Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-07-2020, 10:48 AM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think you probably saw this moment. I had asked her to sign a picture of the moment she and Greg won Dals. I think she was kind of caught up in the business of signing the pictures I had asked her to sign and at first, didn't give much notice to this picture. So she took the picture of the moment they won and she walked out from behind the counter, headed for the room where Greg was holding a class and she looked down at the picture and realized it was 'the moment' and a big smile came across her face.

Attachment 2949

Attachment 2950
Beautiful memory, thanks

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 08-17-2021, 01:24 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 200.000 views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here is the video I shot of the her signing autographs. Now at this point, Greg had come out of a side room with all the young female students in tow and was headed for the main dance room and stopped to talk to me.

Him and Alizée were very gracious about it. I apologized for interrupting a class and he said he was in the middle of a class, then after congratulating him on DALS and mentioning Les Enfoires, he excused himself and disappeared into the other room with all the students.

So Alizée started signing the photos for me and one was of the moment they one DALS and despite Greg being out there and saying politely that he was in the middle of a class, she still went into that room to try and get that autograph and you can see Greg takes her aside so I don't think he was too pleased with what she did and I certainly don't blame him for that because these students are paying for his time, but I think this is one of those moments that shows you the true nature of this woman. She tried hard to fulfill a fan's request.

I sometimes wondered whether all those little waves she did to the fans were something genuine or something MF had trained her to do and this shows, those waves were because of who and what she is.
Alizee autograph session at dance studio Ajaccio Sept 19 2018

And now, within three years, your video reached 200.000 views.
Old 08-18-2021, 12:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Alizee autograph session at dance studio Ajaccio Sept 19 2018

And now, within three years, your video reached 200.000 views.
Pretty amazing considering she wasn't performing, she was just doing her job at the dance studio. I think it shows how many people are still anxious to get a glimpse of her in anyway (Hint, hint Alizée!).