Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-01-2011, 01:36 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Happy New Year all.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:06 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

We are living in very interesting times. So, my wish for you all is to have a very interesting and event-full new year.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

And we're off.
Welcome to 2011.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I got a feeling 2011 will be great, I hope the rest of you got the same feeling! You got my best wishes and my regards. Happy New Year to everyone and "god fortsättning" (happy continuation?) as we say in Swedish.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

One more year 'till 2012! Better watch out for the deadly Chuck Norris roundhouse!

Old 01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

you guys are some of the coolest guys and gals ive seen all year! i hope you all have an awesome, exciting, eventful, and lovely 2011
Old 01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Hey guys !! Haven't been around much, been very busy. I hope all is well with you, the following is my wish for all of you: May you look at 2010 as a year of learning and growth. Look back and reflect on the year only long enough to learn from your mistakes and forgive those that have crossed you and then let it go and set it free. Only recall all the great moments that 2010 offered you and be grateful for every single experience you had. May 2011 bring you and your loved ones health, love, joy, happiness, success, and prosperity. All the best ;-)

Food for thought for all of those who have been criticizing Alizée: It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man (woman) stumbled, or where the door of deeds could have gone better. The credit belongs to the man (woman) who is actually in the arena; those who's face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself (herself) in a worthy course; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he (she) fails at least fails while daring greatly; so that his (her) place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat ~ Theadore Rosevelt

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com