Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Just seen this comment on a YouTube video. Had to share it. Haha.

- Alizée is the only singer Chuck Norris listens to.
That's an award winning Alizee fact. You did justice to your name "Alizee Inspired".
Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée and Melissa Mars comparison

I wasn't sure where to post this tiny tidbit so I'll just post it here. I like Melissa Mars and Mozart l'Opera Rock but lets clear up a few things shall we...

Melissa Mars did not win 3 Awards at the NRJ Music Awards as stated somewhere here before. In fact she did not win one by her single effort, rather it was a collective win by the whole Mozart Troup. That said lets see what the awards where won for:

Francophone Revelation of the Year: Florent Mothe from Mozart l'Opéra Rock
Francophone Group/Duo of the Year: Mozart l'Opéra Rock
Francophone Song of the Year: "L'Assasymphonie" by Florent Mothe from Mozart l'Opéra Rock

As far as Melissa Mars' career doing so well because she does things, unlike Alizée who doesn't as previously stated. I hate to say this but if it wasn't because she hooked up with "Mozart l'Opera Rock" it's quite possible she would be doing worst then Alizée. In fact she had to cancel a previous concert because of low sales, and no concerts were celebrated afterwards as far as I know. She had less fans then Alizée had during her absence, and has been compared to Alizee in the past and she hated it. Which makes it a bit ironic that LillyTownUS would use a link for Alizée to direct traffic to a Melissa Mars forum. I'm sure she appreciated that ;-p

Every artist has their moments of glory and has times when things just don't work well. It's unfair to compare specially when one is up and the other is down. Be reasonable with your expectations and remember that things change, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst. Though things can never be the same, if things changed then they can change again ;-)

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 10-03-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Old 10-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Talk about thread hijacking/fail/assery/apathy
Old 10-03-2010, 05:04 PM
IncBox™ Arts

steamstrgg is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I love you

alizee, such as a hot wind blowing. my heart burns like a rose . and just takes the winds of alizee.

Old 10-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this tiny tidbit so I'll just post it here. I like Melissa Mars and Mozart l'Opera Rock but lets clear up a few things shall we...
I thought this is an Alizée facts thread...
Old 10-03-2010, 06:16 PM
International Fan

Let me clarify my previous post just in case some didn't understand what I was trying to say. I am talking about Alizée facts, why she's not doing so well as compared with another artist and why she shouldn't be compared in the first place. Also clarifying a fact that was previously misrepresented in an effort to make Alizée look bad. I would be more then happy to create a new thread for this if these comment bothers some in here ;-)

The fact is that one reason why Alizée is not doing as well is because things have changed. She no longer has the connections she had when she was with Mylene and her team. It wasn't just the fact that Mylene was choreographing her every move, but also the fact that by just being with her she had all the connections and exposure that Mylene had at her disposal.

The opposite thing has happened with Melissa in this case, she has more exposure and connections in places she didn't have before because now she's part of a team that's doing well obviously. Change can be a good thing some times and sometimes it's not, but things always change. Therefore we shouldn't compare the artist specially when one is doing well and the other one isn't...

Note: My comment was in response to those who have compared the two in the past with the intention of making Alizée look bad because things are not going as well as maybe it is for the other artist ;-)

Old 10-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Note: My comment was in response to those who have compared the two in the past with the intention of making Alizée look bad because things are not going as well as maybe it is for the other artist ;-)
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing this up. It just seemed your post was more directed at one artist then making facts about Alizée.

Don't forget Alizée does work in a group with Les Enfoires and dont forget her last concert with BB Brunes. They are a rock band that she sang a song as a group.

Last edited by Mon Maquis; 10-03-2010 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM
International Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing this up. It just seemed your post was more directed at one artist then making facts about Alizée.

Don't forget Alizée does work in a group with Les Enfoires and dont forget her last concert with BB Brunes. They are a rock band that she sang a song as a group.
It's not the same thing when one is part of a group and when you just join a group for a performance. Impressive how far you will go to make Alizée look bad, by just quoting part of my comments ;-)

Wait wasn't it you who's statements I'm correcting, where you said Melissa had won 3 awards and also that she had this big role in the movie "From Paris With Love" though she didn't say a peep ;-)

Old 10-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

-Alizée once beat out Bob Dylan for the front page.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:35 PM

Jaimes is on a distinguished road

-Alizée is THE New York Times Best-Selling Author
-Alizée is right next to Chuck Norris' element of surprise on the table of elements, as the element of awesomeness.

I was gonna put like five more but I forgot them. I had this page up 20 minutes ago.( too busy lookin at alizee stuff )