Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-05-2021, 06:52 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Welcome Back MZ RACING 76

I have been gone for a long time, about five years, I would like to reintroduce myself to the Alizee Club and gladly say Hello ... I am glad to be back.

I own my own Used Car Dealership, having gone into business for myself in 2015, so the past five years have been stressful, a headache, but never have I forgotten my roots as an Alizee Fan !!!

How have you all been doing, and what is new in Alizee World ?

Sincerely
Mike Zitterich
FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT
Old 08-05-2021, 10:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
I have been gone for a long time, about five years, I would like to reintroduce myself to the Alizee Club and gladly say Hello ... I am glad to be back.

I own my own Used Car Dealership, having gone into business for myself in 2015, so the past five years have been stressful, a headache, but never have I forgotten my roots as an Alizee Fan !!!

Sincerely
Mike Zitterich
FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT
Welcome back mzracing76!
Old 08-06-2021, 06:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Sincerely
Mike Zitterich
FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT
Hello MZ,

Welcome back to the no stress Alizee World!

You are a good example of once bit by the Lili Bug, it's there for life.

I'm sure you have been crazy busy in your new biz, especially with new cars in short supply. I'm glad you stopped by and looking forward to your posts.

CC
Old 08-06-2021, 08:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Sincerely
Mike Zitterich
FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT
Just to mention a few things you may have missed. You probably know she married her dance partner from Dals, Gregoire Lyonnet. With him, she had another beautiful little girl who they named Maggy.

They had moved into downtown Ajaccio, maybe to be near some trustworthy babysitters, but since have moved into a nice place on the outskirts of Ajaccio that has a pool.

For years, many of us thought that Alizée and Mylene Farmer were on bad terms. In 2018, the dance studio Alizée and Gregoire opened up, held a dance gala at a theater in Ajaccio. At the end of the show, a message was shown on the screen from MF, congratulating the students of the school. I should have mentioned one of the songs used in the show was an MF song. Maybe Alizée called her to get permission? But it seemed to indicate that things were good between the two again. That was later confirmed by the following.

MF decided to bring another young singer along, another Alizee I guess. Her name was Julia. She's beautiful with a great voice but hasn't had much success so far. You can't bottle Alizée! Mylene asked Alizée and Gregoire to help Julia with her dancing, more proof things were going well between them. Maybe something will develop out of that?

She's had a couple of musical appearances in Poland, but not much else, music wise.

She's had 3 or 4 product endorsements in just the past year.

Her popularity seems to be still right up there. We added 150 members to our FB page in the past month. They were from 40 different countries.

As a forum, I don't know if you were around when we sent them a wedding card and gift back in 2016.

We also sent them a birthday gift for the newborn Maggy.

I visited the studio in 2019 and was able to get several pictures autographed for our members and once again, I was able to get her to say hello to Alizee America.

I know there's more stuff I left out. Maybe others can chip in.