there. Exactly the same, with the same stupid French cliches, the same forenames and so on... Poor guy, he won't live long!
Old 09-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

He could have proven it easily if it really happened. But he refused to prove anything. Refusal to give any detail that might prove anything of his story is obvious cover up. He knew that if he gives even one (meaningful, not made up) detail of his meeting, it will turn out to be fake right away. So, he really think it through before even trying this.

But unfortunately, he didn't take in account that giving no details also proves his story false. As said, it all comes to details. Without them, story has no credibility at all. And with the details, it's easy to prove it right or wrong, or if not really that black and white, then atleast it would give some credibility and reason to wonder if the story might be true.

He simply chose wrong approach. If he really wanted to make someone believe in his story, he would have thrown certain details in the story so it could be checked to be true. Now, it's simply made up story. It's not first time this happens, that's why it's easy to tell that it's not true. All the fake stories has these common factors.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:49 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
Looks like her and everything, but it isn't an EXACT image of her. Then again, she is very good at hiding who she is so... I dunno.

I believe it is her, though.

I should add, the image I have in my posession isn't in cybersoil's user gallery. Infact, with the exception of this PM, I have never seen this image before.
Wait when did cyber talk about meeting Alizee???

And Shep why can't you show us the picture?
Closed Thread