Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
+1

So, you're saying she's Not an evil human being who planned this all along because she hates everything? Because if I was a new fan reading this thread and other conversations, that's really the impression I'd get.
I can't help but feel that people are placing an unfair amount of blame on Alizée. I understand that people are disappointed that this fall's tour isn't happening–I am too. But it's easy to project our own frustrations and act like this is all her personal fault, when in reality things are probably not so simple. We do not live in her shoes, and we do not know why she makes the decisions she does; we only see the end result. Wild conjecture does little more than breed further frustration that might very well be misguided.

I don't know the answers behind why this happened, but I trust that Alizée did exactly what she felt was the best decision for her at the time, the same as any of us do.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:19 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
The concert in 2003/2004 had similar prices (I think)
Yeah, but the concert in 2003/2004 would have been well worth it.

I'd gladly pay ten times the price to see THAT concert live.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
only 4,254 albums sold
She could have sold double or even triple that,if she had spent ten or fifteen days doing autograph sessions across France.

I'm worried for her if Gregoire is using her to improve his career and realizes he hitched his wagon to a fading star. I really hope he is in love with Alizée because if he moves on and finds someone else, Katie bar the door, the other arm will be covered with tattoos in less than a month.

Some on here didn't think there was a problem when someone up loaded to Youtube the complete Blonde Album. 4254 albums sold and how many used a Youtube down loader to acquire the complete album for free?

I'm really wondering how many illegal down loads of Blonde there have been?
Old 09-12-2014, 08:04 AM

Max is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Yes, they must receive your ticket before 30/09
Hmm... I just got another e-mail with a different date: 05/01/2015

I wonder why they suddenly added 3 months.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:08 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

be sure we are confused too
Old 09-12-2014, 11:34 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She could have sold double or even triple that,if she had spent ten or fifteen days doing autograph sessions across France.

I'm worried for her if Gregoire is using her to improve his career and realizes he hitched his wagon to a fading star. I really hope he is in love with Alizée because if he moves on and finds someone else, Katie bar the door, the other arm will be covered with tattoos in less than a month.

Some on here didn't think there was a problem when someone up loaded to Youtube the complete Blonde Album. 4254 albums sold and how many used a Youtube down loader to acquire the complete album for free?

If you're talking about me, like 5. The album I uploaded to Youtube was unlisted, meaning unless you're given the link, it couldn't be found as a search result.

I think you're just making excuses. If you think Alizee's album didn't sell because people downloaded it off Youtube, then I don't know what to say. Once again, they didn't try very hard to market Blonde, and it only had 2 singles.

This is going to sound extremely bitchy, but honestly at this point, I think it's embarrassing for her to keep making albums. 3 failed albums in a row...even indie artists sell more than 5k.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:57 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

Probably cause it would take about 2 weeks to even get to them from international fans. When I was in Strasbourg earlier this year for Les Enfoirés my sister wanted a post card from there so I mailed one out on my 2nd or 3rd day. I was in Strasbourg for a week and she didn't get it til about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks after I returned.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't count your chickens until they hatch. He may have won with Alizée but who says this years partner is going to take him all the way to the finals again ?
Saw the lol-Smiley? I was joking...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
Probably cause it would take about 2 weeks to even get to them from international fans. When I was in Strasbourg earlier this year for Les Enfoirés my sister wanted a post card from there so I mailed one out on my 2nd or 3rd day. I was in Strasbourg for a week and she didn't get it til about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks after I returned.
probably. I would make sense. If you live in Europe and return your tickets by post they might arrive in time (the longest time span of my postcards needed from France was 10 days - normally they hardly needed 3) but from the US? Or Mexico? Tricky...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 09-12-2014 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-12-2014, 02:42 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:

It does not work like that, people who downloaded the album would not buy it if it was not possible to download it. They just don't care so much to spend money. They could also use Spotify for example.

The flop is a failure of Alizée and Sony. Nobody else.
Old 09-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
The flop is a failure of Alizée and Sony. Nobody else.
Awww... no room for Pascal Obispo?

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour