Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road
Default Your favorite Alizèe song

I think mine is "Amélie m'a dit". My bf plays it over and over whenever I'm out of town & he's missing me, he says something about the way it sounds reminds him of me. I like the sound of it, too. It is so peaceful, but almost sorrowful.

My second fav would have to be "Moi... Lolita" (great when I'm feeling flirty) or "Abracadabra" (for its whimsical and almost mysterious melodies and the general ethereal & ephemeral vocals).

What about everyone else?
Old 10-11-2009, 09:55 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

pixie, you and i think alike. as far as albums, my most favorite is moi... lolita (for the same reason as you). when it comes to non-albums i also like la isla bonita because of the spanish flair. i love idealiser when i am in a blue mood, mon maquis when i am in a dark mood and effet when i want to relax with a glass of wine. as with all of her albums i can listen to here no matter what mood i am in, she always has the right songs for every mood.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 AM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

I love ALL of Alizée's songs. Picking one over the other is just not my thing. It's like choosing your favorite child out of the 2 you have. Just can't do it. But if in some weird universe, Alizée herself wants me to admit it, I'd say J'ai Pingt Van Ans. Ugh, I hate you guys for making me choose my favorite .
Old 10-11-2009, 11:10 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

ALL songs are awesome, so various. Choosing the favourite one is extremally hard, each song has something unique. It depends on mood as Karlalizee stated, sometimes I love energetic JPVA or Gourmandises, sometimes nostalgic Amelie m'a dit and sometimes magical Abracadabra. But If I had to choose one, it would be surely A contre-courant, I don't know exactly why, but this song has "that something" for me.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

J'ai Pas Vingt Ans!!! God i love that song! so full of energy, makes excellent workout music, a great driving song, and so on!

Though, by far, my favorite version of that song is the JPVA/I'm Not Twenty mix made be scruffydog. my most played song on my ipod! lets say it more than.. quadruples the second place song?

Old 10-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

My favorite spot is occupied by a few songs

- Moi Lolita (not even in the same list, always the best)
- Every song from Mes Courants Électriques
- MJ and 5060
- Les Paupières

thinking about it now I really don't have a favorite, they are all my favorites
Old 10-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Merci Alizée

My favourite song is Amélie m'a dit, but I myself don't know how. I always have all her songs on my playlist and listen to them 20 hrs everyday. If I miss these on any day, I feel like I would die. I don't know how, everything goes wrong whenever I miss her.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Mine is most definitely ACC. I love it, and i can't get enough. It's just so awesome like any Lilly song, but this one stands out to me. I have many favorites per album. Sorry this list is so long lol

Gourmandises
Moi... Lolita
L'Alizé
Parler Tout Bas
Veni Vedi Vici
Gourmandises

MCE
ACC
JEAM/IFU
Toc De Mac
JPVA/INT
Youpidou/Youpidoo

Psych
MJ
Fifty Sixty (and the Rolf Honey Remix)
Mon Taxi Driver
PLP
Lilly Town
La Isla Bonita (Mexican Edition)
Old 10-11-2009, 06:17 PM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

everyone knows deep down L'Alizé is the best
Old 10-11-2009, 06:31 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

My favorite will always be Gourmandises off of Gourmandises.

But most of the time I will come close to saying that Par Les Paupières is my favorite of them all.

The following is a very subjective statement, but I believe - and I have always said that while most of her early work may have been easy-listening and more enjoyable - Par Les Paupières off of Psychédélices is the best song she ever did (and a couple of others off that album as well), simply because her voice never sounded better, and the music never sounded more magical complimenting her chants.

And yes, L'Alizé certainly is a tempting choice to put at number one, but not quite like PLP for me.