Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road
Default FREE 'Alizée en concert' DVDs

Bonjour; sorry I haven't been around for a while posting, but I have been going over some of the threads keeping up to date every once in a while; especially the videos.

So, to the subject matter of the Heading: I've accumulated some DVDs (three) of 'Alizée en concert' and was wondering if anyone would like to have a copy. These are all brand new factory sealed French releases as advertised on http://www.amazon.fr/Aliz%C3%A9e-en-...4587093&sr=1-1 except, as stated, French releases, that they are all of the PAL Format for the DVD. Have to mindful of that.

If anyone wants a copy just place a..."like to have one"...so to speak after this posting on this thread and I'll send you a free copy also free shipping (for all you Alizée fans a little help there - doesn't matter - Worldwide) to an address that you can provide by a PM. Might just as well keep it confidential; strictly private and no letting out that...no, you didn't have a copy up to now, shame on you and all that. With my thinking at present no more than one per request for a copy. Best regards.

P.S.-Please make certain that the address you provide in your PM is as accurate as possible. You shouldn't have to give a personal name in place of your User Name on this board, but if necessay so be it; at least if packages can be received at your provided address without any confusion.
That's if anyone wishes to have a copy, that is. Maybe everyone here has already gotten one; all well and good then.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 06-17-2009 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Updates
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyomingGrizFan View Post
Bonjour; sorry I haven't been around for a while posting, but I have been going over some of the threads keeping up to date every once in a while; especially the videos.

So, to the subject matter of the Heading: I've accumulated some DVDs (three) of 'Alizée en concert' and was wondering if anyone would like to have a copy. These are all brand new factory sealed French releases as advertised on http://www.amazon.fr/Aliz%C3%A9e-en-...4587093&sr=1-1 except, as stated, French releases, that they are all of the PAL Format for the DVD. Have to mindful of that.

If anyone wants a copy just place a..."like to have one"...so to speak after this posting on this thread and I'll send you a free copy also free shipping (for all you Alizée fans a little help there) to an address that you can provide by a PM. Might just as well keep it confidential; strictly private and no letting out that...no, you didn't have a copy up to now, shame on you and all that. With my thinking at present no more than one per request for a copy. Best regards.

P.S.-Please make certain that the address you provide in your PM is as accurate as possible. You shouldn't have to give a personal name in place of your User Name on this board, but if necessay so be it; at least if packages can be received at your provided address without any confusion.
That's if anyone wishes to have a copy, that is. Maybe everyone here has already gotten one; all well and good then.
what is in it for you?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 PM

Yeah. what can I say? I feel good about being an alizée fan. No sense in getting gushy about it all though. Or is it? Besides, it's been about going on five years since so many new members might not have gotten a copy and this is a good way to spread the charm around, so to speak. It's all amongst friends, wouldn't ya think?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Yeah. what can I say? I feel good about being an alizée fan. No sense in getting gushy about it all though. Or is it? Besides, it's been about going on five years since so many new members might not have gotten a copy and this is a good way to spread the charm around, so to speak. It's all amongst friends, wouldn't ya think?
I don't know, you pay money for shipping an handling and go through all this trouble, i don't know sounds fishy to me!
Then again I am from New York City and I am not used to this type of behavior, its a dog eat dog world here.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:24 PM

Worse yet; the Yanks lost today. And to the Nationals no less.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Worse yet; the Yanks lost today. And to the Nationals no less.
My moms in the hospital, i have bigger things on my mind then sports.

Anyways, im sorry but this all sounds odd to me, especially with all the identity theft and what not going around these days

Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

A few years ago I sent out like 25 sets of the Merci Alizée fan DVDs (100 discs total) for free including shipping, so I dunno.

Thanks for the generosity WyomingGrizFan, though obviously everyone does this at their own risk and AAm can't be responsible.

Hope your mom's ok, FRA!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Mr. Mike

I'm sorry if I'm wrong thanks for your generosity WyomingGrizFan, just be careful because you never know with people these days

Old 06-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Your not really giving any more information than you would to someone on ebay, so I don't really see identity theft as a big threat. WyomingGrizFan has been here since early 2007, just sounds like a happy fan giving back to the community.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I just PM'd him a while ago, hope I can get one...