Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-18-2020, 06:59 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A dream I've been having lately is I see Mylene Farmer sitting at home, doing what she loves to do and that is write music. With this Covid-19, she is stuck at home for days on end. She's written music for Julia, but it's not going that well. She asks herself, who else can I write music for? Then suddenly she sits up straight in her chair as a thought crashes into her mind and she blurts out, "I'll write songs for" and then the alarm goes off, ending my dream and I never hear who was the target of her songs.
Hmm...

Old 07-18-2020, 08:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One of the most beautiful remixes out there I think is the Alizee - L'Alize (Nestonia recover)
I used it in my Alizee portrait video. I tried to do some research on the name "Nextonia" and the only thing I could find was a record label in Estonia which I sort of doubt came up with this but maybe I'm wrong. Does anyone know who came up with this remix?

Old 07-21-2020, 05:08 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A dream I've been having lately is I see Mylene Farmer sitting at home, doing what she loves to do and that is write music. With this Covid-19, she is stuck at home for days on end. She's written music for Julia, but it's not going that well. She asks herself, who else can I write music for? Then suddenly she sits up straight in her chair as a thought crashes into her mind and she blurts out, "I'll write songs for" and then the alarm goes off, ending my dream and I never hear who was the target of her songs.
It must be annoying.
Have you had this dream more than once?
Old 07-22-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
It must be annoying.
Have you had this dream more than once?
Too often!
Old 07-22-2020, 01:19 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Too often!
Now that you are officially retired, do you still set your alarm? If not, the next time this dream comes around, you will finally get your answer!
Old 07-22-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Now that you are officially retired, do you still set your alarm? If not, the next time this dream comes around, you will finally get your answer!
Now the main time I set my alarm is when I go fishing each week with my brother. As far as those other days, I'm sure you're familiar with the original Star Trek series. Well in one of the episodes there was an anti Kirk who was evil. Well in this world or should I say in our parallel anti world there is an anti Alizée. On the days I don't set my alarm, she is coming into my dreams and waking me up with a gong just as I'm about to find out "who".

Kirk anti kirk.jpg
Old 07-22-2020, 07:53 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now the main time I set my alarm is when I go fishing each week with my brother. As far as those other days, I'm sure you're familiar with the original Star Trek series. Well in one of the episodes there was an anti Kirk who was evil. Well in this world or should I say in our parallel anti world there is an anti Alizée. On the days I don't set my alarm, she is coming into my dreams and waking me up with a gong just as I'm about to find out "who".

Attachment 3089
Oh my goodness! That maniacal laughter...
Old 02-05-2021, 04:31 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

I had a dream about Alizée and there was also... Scruffydog?!

The dream starts with me and Scruffydog that were in the sea. We were looking for something about Alizée. At one point something attracted our attention. It was a big stone (I think it was about 3x3m) that was floating on the water. We were attracted by it because it remindes us of the colours of Alizée: pink and blue (perhaps because of JPVA?); indeed the lower surface was pink as though covered with amethyst gems. While we were heading to the stone, there was Parler tous bas "in the air". I don't know how to explain this but it was as though the song was the soundtrack of this dream. I remember seeing her singing the song, as when you are awake and you imagine something. I saw her singing on the stool.
Anyway we arrived at this stone. But the current was too strong, so I got carried away. Now this part is fun. Our "boat" was a big raft, similar to a mattress with a rope. Scruffy grabbed the rope and threw the mattress to me. This way he used his own throw as transportation. So I reached the mattress and I think I did the samevmove because we wanted to reach the shore, where there were some other people.
At this point I woke up. I think the dream was longer and there was something else before Scruffy and I reached the stone, but that is all I remember.
At least I almost saw Alizée in this dream, even though I saw her in the same way I could "see" her when I'm not asleep. :/

The dream might have been induced by a video. I was watching the video Scruffy posted in the thread about the reddit article, but I was too tired so at one point I just turned off the phone and went to sleep.
This has happened many times with many other videos (that has nothing to do with Alizée), but I don't know why this time I had this dream.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 02-05-2021 at 04:49 AM..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:43 AM

Quote:
I had a dream about Alizée and there was also... Scruffydog?!

The dream starts with me and Scruffydog that were in the sea. We were looking for something about Alizée. At one point something attracted our attention. It was a big stone (I think it was about 3x3m) that was floating on the water. We were attracted by it because it remindes us of the colours of Alizée: pink and blue (perhaps because of JPVA?); indeed the lower surface was pink as though covered with amethyst gems. While we were heading to the stone, there was Parler tous bas "in the air". I don't know how to explain this but it was as though the song was the soundtrack of this dream. I remember seeing her singing the song, as when you are awake and you imagine something. I saw her singing on the stool.
Anyway we arrived at this stone. But the current was too strong, so I got carried away. Now this part is fun. Our "boat" was a big raft, similar to a mattress with a rope. Scruffy grabbed the rope and threw the mattress to me. This way he used his own throw as transportation. So I reached the mattress and I think I did the samevmove because we wanted to reach the shore, where there were some other people.
At this point I woke up. I think the dream was longer and there was something else before Scruffy and I reached the stone, but that is all I remember.
At least I almost saw Alizée in this dream, even though I saw her in the same way I could "see" her when I'm not asleep. :/

The dream might have been induced by a video. I was watching the video Scruffy posted in the thread about the reddit article, but I was too tired so at one point I just turned off the phone and went to sleep.
This has happened many times with many other videos (that has nothing to do with Alizée), but I don't know why this time I had this dream.
Maybe this is just a coincidence but I woke up with several 3mm bumps on my head.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Our "boat" was a big raft, similar to a mattress with a rope. Scruffy grabbed the rope and threw the mattress to me. This way he used his own throw as transportation. So I reached the mattress and I think I did the samevmove because we wanted to reach the shore, where there were some other people.

The dream might have been induced by a video.
I'm not sure why, but the whole "mattress with a rope" raft reminded me of this part of the Julia #MESUISTROMPÉE video:

https://youtu.be/fiFWM6C1Y9E?t=62

I am impressed by his fitness level at his age.