Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
The report button is in the top-right corner of each post. It's sneaky.
Ah you learn something new everyday
Old 09-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Don't hate, please. Express your opinions as freely as you'd like, just don't personally attack people. Comments like those are just unnecessary and unpleasant.

-I can never find my favorite flavor of Gatorade anywhere except this little gas station on the other side of town.

-That same little gas station is run by this really nice Indian family, but I can never understand them when they try and make conversation and I feel bad for saying "what?" 10 times.

-When your best friend's boyfriend is really mean, but she loves him anyway because "he has a secret side that only [she] know[s]."

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-14-2010 at 01:39 AM..
Old 09-14-2010, 01:29 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

AT&T. And for that matter, all US cellphone operators. They suck to the core.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

-The freaking city buses here They are always late... but they are always close to empty with passengers! I don't get it!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:53 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Don't hate, please. Express your opinions as freely as you'd like, just don't personally attack people. Comments like those are just unnecessary and unpleasant.

-I can never find my favorite flavor of Gatorade anywhere except this little gas station on the other side of town.

-That same little gas station is run by this really nice Indian family, but I can never understand them when they try and make conversation and I feel bad for saying "what?" 10 times.
You're like me, but with longer hair and different pant-parts

- I can never find the Poweraide flavors I like (Blue ftw, yellow in a pinch), they're either out or they only carry stupid red
- I was trying to explain to a group of Indian dudes this weekend how to play paintball, and that the gravity fed gun does not work when you hold it on it's side or upside down

It's almost spooky, but not nearly as spooky as Amy Winehouse's hair

------------------------

- the new google thing where it refreshes and researches every four seconds
(I looked up "child molestation cases" in the library for AP government, and when I didn't find the kind of stuff I was looking for, I deleted "cases" and paused for a second to think how I wanted to reword it, and then all of a sudden BING "10 billion hits for 'CHILD MOLESTATION'"
(NO NO NO NO NO)
- piece of shit collapsible stock I bought that failed within 3 minutes of it's first use, and letting my whole bolt assembly (freshly cleaned and lubed the night before) fall into the dirt, under fire
- when bell peppers are in a dish where they just don't belong
- when people diss the jjigae
- having some awesome, expensive in-ear buds, and losing one of the little squishy pieces rendering 50% of it useless
- Apple earbuds
- finding a mouse in the closet of your other room, and you jack-rig the perfect situation where the ONLY possible route for the mouse to possibly have any hope of moving, would be to walk straight into the trap.... and coming back an hour later to find it gone, trap untripped
(it wasn't one of those tom n' jerry ones, it was a good "cave" one where they have to walk in and the whole thing snaps shut)
- cats
- dogs that shed
- being FAR behind in your math homework, but since your teacher only checks every two weeks or so you really don't feel any pressing need to catch up

----------
What I Fuckin' Love
- (conversation today with administrator)
"I know you guys can't do anything about stuff that happens off campus, but I just want to have it documented that he and his friends did flip me and my friend off, and the whole drive back they kept purposely moving infront of us and driving slowly and keep cutting us off"
"Oh no, we definitely can get them for that"
"Really? even though it was off campus?"
"Oh yeah, if it's during school hours it's my business"
"*sweet*"

- Lemon meringue pie
Old 09-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
You're like me, but with longer hair and different pant-parts

- I can never find the Poweraide flavors I like (Blue ftw, yellow in a pinch), they're either out or they only carry stupid red
Hehe.. pant-parts.

I like the blue and the grape flavors, but my favorite is "Strawberry Kiwi Rain" or something weird like that. The light pink one

Quote:
- the new google thing where it refreshes and researches every four seconds
(I looked up "child molestation cases" in the library for AP government, and when I didn't find the kind of stuff I was looking for, I deleted "cases" and paused for a second to think how I wanted to reword it, and then all of a sudden BING "10 billion hits for 'CHILD MOLESTATION'"
(NO NO NO NO NO)
Ewww I hate the new Google, especially the image search thing where it takes an extra 30 seconds or so to load everything. Yuck.

Oh, and if you're still trying to look up child molestation cases you should try http://perverted-justice.com/ . idk what kinda stuff you're looking up exactly but they document cases there, and keep chats with predators archived and things like that. I found it when I got morbidly curious after I watched "To Catch a Predator".

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- having some awesome, expensive in-ear buds, and losing one of the little squishy pieces rendering 50% of it useless
YESSSS I hate this too! I've had to buy like ten replacement sets now for my current pair and it's getting on my nerves.

I also hate when one of the earbuds just stops working.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-14-2010 at 02:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-14-2010, 02:33 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

- Crickets. Here lately there have been a lot in the house. No matter how many I kill, no matter how many are caught in the sticky bug traps, I just keep seeing/finding more! All day. All night. Just a minute ago there was a giant one crawling across my bedroom floor. I slowly get up to get a shoe and the one second my eyes aren't on it, it has disappeared. I haven't had any crawl on me in my sleep in a while though so thats good I guess. And I haven't seen a spider in a few days. But still, F these crickets, man!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
- Crickets. Here lately there have been a lot in the house. No matter how many I kill, no matter how many are caught in the sticky bug traps, I just keep seeing/finding more! All day. All night. Just a minute ago there was a giant one crawling across my bedroom floor. I slowly get up to get a shoe and the one second my eyes aren't on it, it has disappeared. I haven't had any crawl on me in my sleep in a while though so thats good I guess. And I haven't seen a spider in a few days. But still, F these crickets, man!
YES!!

those fuckers can camouflage perfectly in any setting, from carpet, to blankets, to leg hair... and when you do smack them with your mom's flip flop, they're so soft they just absorb it and use that energy to jump on your face when you bend down to see if it's dead
Old 09-14-2010, 09:15 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Just saying. Spiders eat crickets. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Just saying. Spiders eat crickets. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
I'm just saying, owls eat mice, but I'm not about to stuff my closet with Hedwig just yet

-----

- having cold sores that like to behave like the snake game (move from the corner of my mouth, and actually complete one whole lip-circle in a week's time, I'm actually kinda impressed)